Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Oof. That collar is not showing what he probably thinks it’s showing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0xAYN
Nov 22, 2010

idk lol

THEY ARE LOCKING UP CHRISTIANS FOR LOVING TRUMP :byodood:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Droogie posted:

For loving real. I wasn't kidding that I spent a bunch of time compiling guesses, pretty much for naught.

And I was wrong earlier, betting started on the 15th.

Lol that renteeja went for the joke self reported weight and STILL overestimated

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Data Graham posted:

CITIES :supaburn:

YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CITIES

meanwhile cities: *30-year low crime rates*

Do you have a source for this because I'd like to keep it around for lols

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I have a friend who teaches at a junior high in Burbank, and he said there was a bomb threat yesterday. Turned out to be fake, and the school did an all-call to tell families that school would still be on for today, Friday.

He’s telling me that all his classes are like 12/32 kids. At first he thought the school sent out the all-call too late or something, but the school just found out what really happened.

Some loving CHUD moms group has been spreading rumors that this district is going to be implementing gay pride days, and most of those kids who are absent today were taken out by their parents in protest.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

LifeSunDeath posted:

I hope this is real, cause if so it means he's gonna run...to russia.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-mar-lago-sold-arrest-listing-1822370

headline bad, also based on the article zillow is probably confused

either nothing happened or he may have transferred his Mar a Lago *residence* to Donald Jr's name

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Lol that he dressed in his priest garb to try to look sympathetic/ like a martyr but in reality he looks like he got arrested for touching altar boys.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Forget the "Uncanny Valley", just look into those eyes...

https://i.imgur.com/LpYFOSc.mp4

Tag me if it's not to late.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Speedboat Jones posted:

I have a friend who teaches at a junior high in Burbank, and he said there was a bomb threat yesterday. Turned out to be fake, and the school did an all-call to tell families that school would still be on for today, Friday.

He’s telling me that all his classes are like 12/32 kids. At first he thought the school sent out the all-call too late or something, but the school just found out what really happened.

Some loving CHUD moms group has been spreading rumors that this district is going to be implementing gay pride days, and most of those kids who are absent today were taken out by their parents in protest.

Sounds great, a bunch of chud kids are not being educated and the normal ones can actually have class sizes where they can learn and not be exposed to deranged MAGA brats

Harry_Potato posted:

Forget the "Uncanny Valley", just look into those eyes...

Tag me if it's not to late.

Now do the dame da ne edit

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Google Jeb Bush posted:

either nothing happened or he may have transferred his Mar a Lago *residence* to Donald Jr's name
It was never personally owned by Trump anyway, it's a shell company transferring it to another shell company. What the tax or liability implications are at this point requires a team of forensic accountants and a decent sized law firm.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Google Jeb Bush posted:

Not directly.

the Express reported that website SunBiz shows that the current owner of Mar-a-Lago is a company called Mar-a-Lago Inc., owned by the former president's eldest son.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1694868290663797141

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

LifeSunDeath posted:

I hope this is real, cause if so it means he's gonna run...to russia.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-mar-lago-sold-arrest-listing-1822370

Before Zillow updated it the source was "Agent Reported", not public records. It was probably someone just screwing around.

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1695121122805629162

Citing the fraudulent scheme for which you are being charged as reason to change venues for that crime is really something.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Speedboat Jones posted:

2020: my kids NEED to be in school to socialize!
2023: my kids WON'T go to a school that acknowledges gay people exist!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Why are people so desperate to get their cases into federal court?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Toxic Mental posted:

Sounds great, a bunch of chud kids are not being educated and the normal ones can actually have class sizes where they can learn and not be exposed to deranged MAGA brats

Now do the dame da ne edit

I keep trying to poach him for my district. That part of Burbank is like 75% Armenian conservatives who love Andrew Tate.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Can be pardoned.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Because they think Trump will win and pardon them.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

can you still award golden manbabies

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

For Mark Meadows who did it first, it's so he can try to get the case dismissed as being incompatible with various theories of federal law supremacy. For everyone else, it feels like a "monkey see, monkey do" thing that has no obvious legal benefit.

First of May posted:

Can be pardoned.
No, it'd still be a state case, just tried in a federal court.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Toxic Mental posted:

The problem is they can't actually teach new anything because it has to be retaught to the kids that missed it. This actually slows the whole thing down.

Jonny Quest
Nov 11, 2004

Easier for a Republican president/DOJ to dismiss the charges.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

federal prisons better than state sanctioned private prison

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Any idea what Kanye West's pr lady did? Cause this is the first I'm hearing about it and that's kinda wild.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

pixaal posted:

The problem is they can't actually teach new anything because it has to be retaught to the kids that missed it. This actually slows the whole thing down.

This.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

pixaal posted:

Not if those kids just never come back. I'm sure there's plenty of parents who are angling to send their kids to some version of Jesus Camp right now.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Any idea what Kanye West's pr lady did? Cause this is the first I'm hearing about it and that's kinda wild.

Reeeeaaallll psycho poo poo

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/trump-r-kelly-kanye-election-worker-voter-fraud-1269849/

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Shania Twain posted:

Free Trump merch!

Lionel Hutz: they got this all screwed up

"Free Trump" merch

FREE TRUMP

NO CRIMES COMMITTED

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Part of the team of CHUDs harassing Ruby Freeman.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Toxic Mental posted:

Not if those kids just never come back. I'm sure there's plenty of parents who are angling to send their kids to some version of Jesus Camp right now.

Oh they’ll be back. They want free daycare and they don’t wanna teach their kids themselves. Like I said, it’s a heavy Armenian population in Burbank. This school is even the school that folks in Armenia talk about in the “You simply must send your kids there when you can finally emigrate” sense. And a lot of them just happen to be really really conservative.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

priznat posted:

He looks like a Metalocalypse character who gets impaled by a cross that was knocked over by a drunken Toki in the final act.

:yeah:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

lol

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Dressing up as a child molester was certainly a choice

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Everyone answered already so I'm just gonna say

"Yeah, trump will totally win this time and help, guys. I know all those other times he lost and threw everyone under the bus, but this time it's different! Trust the plan!!!!"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

This dude cried before, during, and after this picture was taken.

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

I loving love this and am sending it to everyone I play gaems with now. :dumbbravo:

Explodingdice
Jun 28, 2023

Google Jeb Bush posted:

He wouldn't willingly give something to Don Jr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
This week has been a blessing lol

lmao