Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
Wow, the guy is down on his luck and only wants to buy a new pair of boots for a single gold coin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Black Robe posted:

Most of these matters seem fairly obvious, really.

Accept the gold, kick out the drunk, give supplies to the village, lock up the conman and tell Ada we have him.

I agree whole heartrdly, except about the drunk. Get him gold for boots just in case he ends up being a neighboring king in disguise or something looking to test us for kindness

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

...I suppose there is a poetry in taking gold from the tavern and giving it to a drunk who will then spend it in the tavern. It's recycling, in a sense.

BassMug
Jul 19, 2022

Black Robe posted:

Accept the gold, kick out the drunk, give supplies to the village, lock up the conman and tell Ada we have him.

Slaan posted:

I agree whole heartrdly, except about the drunk. Get him gold for boots just in case he ends up being a neighboring king in disguise or something looking to test us for kindness

I concur. We can afford a single gold coin for the amusement, at least. That said, I rather hope it doesn’t encourage more riffraff to bother his grace.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Black Robe posted:

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Give a single gold to the drunk, send for Lady Ada, lock up the merchant and keep the tavern profits.

jkq
Nov 26, 2022
Refuse the inn's gold, they weren't arrogant about it like the other guy. Also, more happiness means more taxes.

Give the drunk 1 gold, he's probably going to buy booze rather than boots, but we can afford it and hopefully it'll raise happiness?

Give the village supplies, they need the help and it's not like we have a constant drain on supplies.

Imprison the conman and send a pigeon for Ada so that she can confirm if it is right guy.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Refuse the gold. One gold a week in the great scheme of things isn't enough, and wiht all of the raids giong on it's more important to keep the peasants happy.

Imprison the merchant and send for Ada.

Give the village supplies

don't give the drunk Gold.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Let's refuse the inn's gold. It's very kind of them but the happiness of the Kingdom is more important.

Tell the drunk to buy his bottles of 'boots' somewhere else.

Take the merchant and throw him in the dungeons! Send for Ada.

And give the village supplies.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

jkq posted:

Refuse the inn's gold, they weren't arrogant about it like the other guy. Also, more happiness means more taxes.

Give the drunk 1 gold, he's probably going to buy booze rather than boots, but we can afford it and hopefully it'll raise happiness?

Give the village supplies, they need the help and it's not like we have a constant drain on supplies.

Imprison the conman and send a pigeon for Ada so that she can confirm if it is right guy.

I agree with this course

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Black Robe posted:

I concur with my black-robed colleague.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Accept the gold, accept their kindness.

Give the drunk the gold, it's just one piece.

Give the village supplies, we must support our people.

Arrest the man and summon Ada.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
Accept the gold -- every little bit counts.

Send the man off -- his problems will not be solved this way.

Give supplies -- simple solution.

Arrest the man and call Ada -- we must reward loyalty.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

accept the gold

pay for the boozets

supply the villager

arrest man, call Ava

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
Just a quick update. I was hoping to have another update done but I've come down with another case of the Corona. I've had it since Wednesday and even though I'm on the mend, I still feel pretty shite. I'll have something up soon, hopefully.

jkq
Nov 26, 2022

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Just a quick update. I was hoping to have another update done but I've come down with another case of the Corona. I've had it since Wednesday and even though I'm on the mend, I still feel pretty shite. I'll have something up soon, hopefully.

Take your time, and get well soon!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Let's get the ball rolling again. The votes have been counted and are as follows:

Take gold - 9
Refuse gold - 5

Give gold - 7
Deny gold - 7

Give supplies - 12
No supplies -

Imprison - 14
Compensate -
Get rid -

Call Ada - 14

There was a clear divide with (edited for impartiality) giving the beggar a gold piece. I'm going to put both choices into a spin the wheel and I'll post the results momentarily. Let's hope that fate makes the right choice for us!

Another edit:

jkq posted:

Take your time, and get well soon!

