Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Steadiman posted:

I never pick Trump anymore, they completely nerfed his character when they changed his weight class to 215lbs. He's useless now but does have the best finishing move, the Double Wank is powerful
I go Rudy all the way, his Covid Fart does damage over time so I hit with that and then I turtle with America's Mayor for a bit while it does the damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

CannonFodder posted:

I go Rudy all the way, his Covid Fart does damage over time so I hit with that and then I turtle with America's Mayor for a bit while it does the damage.

The black acid head drip is OP but that's exactly why I use him.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Queen poo poo

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Holy poo poo. The bit at the end where the FBI was like "You need to leave your home it is surrounded by Trump supporters" is loving insane poo poo.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Lotta whiplash on this one

But wait there's more!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I guess the joke's on any of us who thought Trump would ever give Junior anything but a slap.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

loving hell that's some psycho poo poo indeed. Also what? "Here's Harrison Ford on the line, he wants you to turn yourself in!"

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
https://twitter.com/iamhappytoast/status/1695129704267698330?s=46&t=gBwwYH66NlEwfgt7cOZWEg

Parkingtigers fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Aug 26, 2023

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/BrentTerhune/status/1695114347960312103

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
That Rolling Stoney story is for real some pyscho poo poo and it seems that she did all this in the presence of a police officer.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol did he put a lien on MAL for his bail then dump the responsibility for it on his son

gwarm01
Apr 27, 2010

haljordan posted:

I think I've got it covered, no more mugshot probes at this point...gang tags only. But thanks!

I'd love a gang tag if it isn't too late please!

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Speedboat Jones posted:

Oh they’ll be back. They want free daycare and they don’t wanna teach their kids themselves. Like I said, it’s a heavy Armenian population in Burbank. This school is even the school that folks in Armenia talk about in the “You simply must send your kids there when you can finally emigrate” sense. And a lot of them just happen to be really really conservative.

That poo poo really makes my skin crawl. The whole tendency for chudfuckers to crawl in with immigrant groups and prey on a lot of their prejudices from the old country, faking a smile as they do because they also hate their guts.

Knowing Burbank I 100% guarantee you a lot of those parents are also concerned about 'the sizeable muslim population' that's 'just' moved into the area, because they see thick hair and beards and even the slightest hint of brown and scream terrorist

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

Lol did he put a lien on MAL for his bail then dump the responsibility for it on his son

No that's LAME STREAM MEDIA FAKE NEWS

5er
Jun 1, 2000

All 19 of them are probably confident that they're too 'important' for charges to stick, or that an actual violent upheaval will be inspired from their legal problems and overthrow the government ahead of them actually having to face justice from their criminal bullshit. Trump's over there prodding the roadkilled squirrel of the Jan.6 event, "DO SOMETHING."

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Lol

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I would also like a gangtag.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

priznat posted:

He looks like a Metalocalypse character who gets impaled by a cross that was knocked over by a drunken Toki in the final act.

Actually, now that I thought of it some more, you could slap his face on Aslaug Wartooth and it wouldn't change much.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

This is art. This needs to be on the roof of some random chapel.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I appreciate that Kutti and Powell gave us the chance to have both Eartha Kitt and Julie Newmar's Catwomans just for the sake of completion.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Speedboat Jones posted:

Part of the team of CHUDs harassing Ruby Freeman.
The end of that Rolling Stone article is chilling.

quote:

The women discussed the situation further at the police station, on an officer’s suggestion, and via bodycam footage, Kutti can be heard saying: “I cannot say what specifically will take place… I just know that it will disrupt your freedom… and the freedom of one or more of your family members. … You are a loose end for a party that needs to tidy up.” Kutti then put a man called “Harrison Ford” on speakerphone who said he could offer Freeman protection. Ford was not, perhaps unsurprisingly, the actor of Indiana Jones fame. The man told Freeman if she confessed to voter fraud, he would offer her legal protection; if she declined, she would go to jail.

Freeman was not sold on the man’s words and proclaimed “the devil is a liar” before calling for the officer’s aid. Later, trouble did befall Freeman, but not from the government. According to Freeman and her daughter’s lawsuit, the FBI called her on Jan. 5, warning her to leave her home because it was not safe. On Jan 6., the same day insurrectionists stormed the Capitol, Trump supporters also surrounded Freeman’s house.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ok Rudy is still #1 but this is a solid 2

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Ralph Crammed In posted:

loving hell that's some psycho poo poo indeed. Also what? "Here's Harrison Ford on the line, he wants you to turn yourself in!"

LOL, it’s Harrison Floyd, the Black Votes for Trump guy who was also indicted (and apparently not given bond?)

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

MrQwerty posted:

Nah, he didn't do anything. Newsweek isn't a reputable source anymore as you can just pay to have whatever insanity you made up run as if it were real. There's no evidence he did anything around MAL.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Droogie posted:

Actually, now that I thought of it some more, you could slap his face on Aslaug Wartooth and it wouldn't change much.

That is loving uncanny

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

OK I just queued a bunch of gang tag changes, once they've gone through I can get anyone I missed.

please sir may I get a gang tag?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MrMojok posted:

LOL, it’s Harrison Floyd, the Black Votes for Trump guy who was also indicted (and apparently not given bond?)

He assaulted an FBI agent when they tried to serve him with a subpoena for another unrelated crime he was caught up in. So that's why he's the only one of the Crime Crew still held in custody, unlike the others he's an actual violent offender.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

MrMojok posted:

He threatened a pair of FBI agents who were trying to serve him a subpoena, IIRC, so he isn't getting pre-trial release. He called the local police over when the FBI agents knocked on his door, it's completely nuts.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
can Rico just keep expanding if they find more links to more and more people?

would be nice if we get a golden timeline ending that destroys Fox and most of the regressive machine all because Donnie did a Jan 6

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

haljordan posted:

OK I just queued a bunch of gang tag changes, once they've gone through I can get anyone I missed.

Hit me with one Hal

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

jesus christ

:vince:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lazyfire posted:

Nah, he didn't do anything. Newsweek isn't a reputable source anymore as you can just pay to have whatever insanity you made up run as if it were real. There's no evidence he did anything around MAL.

Yeah but what I said is funnier

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

:lmao:

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

That is loving uncanny

Mantle
May 15, 2004

my cat is norris posted:

here i did the thing

<-- SA-hosted for all of your avatar needs
https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/f5/db/00161554.0004.gif

Sign me up for one of these thanks!

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

my cat is norris posted:

here i did the thing

<-- SA-hosted for all of your avatar needs
https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/f5/db/00161554.0004.gif

I need to rebuild my gang tags. Sign me up~

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

No, please, don't spend all your money on cafe press poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Weak poo poo, just fuckin trash memes