Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Dongicus posted:

new av for u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Frank Frank posted:

That teemolover42069 person just ate a perma but they’re pretty clearly a rereg. Wonder who it was.

I think EmptyWhipetBox was their main, I feel like I saw them post in CSPAM before.

I don’t think that’s spelled right but you get the idea.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dongicus posted:

new av for u

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
make it the correct size and i will make it my new av...

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the two really go well together

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

very risky blowjob posted:

the two really go well together

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

TheMightyBoops posted:

I think EmptyWhipetBox was their main, I feel like I saw them post in CSPAM before.

I don’t think that’s spelled right but you get the idea.

They were the goon who made buttons, saw their ads a few times.

No idea anything else about them besides that though, other than it seems like they really did not have healthy interactions with the forums.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lmao.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

btw, i love your username

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

ChubbyChecker posted:

btw, i love your username

don't make this creepy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

lmao

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lol

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

imagine hating women this much

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I still dig new tentacle face mileena Ngl

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

lmao, rofl even

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Frank Frank posted:

I still dig new tentacle face mileena Ngl

my favorite is still when she just straight up had baraka's lower face and no lips or anything

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Frank Frank posted:

That teemolover42069 person just ate a perma but they’re pretty clearly a rereg. Wonder who it was.

lol they were one of the people who PM'd me saying arguments were ideologically liberal

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lady Radia posted:

lol they were one of the people who PM'd me saying arguments were ideologically liberal

what on earth

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Lady Radia posted:

...like the concept of arguing?

wait one of the people?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Nuns with Guns posted:

...like the concept of arguing?

wait one of the people?

Yes.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I can maybe see that argument made about like, dumbass debatebro stuff, but seriously wtf lol

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

and what did they say if you argued against the point

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I love goons deciding arbitrary elements of the human condition have either The Good or The Bad Politics. Wasn't there a guy who talked about no longer listening to podcasts or audiobooks because audio was a right-wing radicalizing delivery method?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Antivehicular posted:

I love goons deciding arbitrary elements of the human condition have either The Good or The Bad Politics. Wasn't there a guy who talked about no longer listening to podcasts or audiobooks because audio was a right-wing radicalizing delivery method?

I hate politics goons so loving much

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Just remembered the "explaining is endorsement" goon :lol:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
the rule of 3 is in full effect for permabans lately

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

you can tell exactly where i got sick of working on it if you look at pablo's clipboard

exceptional lmao

Antivehicular posted:

Wasn't there a guy who talked about no longer listening to podcasts or audiobooks because audio was a right-wing radicalizing delivery method?

I mean there's something to be said about audio and video being harder to like, follow along with as you see the linked sources and poo poo, but also lmao

canceling my chapo trap house patreon sub so as not to expose myself to right-wing perfidy

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Antivehicular posted:

It was even more vague, like, "recorded speech" in general or something. Because the fash has taken over the medium you see

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Danaru posted:

Just remembered the "explaining is endorsement" goon :lol:

they're right

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

you explained resident evil zero's plot to me

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Frank Frank posted:

Lady Radia posted:

They were an awful person to interact with in any way. They either retained nothing of any conversation I had with them or were lying through their teeth when making most arguments.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

you explained resident evil zero's plot to me

i endorse it

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
The minute they started mocking fnln for expressing themselves they lost any right to make the complaints in the post that got them banned

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Grassy Knowles posted:

The minute they started mocking fnln for expressing themselves they lost any right to make the complaints in the post that got them banned

wait what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015