Thank you!

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Aug 21, 2023

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
<sigh of relief>

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

(14) Week Seven Summary

Council Meeting

Please come back in again and sit down. I know that break was a little longer than usual but I lost one of my gloves and didn't want to come back in wearing only one of them. I know I could have gone back to my quarters to get another pair but these are my favourite gloves and they cost a pretty penny. I couldn't rest until I found them again. To cut a long story short, after two hours of searching it turned out that I left it on my desk right here. We still have a meeting left to conclude so let's begin with this business with the tavern.

Bregor: The kingdom's coffers are healthy and our payments to the Bank de Florentini are almost at an end. I suggest we refuse the payments from the inn and allow the region to grow and thrive.

jkq: Refuse the inn's gold, they weren't arrogant about it like the other guy. Also, more happiness means more taxes.

wedgekree: Refuse the gold. One gold a week in the great scheme of things isn't enough, and wiht all of the raids giong on it's more important to keep the peasants happy.

quackles: Let's refuse the inn's gold. It's very kind of them but the happiness of the Kingdom is more important.

Level Seven: Accept the gold, accept their kindness.

TheDavies: Accept the gold -- every little bit counts.

Veloxyll: accept the gold

Black Robe: Accept the gold

Rogue AI Goddess: I concur with my black-robed colleague.

This did look like it was going to be a split decision but I see more people are agreeing with accepting the gold. I shall make a note of it. Now, what shall we do about this beggar asking for a gold coin?

sb hermit: Give a single gold to the drunk.

Level Seven: Give the drunk the gold, it's just one piece.

Veloxyll: pay for the boozets

jkq: Give the drunk 1 gold, he's probably going to buy booze rather than boots, but we can afford it and hopefully it'll raise happiness?

TheDavies: Send the man off -- his problems will not be solved this way.

Black Robe: kick out the drunk

Bregor: That poor drunkard is lucky our Grace is a kind and patient man, and the potions he quaffs also have a special power... to make him disappear. Away with him!

Quackles: Tell the drunk to buy his bottles of 'boots' somewhere else.

The votes are tied and no one is willing to budge on this matter. Fine, I will flip this gold coin and let fate make the decision for us. If the coin lands on heads then he can have it, if it lands on tails then he can go back onto the streets empty-handed. Three... Two... One...... Tails, can't be helped. Now let's discuss what we can do about the village that has recently been raided.

TheDavies: Give supplies -- simple solution.

Black Robe: give supplies to the village

Bregor: Our people continue to need our support in this perilous time. Give the villager seven supplies, and let us hope we can find another general!

wedgekree: Give the village supplies

Quackles: give the village supplies.

Level Seven: Give the village supplies, we must support our people.

Veloxyll: supply the villager

jkq: Give the village supplies, they need the help and it's not like we have a constant drain on supplies.

This vote is unanimous. I really do admire your loyalty towards not only helping this kingdom grow but also helping our people when they're at their most vulnerable. Even if they're poor and won't be able to pay us back! This last matter either involves an innocent merchant or someone that Lady Ada may potentially be interested in. What are your thoughts on this matter?

Veloxyll: arrest man, call Ava

TheDavies: Arrest the man and call Ada -- we must reward loyalty.

Level Seven: Arrest the man and summon Ada.

Quackles: Take the merchant and throw him in the dungeons! Send for Ada.

wedgekree: Imprison the merchant and send for Ada.

jkq: Imprison the conman and send a pigeon for Ada so that she can confirm if it is right guy.

sb hermit: send for Lady Ada, lock up the merchant.

Black Robe: lock up the conman and tell Ada we have him.

Bregor: I'm sure there are many people who fit the description Ada provided for the swindler. However, we can't be too careful with the wedding fast approaching, and twelve gold pieces is so much to ask of the kingdom. Send for Ada and lock up the "merchant" until she arrives. We'll get to the bottom of this.

