Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

This is loving gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Aramis posted:

Oh god, why do I want some nerd to actually make this? What is wrong with me?

Mugen addition when?

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
There are some real nobodies in this case huh. Who the hell is Misty Hampton. The fact they are part of the same trial (in a RICO case no less) as Trump is hilarious.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

CannonFodder posted:

It's not automatic that everyone else gets convicted of RICO, it just makes it very very likely. If Chesebro is convicted of RICO it would involve evidence of him working with co-conspirators to do the crime, so then there's evidence that ties him to the co-conspirators. That's really bad for the co-conspirators. However, it is not a summary judgement where the judge just goes "Yep, crimes!" and they are sentenced, the other defendants get to defend themselves in court. The defendants would have a very tough time proving that they aren't guilty because the evidence in the first trial will be used against them. But again, they still have the right to defend themselves.
I imagine a lot of their cases go from "I'm not guilty" to "okay, yes, I did do the crime, but I did a much lesser crime and thought I was laundering money for Donny's real estate deals rather than for the Russian mob"

Or in Trump's case, "I AM THE BIGGEST BOY AND ALL OF YOU MUST OBEY"

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1695084863337185757?newtwitter=true
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1695091888150421721?newtwitter=true
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1695115104008773854?newtwitter=true

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Have this thing I made, thread:

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

loving :laffo:

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Roblo posted:

There are some real nobodies in this case huh. Who the hell is Misty Hampton. The fact they are part of the same trial (in a RICO case no less) as Trump is hilarious.
In a real sense that's kind of the point of a RICO case, a sprawling conspiracy gets you the ring leader and also the guy running a small bookie operation but kicked cash up the chain. It happens that "trying to find another 120k votes" was taken as a directive by all sorts of kooks!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

McGavin posted:

Have this thing I made, thread:

i think somebody did this, but with nussy, earlier in th thread

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

CannonFodder posted:

Man I haven't seen Slapshot in ages. I gotta correct that

It just came back on Netflix!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

its funny how both sides are interpreting not only the photo itself, but also what the arrest means. one side says, "hell ya he got arrested lmao" the other side is, "deep state got him and now the _people_ are MAD. big mistake liberals"

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Yeah no Chuckie. We have all been laughing our asses off at it. The copium and projection from the right in all of this is adding to the lols.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I hope this is real, cause if so it means he's gonna run...to russia.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-mar-lago-sold-arrest-listing-1822370

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Strong Sauce posted:

its funny how both sides are interpreting not only the photo itself, but also what the arrest means. one side says, "hell ya he got arrested lmao" the other side is, "deep state got him and now the _people_ are MAD. big mistake liberals"

"Oh man, 30% of voters are mad, you are so owned libs,.....wait, why numbers going down?"

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

What is the reason that they have them look up into the camera like that? It's such a weird angle instead of face on. My initial thought was that it would make them more identifiable in security camera footage, but that seems remarkably specific.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Eh this is probably just another patented shady Trump maneuver to dodge taxes or future civil judgments or some poo poo

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

LifeSunDeath posted:

It was transferred to his son, Jr I think? My source on that just said son.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Me last night

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

haljordan posted:

Eh this is probably just another patented shady Trump maneuver to dodge taxes or future civil judgments or some poo poo

Sold it to a grandkid for a dollar or some poo poo

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

I clicked on this one expecting it to be a retwiX of some liberal with a decorum-take, but nope it's just Charlie declaring into the void that the left is running away from holding Trump accountable

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Much like when Buck Strickland transferred ownership of Sugarfoots to Hank for $1 and also gave Joe Jack a great deal on an Evinrude outboard.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

BrideOfUglycat posted:

What is the reason that they have them look up into the camera like that? It's such a weird angle instead of face on. My initial thought was that it would make them more identifiable in security camera footage, but that seems remarkably specific.

I suspect that the camera is fixed in place and it's more natural to lean forward than to bend your knees while staying straight to center your face.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

As a white guy who spends 7 hours a day sitting next to a black dude where all we do is poo poo talk trump, Charles may want to TALK to a black person before making that assumption.

I'm certain there are black men who love trump (black Israelites) but I doubt most HUMANS, let alone black men in America, would watch a wealthy white guy get treated with kid's gloves by the law and think he "deserves" a vote. This poo poo shows how far off the GOP is from normalcy.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Can I get a gang tag please? I lost my "I WANT NOTHING" one when someone bought me this stupid COVID thing, of which I don't know the backstory

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008
Free Trump merch!

Lionel Hutz: they got this all screwed up

"Free Trump" merch

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Please let them reach guilty verdict today and send these pieces of poo poo to jail

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

As a white guy who spends 7 hours a day sitting next to a black dude where all we do is poo poo talk trump, Charles may want to TALK to a black person before making that assumption.

I'm certain there are black men who love trump (black Israelites) but I doubt most HUMANS, let alone black men in America, would watch a wealthy white guy get treated with kid's gloves by the law and think he "deserves" a vote. This poo poo shows how far off the GOP is from normalcy.

dude got flown in, had a motorcade to take him there to not hit traffic (in Atlanta), got to cut in front of the line to surrender and take a mugshot, left immediately back to the airport on his on plane while screaming, "WITCH HUNT" vs maybe waiting 12+ hours if you weren't a previous POTUS.

it definitely speaks to the common man.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

FYI I am waiting for the first batch of tags to get processed, I'll go back and get everyone I missed later.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

He must be talking about a different left

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

I never pick Trump anymore, they completely nerfed his character when they changed his weight class to 215lbs. He's useless now but does have the best finishing move, the Double Wank is powerful

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1695114510888050814

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

LifeSunDeath posted:

He sold it to a company run by Junior. Its just your average business tax evasion scam. And or trying to make it look like he owns less assets for some reason.

suction
Jul 17, 2009

suction fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Aug 25, 2023

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

LifeSunDeath posted:

way to shelter it from being seized, he prepared for heavy penalties so lol

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

lmao

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

LifeSunDeath posted:

It means he's hiding his assets so he doesn't lose them later.

Sorry, I only own this lamp and this stapler, I can't pay any fees!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

He looks like a Metalocalypse character who gets impaled by a cross that was knocked over by a drunken Toki in the final act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Steadiman posted:

I never pick Trump anymore, they completely nerfed his character when they changed his weight class to 215lbs. He's useless now but does have the best finishing move, the Double Wank is powerful

Keep at it. Once you master spamming the accordion sonic booms, his playstyle falls right into place.