Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I'm genuinely speechless. I'm reading the tweet over and over again and can't process what I'm seeing. The gently caress

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

people should quit dying imo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
my loving gut sank dude wtf

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
WHAT THE gently caress?!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
this sucks

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

I could've sworn like two days ago we got reports that he was doing better, what the gently caress dude

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004
fuckin crazy, RIP Bray

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
These spooky Bray storylines are getting out of hand

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I had to triple check to make sure that wasn't like, a fake account or something. What the gently caress.

This feels way too similar to what happened with Brodie Lee.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

that loving sucks and i feel like complete poo poo for making fun of him for moving so slow in his matches when he was literally on the verge of death

Rhonne posted:

This feels way too similar to what happened with Brodie Lee.

gently caress i didn't even think about this

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Hward he was sick but it was all mixed up with Vince booking and attitude and poo poo I never thought it was like this. Did it get out what happened? gently caress we lost Bray and Brodie in less than five years.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
This is just sad.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Like I know we've goofed on the Uncle Howdy poo poo, but Bray Wyatt was one of the most captivating wrestlers of his generation. He could have an entire arena eating out of the palm of his hand.

God, I started watching wrestling because of how cool the Wyatt Family were. Now the only one left is Rowan :(

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

RIP

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/MandaLHuber/status/1694843326699348006?s=20

brutal

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
fuuuuuuuuck

He's with Brodie now :smith:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Early Wyatt stuff and Daniel Bryan are really what got me into wrestling.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Lumbermouth posted:

Like I know we've goofed on the Uncle Howdy poo poo, but Bray Wyatt was one of the most captivating wrestlers of his generation. He could have an entire arena eating out of the palm of his hand.

God, I started watching wrestling because of how cool the Wyatt Family were. Now the only one left is Rowan :(

It feels like a week ago we were getting reports that his health was on the improve.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Oh gently caress this.

The only good thing is he's with Brodie and that thought makes me smile.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Intruder posted:

fuuuuuuuuck

He's with Brodie now :smith:

Brodie needed a tag team partner :unsmith:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Disasterous week

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

is it weirdly offputting that trips mentioned the wwe HOF in the tweet or is it me

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Testekill posted:

It feels like a week ago we were getting reports that his health was on the improve.

It was literally two weeks ago. There must have been an awful setback or something for this to happen so soon after people were comfortable spreading the news that he was out of the woods

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

When I was out of wrestling completely, Bray's return was one of the few things that got me to watch WWE and I even liked the stupid blacklight match because I love weird horror movie bullshit. The Firefly Funhouse was loving prescient, one of the few times WWE had any sort of actual finger on the pulse, because horror now especially among kids is huge. He wasn't perfect but he had so much loving creativity man. He was captivating

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Intruder posted:

is it weirdly offputting that trips mentioned the wwe HOF in the tweet or is it me

Yeah I wanted to mention it but I decided not to. But like just leave the branding poo poo out of it cmon dude

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
what the gently caress

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Brodie needed a tag team partner :unsmith:

Brodie and Bray vs Owen and the Funker

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Brodie and Bray. Awful.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The gently caress, man.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

jesus christ wwe doesn't even have a tribute up on their main twitter account, they just retweeted trips's tweet

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
His final match was that stupid loving mt dew pitch black match against LA Knight, gently caress this man

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Brodie and Bray. Awful.

Same situation too - they disappear and bits and pieces come out of they're a bit ill but nothing serious that gets frequently reported on... and then one day this.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Intruder posted:

jesus christ wwe doesn't even have a tribute up on their main twitter account, they just retweeted trips's tweet

My vibe is this was a bit unexpected and they weren’t prepared. I’m sure there will be something more substantial in the time to come

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That's loving sad. Way too young to go

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bray's dogshit gimmicks and segments and crazy matches were so fun to watch and make fun of, and sincerely he made me laugh so much. alexa's goo, the box like structure, the red hell in cell with the giant hammer. the loving fiend. burnt to a crisp. bugs on the mat. randy orton posing in front of the burning cabin. one of a kind. dying is so cringe.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

People should just stop doing it imo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

bray's dogshit gimmicks and segments and crazy matches were so fun to watch and make fun of, and sincerely he made me laugh so much. alexa's goo, the box like structure, the red hell in cell with the giant hammer. the loving fiend. burnt to a crisp. bugs on the mat. randy orton posing in front of the burning cabin. one of a kind. dying is so cringe.

agreed. his match with cena at mania during the dark days of Covid is goated imho

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Conrad_Birdie posted:

My vibe is this was a bit unexpected and they weren’t prepared. I’m sure there will be something more substantial in the time to come

yeah that's fair. I guess I'm a bit jaded about the company especially given

Intruder posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

his match with cena at mania during the dark days of Covid is goated imho

Best thing WWE's done in like a decade