Excellent! I shall inform the King of our decisions at once. After today's fun it's now getting rather late so I should let you all leave while the night is still young. Oh darn! I've lost my glove again... just kidding! Be off with you all, I'll see you next week!

Thank you for your patience, I am now ready to conclude each order of business. 1 gold a week is very generous. Thank you very much. Our people will appreciate this. Please visit us if you ever need any more help.

Thank you, Your Grace.

As for you, get out of here! Don't waste my time.

I didn't mean to, Your Grashe. Let me just dishappear. Hic!

We can only give seven sacks supplies right now. I hope this will compensate your losses.

That should be more than enough. We are much obliged, Your Grace.

Are you trying to fool me? Guards!

No, Your Grace! I am telling the truth! It was the Radovian barbarians!

You will spend some time in our dungeons...

We should let Lady Ada know that we found her wrongdoer.

Audry?

Yes, Your Grace?

Let Lady Ada know that we found her wrongdoer...

Yes, Your Grace.

I'm going to go and have a word with our new house guest.

Your Grace, I really don't understand... Why am I here?

You know why. How do you dare ask that? You're going to stay here until Lady Ada comes.

Fine, Your Grace.

End Of Week Seven! - 1 Week Until The Wedding

Archives

Bandit Attack

New Inn for the Village

Cedani

Gold for Boots

Radovia Raided a Village

Robbed Merchant

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

As you can see, I'm finally back in the land of the living. Usually, when I'm ill I can still do stuff on the computer even if it's nothing productive, but this illness hit me like a train. My youngest went on holiday with her mum so I had nine child-free days with three days off work in the midst of it. On my first day off work, I rearranged and cleaned the entire living room and on the second day, I moved most of the gumpf back into the room and ended up going on a six-mile walk in the evening. On my third day off from work, I did a bit of food shopping in the morning and when I returned home I collapsed on the sofa and could barely move for about seven hours. Yesterday was the first day where I could stare at my phone or a computer screen for more than a short period of time. I went to work during this time and I endured it but that's only because I have another weeks holiday this week to spend more time with my youngest before she goes back to school.

I will resume work on the next update soon. I still want to edit a couple more of the earlier updates but I will do that once I'm caught up here and in other areas.

Bregor posted:

Finally, Cedani needs a proper pet! Is there no way to provide her with a kitten of her own? Maybe won as a prize at a local fair? They have one around these parts at least once a millennia.

I don't want to spoil anything, but there might be a chance or two to extend our animal family.

TheDavies posted:

<sigh of relief>

So... who wants to know if the right choice was made?

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
I do! :3:

Also I enjoyed the glove bit

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Just making sure, but I think you skipped my vote?

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
I can't believe people don't think Smudge is a "proper" pet.

jkq
Nov 26, 2022

PurpleXVI posted:

I can't believe people don't think Smudge is a "proper" pet.

If rocks can be pets, then snails can be too!

NeoRonTheNeuron
Oct 14, 2012
This game is tossing money and supplies at us. We didn't need to be so stingy early on, and we can afford many of the scams the petitioners pull on us.

Our kingdom may be under attack, but it's doing great otherwise. Long live King Eryk!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Slaan posted:

Just making sure, but I think you skipped my vote?

I counted your vote. I recounted the votes a couple of times due to the tie.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

As for the beggar, I'm going to have to hold off on an answer for now. The guides for this game are very vague and I thought I could get a definitive answer from them. But I decided to delve deeper before I said anything. I'll give you an answer when the time comes.

Edit: I should say right now that the beggar doesn't affect the main storyline in any way.

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Aug 22, 2023

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Let's Play: Yes, Your Grace - (15) The Puffy One

This is the final week before the big night. It's our last chance to deal with the Radovian Posts! Oh yes! The Queen wanted to see you, Your Grace.

Thank you, Audry. Ah, our brave General has returned. Please, give us your report!

