Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Cool backsplash. Whether aliens designed it or not. :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Just a normal day at the conspiracy factory

Wow, as big as the earth, you say? Gosh.

Given you can see Saturn with the naked eye and easily see it with even hobby grade telescopes, you'd think this amazing discovery would be more well known.

I work with current NASA engineers. They're dumb as poo poo about anything not involving their specialty. Also 90% are nepotism hires nowadays.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Aliens.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I work with current NASA engineers.

at the nintendo factory?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Sharp elbows.

Be seriously, the arms are bullshit. Why would a creature evolving on another planet have the same arm bones and joints?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Outrail posted:

Be seriously, the arms are bullshit. Why would a creature evolving on another planet have the same arm bones and joints?

for jerkin off

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Outrail posted:

Sharp elbows.

Why are you a CIA agent disinforming our thread?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Uhhhh. I'm nothing of the sort. I'm one of you. Goatsee, d&d sucks, that three olives fellow sure has a dogshit condo

I think they bought it

Nov 6, 2002

What's new in true believer world? I need my daily fix.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
do the physics of doobies change in space?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

In a zero g high O2 environment? The physics isn't really different technically.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
Do you think they ever hot box the ISS

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
To train on the vomit comet.

Nov 6, 2002

shoeberto posted:

Do you think they ever hot box the ISS

No but they run a train on some alien vj.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I'm beginning to think that that lady didn't see an alien on the plane and just wanted a way to jump start an influencer self help brand.

The real question is, when will Grush have a book that tells you "everything the American people have the right to know", so long as you pay him $29.95 USD of course. Kind of like how massive scientific discoveries found on skin walker ranch with reality shattering changes that will create a massive paradigm shift that has to wait until next season to be released. And always turns out to be something some stage assistant can do before setting up the shot.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Did she explain just what the gently caress she saw on that plane or was she just off her loving rocker high on meds and airport booze?

I know she did an apology video or whatever and I haven't watched it.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

AndyElusive posted:

Did she explain just what the gently caress she saw on that plane or was she just off her loving rocker high on meds and airport booze?

I know she did an apology video or whatever and I haven't watched it.

No. She apologized for cursing

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

AndyElusive posted:

No because It’s totally this

Houle posted:

I'm beginning to think that that lady didn't see an alien on the plane and just wanted a way to jump start an influencer self help brand.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Are there any good podcasts that cover UFO or other paranormal stuff in a well researched manner?

Everyone I've ever seen has just been a bunch of chuckle fucks reading wikipedia summaries for 5 minutes than going off on random tangents.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

astonishing legends is bretty good. the crop circle series was excellent.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

Space slaw is cold! You complain everywhere u go

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

Vakal posted:

Are there any good podcasts that cover UFO or other paranormal stuff in a well researched manner?

Everyone I've ever seen has just been a bunch of chuckle fucks reading wikipedia summaries for 5 minutes than going off on random tangents.

I tend to listen to "It's (probably not) aliens", Red Web, and the black vault.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Whitley Strieber is an alien rapist

I read Communion when I was in highschool and it's way weirder than the movie if anyone can imagine that, but I don't remember any sex with aliens. Although, I never read any of the sequels.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I think you can hold the lighter upside down.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Aliens came to see TayTay

https://youtu.be/huYmrEHDCDU?si=gjBX37eHv3jlQ56I

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

Sharp elbows.

Why not? being able to throw stuff is a really useful evolutionary trait.

Alternatively, aliens look like humans because the UFOs tech used human DNA to create them, :tinfoil: as infiltrators and spies :tinfoil:

trying to send biological matter between solar systems is nearly impossible. Its way more feasible to send technology with the ability to recreate life on arrival, and using the dominant local species as a form factor is just cribbing homework

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Vakal posted:

Podcast UFO Live w/ Martin Willis is about the best one I’ve found. He’s a great interviewer and gets a lot of serious guests. @PodcastUFO on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIiB7LcaC74

Richard Dolan hosts another good one on youtube. No idea if it’s on podcatchers or not.

Ryan Sprague hosts a show called Somewhere in the Skies that’s sometimes okay if you can get past the guy‘s weird voice and doofus attitude. I sort of fell off this one when he went on a weird rant against Jake Paul for stealing some UFO footage, calling him a pussy and pretending to be cool by using a bunch of fake macho idiot nerd throwdowns that felt really inadvisable and cringy as gently caress. Or Logan Paul, idk, I don’t give a gently caress who it was, it was weird.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Mystery solved

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
They should have shown him without the disguise

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Vampire Panties posted:

Why not? being able to throw stuff is a really useful evolutionary trait.

Sure, but they're arm and musculature are basically copies of ours. Whats the likelihood that a creature evolved to walk on four limbs, then evolved to bipedalism and just happened to have primate physiology. Look at all the different kinds of arms and legs on earth animals.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Mystery solved

Prepare for an ontological shock in the UFO community after this news. How many abductions by aliens were actually just some old guy with chloroform, a broomstick and some lube? Were any of the abductions actually done by aliens? What we will learn during this man's trial will be world changing

Vakal
May 11, 2008

XYZAB posted:

Podcast UFO Live w/ Martin Willis is about the best one I’ve found. He’s a great interviewer and gets a lot of serious guests. @PodcastUFO on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIiB7LcaC74

Richard Dolan hosts another good one on youtube. No idea if it’s on podcatchers or not.

Ryan Sprague hosts a show called Somewhere in the Skies that’s sometimes okay if you can get past the guy‘s weird voice and doofus attitude. I sort of fell off this one when he went on a weird rant against Jake Paul for stealing some UFO footage, calling him a pussy and pretending to be cool by using a bunch of fake macho idiot nerd throwdowns that felt really inadvisable and cringy as gently caress. Or Logan Paul, idk, I don’t give a gently caress who it was, it was weird.

I'll check them out. Thanks.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Mystery solved

Doesn't check out, disappointingly.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/texas-alien-anal-probe

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Welp, they're coming out of one of our volcanos now. Explain this, skepticailures:

https://twitter.com/Hechizero_38/status/1695047668828143856?s=20

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Those are just Voltron right arms. Volcanos are lousy with 'em.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Coming out of our volcanoes? That's clearly a volcano firing its flak turrets at a UFO

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Zefiel posted:

Welp, they're coming out of one of our volcanos now. Explain this, skepticailures:

The volcano smoke is running at 15 fps but those aliens are like 30fps

temple
Jul 29, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

The volcano smoke is running at 15 fps but those aliens are like 30fps
The alphabet boys are here!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Zefiel posted:

They have an anti-aircraft gun on the volcano?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Zefiel posted:

Those are just regular old Thetans.