Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
jesus loving christ I hope the democrats don't gently caress up when that man is the GOP candidate for 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

The mugshot is exactly what I expected it to be but I could more easily suspend my disbelief that the Easter Bunny is haunting Graceland until Luke Skywalker defeats Zombie Hitler than I could that this gastropod of a man, who famously hates exercise and probably hasn’t lifted a weight heavier than a quarter pounder in decades, somehow has the height and weight of a professional Crossfitter who does endurance events for the hell of it.

Unless the Fulton County Jail records height in feet and inches and weight in kilograms.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

CBJSprague24 posted:

Indeed.

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1694872033752908217

Trump has also had to give way to an American flight to DC of all places and a Delta flight to Houston on his way out.
:lol:

Oh man today has been good.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

how in the gently caress is that suit managing to be way too big and nowhere near big enough at the same time

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

he literally surrendered tonight

that was the entire reason he was in georgia

to surrender to authorities

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

shame on an IGA posted:

how in the gently caress is that suit managing to be way too big and nowhere near big enough at the same time

Between the fucky sizing, the wonky color scheme, and the hambeast inside it the whole thing is more like a cartoon than a person.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

How the gently caress can you "file for arrest"?

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

I'm too busy replying to what I wish you said

:allears:
"im not arrested! im not arrested!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink into the corner of my jail cell

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
(stolen from d&d)

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Unless the Fulton County Jail records height in feet and inches and weight in kilograms.

They didn't bother - the county jail posted his dimensions before he was even at the jail. Donnie gave them numbers that meant he's an inch taller and 25 pounds lighter since April.

maffew buildings posted:

jesus loving christ I hope the democrats don't gently caress up when that man is the GOP candidate for 2024

You should see some of the plans Donnie has for the greater federal government if he or any Republican wins ever again. If he does win, it won't be from a lack of warning. Morons can't even use the "well, he wouldn't overturn Roe, what's the damage 4 years could be??" argument anymore.

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1694906696970498173?t=AbX9vsbLBCpcPOoCe9CzqA&s=19

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Herstory Begins Now posted:

(stolen from d&d)

Man what'd the Penguin ever do to deserve this insult.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Man what'd the Penguin ever do to deserve this insult.

Suffer the bad fortune of being cast as a short, balding, New York Italian who could be made to look similar to this short, balding, New York Italian?

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

facialimpediment posted:

They didn't bother - the county jail posted his dimensions before he was even at the jail. Donnie gave them numbers that meant he's an inch taller and 25 pounds lighter since April.

25 pounds my rear end. He is fatter than me and I'm not keen to step on scale.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1694900010188480957

:golfclap:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Their tracking is bad, and they weren’t quite quick enough with the release to excuse it.

There’s bound to be some shitposter with an anime avatar who got a smoother video out within twenty minutes.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Content warning: really gross looking hunk of flesh, and also a steak on a grill.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

goatsestretchgoals posted:

Bets on whether his Twitter password was Ivanka69 or Jared187

Bold of you to assume that he has room in his withered heart to love anyone other than himself.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

ASAPI posted:

25 pounds my rear end. He is fatter than me and I'm not keen to step on scale.

215 is a wet fart of a joke that looks up the grave seriousness and timely delivery of a clown car. We've all seen the badonkadonk tennis-rear end picture. Dude's gut alone probably weighs as much as I do with that front-half-of-a-centaur posture. If he's not cracking 300 I'd be surprised.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/AntiToxicPeople/status/1694876783492125068

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

bird food bathtub posted:

215 is a wet fart of a joke that looks up the grave seriousness and timely delivery of a clown car. We've all seen the badonkadonk tennis-rear end picture. Dude's gut alone probably weighs as much as I do with that front-half-of-a-centaur posture. If he's not cracking 300 I'd be surprised.

If he's actually 6'3" there is no way in hell he's under 300. I'm 6'3 and right on 300 lbs, and while I'm fat, I look like a loving supermodel compared to Donny.

E: actually maybe similar to Trump, man I'm fat :( 215 is ludicrous though, I wrestled at that weight.

Here's a picture for reference:

Elviscat fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Aug 25, 2023

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

The angry diaper president has to be less than 1.80m and more than 150kg because that's the most shameful metric, and the man has never not achieved the most shame

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Elviscat posted:

If he's actually 6'3" there is no way in hell he's under 300. I'm 6'3 and right on 300 lbs, and while I'm fat, I look like a loving supermodel compared to Donny.