Your Grace, Radovia attacked again, but their squad didn't stand a chance against us. I would like to think that it will be a while before they decide to attack one of our villages again, Your Grace.

Your Grace, you called for me?

I have found your thief. I have put the man in the Dungeons, where he belongs.

Your Grace, if I may, can I take him with me?

Of course, do whatever you may desire with him.

Don't worry Your Grace, I'll show him where his place is. And of course, you can count on my help during your upcoming battle. I don't have much to offer. But it's better than nothing.

I'm glad we became allies, Lady Ada. It's good to have you on our side.

It's my pleasure.

Thank you for now.

Let me know if you need anything.

Your Grace, I'm starting to think that perhaps... you are involved. What am I saying... Why would I say this... Why would you tell someone you know that they know... I better leave... I can leave, right?

Father...

Lorsulia, you finally came out!

Can you please come and meet me at the wall when you get a chance? I wanted to talk to you.

Of course. I will see you there.

Your Grace, I came to ask for your help. My father is very sick with fever. Help me, please. He is pale as a ghost and he shakes and sweats all the time. We have tried treating the fever with cold water, and a poultice of butter, onion and garlic. We have given him a concoction of wormwood and mint. Egads, we even tried letting the bad blood with leeches. I'm afraid he might not last another night.

Your Grace, if we had a court Witch available, she could handle these diseases.

That's true. You should put word out that we are looking for one. As for your father... I know he doesn't have much time but I need to discuss this with my advisor. You will be our guest for the time being, we will give you a decision as soon as possible.

Oh, it's you.

You wanted to see me?

I'm sorry I shouted at you, Father. I didn't mean it when I called you stupid. I just wish things were different. I just wish I'd spent the past couple of days being with you, not angry at you.

I know, darling. I know.

I... I love you, Father.

I love you too. I love you more than anything in this world, Lulie.

I know

You hate it when I call you that. But you're still my Lulie.

It's alright, Papa. I'll miss you calling me 'Lulie'.

Your mother has prepared one hell of a wedding...

Yes, I'd better get ready before she finds me.

I'll see you at the party.

Take good care of yourself Dusty and keep an eye on my daughter.

Everything is ready! Apart from one last thing... Choosing a dress! I'll let you do the honours.

Oh, look at this puffy, decorated piece of art! Isn't it beautiful? Fifty gold is NOTHING for such elegance! What do you say, then? THIS is the one, correct?

This dress is nice, but... This is expensive.

Oh, don't you worry about the cost. The bank said they will help us fund this dress, so it's almost FREE.

How will that work exactly?

Oh, I don't know. They will spread the costs or something. Don't worry about it! It won't cost us anything until the wedding is over!

Let's see how the others compare...

I will tell you how the others compare. They don't.

This is a middle-ground gown. Nothing special, but for twenty-five pieces of gold we can't expect too much. So... what do you think? The puffy one, yes?

Let me have a think.

There's nothing to think about! THE. PUFFY. ONE.

Ugh... This is obviously not an option. I found it in a chest of my old clothes. It even smells. It won't cost a coin, but what would everyone think?! SOOO.... The puffy one.

Let me see the other dresses...

Yes. Look no further than right here.

I need to go and...

Wait, you're not going anywhere! We have a dress to pick!

I really need to speak to Audry before we take out another loan. I will be back shortly and I'll pick a dress when I know which one we can afford. But before then, I need to speak to go the gardens to speak to my other children.

Yes, Father?

We are almost ready for the wedding... It looks like it's going to be quite a banquet.

Yeah... For you it will, not for Lorsulia. I still can't believe she's leaving. I still can't believe she's leaving.

Hopefully she can learn to be friends with Prince Ivo.

I don't think she wants to...

I know... I wish we had more time to find a prince, but this is the way it has to be.

Your Grace.

Are you ready for the wedding?

Yes! I just had one question I must ask, Your Grace.

Yes?

May Smudge come to the wedding too?

Well... I guess. But you need to keep him very close to you, Cedani.

I always keep him close, Your Grace.

Fine, he can come. Don't forget to say goodbye to Lorsulia, she's leaving right after the wedding.

Yes... I also need to say goodbye to Dusty...

It's going to be alright, Pumpkin.

We're almost ready for the wedding. We've been preparing for this for weeks. We've booked a florist... I bought throne decorations. We'll have a live band!

There was no need... I just want it to be over and done with! Who cares about some stupid decorations? It's the vows that are important. I hate weddings... People forget what they are really about.

Oh... Well, it's going to be quite a party either way. I'll see you there!

Yes, very well...

Council Meeting

Welcome to the eigth council meeting! The wedding is only a week away and we are more than prepared for it. But it seems like not everyone is looking forward to it, Talys just seems to want it over with and I can't really blame him. A wedding is good for the family and good for our people, but it's not good for our treasury and supplies.

General Stan returned from the village and his report was a very positive one. The Radovians attacked again but his squad was there and gave them a sound beating. Despite not having enough time to clear the Radovian posts in time we still made the correct decision. We still have time to clear one of the posts before the wedding. Should we send Stan north or should we send Stan west?

This mystery illness is still moving about the land. A peasant approached the throne earlier and her father is almost at death's door. I'm not sure why the King let her get so close while she's been subjected to this illness so much, let's hope that it's not his downfall. We can give her the medicine, or we can give her 7 gold or we can tell her to find a healer near the forests. It may be a good time to test out the mystery medicine, if it works then we may indeed have a miracle cure but then we wouldn't know if or when we can get hold of another one.

There is one good thing that has emerged from this situation. The King is finally starting to take this spreading sickness seriously and has told me to seek out a Witch to add to our staff. A witch will be very useful as we can send her to villages throughout the land to help people and she will be able to help us in times of need as well. General Stan is stretched thin enough as it is and she may even be able to handle some of his tasks while we send him elsewhere.

The last order of business is Lorsulia's wedding dress. Something that should have been brought up before now but we deal with things as they come. This is the kind of thing that the King would normally deal with himself and with his family but this is a decision that could effect our finances greatly. We have three options:

The Puffy One: A lavish dress and one fit for a princess, but at 50 gold pieces we cannot afford it. The Queen is dead set on this dress and wants us to take out another loan to finance it. We could do it as we have just finished paying off our last loan but we will have to pay 10 extra gold in interest.

The Middle-Ground: This one costs 25 gold and it's not really one designed for a royal wedding. But it still looks nice and we won't have to bankrupt the kingdom to pay for it. We have enough money to buy it now and not worry about anything later.

The Old Dress: This is an old and dusty dress and really not fit to tie an alliance together but it won't cost even a single gold piece.

This is a royal wedding, an alliance pact and the first of the King's daughters to be married. The Queen wants this wedding to be lavish, and for good reason, so we could splash out even more money. But we have already spent a lot on this wedding already and King Talys isn't all that bothered about the frills. I'll leave this decision up to you all.

There is one last matter to discuss. Lord Pietro returned once again to the castle and his condition seemed to be worsening. He has started to make accusations against the King but he ran off before we could discuss matters further. I don't believe that he is dangerous but it may be worth keeping him detained in the cells when he next visits in case he becomes a danger to himself or others. Now that we are employing a witch we may be able to get her to treat him, or exorcise him or whatever he needs to return to sanity again.

That is it for now, it's time for recess. We shall return in an hour's time.

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Aug 28, 2023

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Let us send the good General to the north. Better safe than sorry.

Whilst I am (thankfully) not married myself, I was under the impression that the bride usually chooses her own dress...? Or at least tries them on beforehand to pick one that fits?

I suppose we wish to look prosperous, but going into debt to fund a wedding seems foolish. The 'middle ground one' looks fine to me, although I am hardly an expert.