E: actually maybe similar to Trump, man I'm fat :( 215 is ludicrous though, I wrestled at that weight.

You're a good looking dude, cheer up bud.

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

shame on an IGA posted:

It honestly looks like a "President Trump" costume that he picked up at Party City. He just chose not to wear the included wig.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Elviscat posted:

Naah bro, you're doing just fine. Trump got that 60 pound of low hanging gut roll tucked underneath his belt line that he probably had to get Waltine to hose under.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I've seen some of y'all comment in there, but to ensure maximum hilarity, it happened again yesterday on these here dead gay comedy forums:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4040032&pagenumber=8&perpage=40&userid=0#post534109738

In order of events:

- poster Boba Pearl gets her avatar changed twice to a doxx/threat, leading to a WHERE ARE YOU JEFFREY, THIS IS BAD thread

- Jeff and admins notice that the two avatar buys were done via VPN

- oops, Boba Pearl forgot to log out from said VPN once and it matched the avatar buys, it's another "some plague rats" self-harassment situation

- it's revealed Boba Pearl is actually a permabanned user Turtilicious and Jeff cut her a break in 2019

- she was permabanned for an ecoterroristic threat about cows and a garage or some poo poo I don't know

- another poster noted that they were in a voice chat channel that had BOTH Boba Pearl and Turtilicious in it, and both accounts would speak up at random times and hmm, now that you mention it, they DID sound the same and that was weird

- poster notes that it's a "some plague rats" situation, but uses the acronym SPH instead of SPR in what appears to be an autocorrect fuckup (or a mistake). But that's still kind of odd, as SPR doesn't autocorrect to SPH unless

- SPH is an acronym for small penis humiliation, grats on your new avatar

And for regular content: hope you don't need new cars soon, UAW is getting a lot of line-level support for a strike against the Big 3

https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/1695088254339465287?t=X6Px_7VAddwVV6BGrYDwYw&s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Aug 25, 2023

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I’ll note jeff didn’t let them back in 2019. He didn’t own the site then and was just a coder. It was much later that he figured out they were one and the same and since they stopped being as crazy he let it slide.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Mr. Nice! posted:

I’ll note jeff didn’t let them back in 2019. He didn’t own the site then and was just a coder. It was much later that he figured out they were one and the same and since they stopped being as crazy he let it slide.

She was on her meds. :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That username is super familiar but I'll be damned if I can place it. What was their av?

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
If someone asked me what was worse for mental health, enlisting in the military or posting on the Something Awful forums, I would probably still say the military, but I would legitimately have to think about it

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

facialimpediment posted:

- she was permabanned for an ecoterroristic threat about cows and a garage or some poo poo I don't know

Shame, ecoterror is cool and good now that climate change is bad, oh how the worlds shifted.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

And for regular content: hope you don't need new cars soon, UAW is getting a lot of line-level support for a strike against the Big 3

https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/1695088254339465287?t=X6Px_7VAddwVV6BGrYDwYw&s=19
If you're buying anything from the big three, you're doing it wrong.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Eason the Fifth posted:

If someone asked me what was worse for mental health, enlisting in the military or posting on the Something Awful forums, I would probably still say the military, but I would legitimately have to think about it

Posting on these forums has actually done wonders for my mental health.

Take that as you will.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

facialimpediment posted:

Good. gently caress em. Big 3 has been useless for ages and deserves a Unionized kick in the pants.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
I think the push is being driven by what happened at UPS, with the problem being that nobody’s gonna give a poo poo for a long drat time. The only people that will feel it immediately are the ones that get laid off because they work for a supplier that doesn’t have any orders.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

M_Gargantua posted:

Shame, ecoterror is cool and good now that climate change is bad, oh how the worlds shifted.

Their idea of ecoterrorism was literally throwing pipe bombs at cows

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Their idea of ecoterrorism was literally throwing pipe bombs at cows

Oh yeah i'm not saying they didn't deserve a perma for being off their meds, their ideas were insanely stupid. That was like trying to write an episode of Archer.

Fragrag
Aug 3, 2007
The Worst Admin Ever bashes You in the head with his banhammer. It is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass! You have been struck down.

M_Gargantua posted:

Anything that gets the feds to call up Lowtax Jeffrey is probably an automatic permaban

Also this is the first time that SAclopedia has proven handy as I had no idea who some plague rats were.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
So who was turtilicious. Other than boba pearl. God BP is so close to being recognizable but not turtlicious

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
I would really prefer we not use the CE thread for forums drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

nobodys gonna take you seriously until you get on your alt and agree with yourself