I still do not trust that snake oil salesman, and since we are seeking a witch, we should hold on to the medicine and let her examine it. But it sounds like time is of the essence for this fellow; gold won't do him any good and we may not be able to find a healer in time, so let him test the medicine and hope for a good result. It can't make him any worse, after all.

As for Lord Pietro, let us ask our new witch to examine him once we hire her. We can hardly lock up everyone who says anything negative about His Majesty... we don't have enough cells.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

My holdings to the North require, nay, DESERVE protection from the General. The King has put off his duties as Liegelord to myself long enough to take care of the peasants.

She can go find her own witch in the woods. The realm has better things to do than take care of a single I'll peasant.

Hmph, I agree with our new ally. Who cares for the frills when the vow and finances are all that matter? The old dress shall suffice

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
Send Stan north.

Give her the medicine -- if we hold onto it for too long, it will likely go bad before it can help anyone, if it can help anyone.

Middle ground -- we should not go into debt, but given the expense we have already endured to decorate this wedding, dressing the bride so humbly is inconsistent.

Imprison Pietro at the earliest opportunity. He has passed from harmless folly to potential treason.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Just to make it clearer, there's no vote for Pietro on this occasion. This was just flavour text.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Buy the big poofy dress. What is the financial stability of the kingdom compared to finding the king beaten senseless by his wife and child?

Send Stan West, I hear there's gold in them there hills and we need it to pay for the dress.

Give the woman the medicine. We have a bird in the hand here to try it on. Let's not wait for one in the bush.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
Now that we have our general back, we should send him to the fort closest to one of our roads. Send Stan west.

Give her the medicine. If we don't trust it ourselves, we might as well give it to someone who can use it. Besides, it can't be worse than anything else this family has tried already.

Pick the middle dress. She is our princess and her wedding dress will make a statement whether we want it to or not. There's no need to beggar ourselves, but the dress should at least be presentable.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Voting for West for Stan.

Get the Old dress. It doesn't cost anything, we have everything for the wedding already - the bride doesn't need anything else to look fancy. Why buy an expenise dress that will only be used once? Any fashion will be forgotten within a week. All visitors will care about is the event - so long as we leave a good impression with them, then that's all that matters. Plus the princess is not looking forwards to the wedding, so it's no real huge deal with her base don how it goes. this is a political wedding. We've gotten the event fully setup. No need to put more effort into it when the event is finished and we hve nothing else to gain as far as impressing visitors, etc. Any short term benefit is of little consequence. So, old dress.

Give medicine. Why not?

jkq
Nov 26, 2022
Send Stan to the west post, it looks like it's closer to the road. Wouldn't want the guests to get attacked on the way to the wedding.

Get the puffy dress, the Queen has already approved going into debt for it, and will be angry otherwise!

Give her the medicine, but warn her that it's an unknown thing.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
I don't think we would need to go into debt for the puffy dress. It costs 50 coins and we do have 56 in our treasury right now. If we avoid spending any more gold we will be ok, debt free.

Thus I say:
Puffy Dress
West village
Give the medicine

That' all.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Your Grace, I'm starting to think that perhaps... you are involved. What am I saying... Why would I say this... Why would you tell someone you know that they know... I better leave... I can leave, right?

...what was this about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BassMug
Jul 19, 2022

SimplyUnknown1 posted:

Now that we have our general back, we should send him to the fort closest to one of our roads. Send Stan west.

Give her the medicine. If we don't trust it ourselves, we might as well give it to someone who can use it. Besides, it can't be worse than anything else this family has tried already.

Pick the middle dress. She is our princess and her wedding dress will make a statement whether we want it to or not. There's no need to beggar ourselves, but the dress should at least be presentable.

I concur with SimplyUnknown. I’d like to add, not that I am our most fashionable member, but the puffy dress simply would not go with a serious and dignified woman like our princess Lorsulia. Too frivolous, too fairy-tale, too poofy! Ugh!
…Dear me, I need to lie down…