Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spatule
Mar 18, 2003

Peddles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Kenan is a professional and watches over his son*

*from a safe distance

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys

History Comes Inside! posted:

Zoomer humour might be the worst thing humanity has ever done

You're an old fart lol

From a couple pages ago but this is like the humor of zoomers' younger siblings. This is literally a meme for kids younger than ten. Zoomers are as old as like 26 now.

It's funny how we made fun of boomers for thinking millennials were perpetually 15, and now we've come full circle.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Gary's Mod was created by a Goon. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Waffle! posted:

Gary's Mod was created by a Goon. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Skibidi toilet is fun to say.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Least it’s better than most of the dogshit influencer videos kids watch.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Paladinus posted:

Skibidi toilet is fun to say.

A little bit. Just not in a big way.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I don't really understand how the generation that made YTMND and Youtube Poops a thing can pass judgement on Skibidi Toilet like it's totally out of left field and inscrutable.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
It's ten-year-olds laughing at funny faces coming out of toilets. Seems pretty straight-forward as far as juvenile humor goes.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Doctor Bishop posted:

It's ten-year-olds laughing at funny faces coming out of toilets. Seems pretty straight-forward as far as juvenile humor goes.

you're forgetting about the rich skibidi toilet lore:

https://skibidi-toilet.fandom.com/wiki/Skibidi_Toilet

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Skibidi Toilet doesn't suck because it's lol so random young person humor. It sucks because it started that way but is now trying to take itself very seriously. People are legitimately getting invested in the stupid as gently caress story line and the guy making the videos noticed this and is jumping into that scene rear end first.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Devils Affricate posted:

Skibidi Toilet doesn't suck because it's lol so random young person humor. It sucks because it started that way but is now trying to take itself very seriously. People are legitimately getting invested in the stupid as gently caress story line and the guy making the videos noticed this and is jumping into that scene rear end first.

The kids just want to see bigger and bigger toiletheads and cameramen shoot lasers at each other, and I think that’s just fine

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Devils Affricate posted:

Lore is the meme killer.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Devils Affricate posted:

Charlie the Unicorn rules, actually.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sir, you're having a stroke

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
"Zoomer humour is so weird" says posters on the pig balls website.

"Why do they make such weird stuff" says the site made famous by pictures of owls who can't spell.

"I don't get it" says a bunch of middle aged people who absolutely lost their poo poo over a a render of captain america chasing children.

"Kids these days :rolleyes:" says the place this came from

"How did we end up like this, emoticon that's a picture of a psychic duck"

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
The only thing different about post-zoomers is their much wider access to powerful, user-friendly software and significantly reduced life expectancy due to covid and climate change

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Theres probably like one hundred op eds in the new york post explaining how the generation after the writers current one are degenerate freaks bringing about rhw downfall of the states because of their weirdo tastes and stupid culture.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20171003-proof-that-people-have-always-complained-about-young-adults

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I don’t care about the toilet people but I tell ya the TikTok npc thing really hosed with my head. I mean what the gently caress!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Scratch Monkey posted:

I don’t care about the toilet people but I tell ya the TikTok npc thing really hosed with my head. I mean what the gently caress!

Dehumanize yourself and face to gang gang

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Dehumanize yourself and face to gang gang

I don’t mind the randomness or absurdity of the content, but the people throwing thousands of dollars at them is insane and I’ll never understand.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Society is broken and we are headed towards an imminent and inevitable collapse of all systems and institutions, op.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Devils Affricate posted:

“How’d you make your first million?”
Bends down close
“Ya’ll ever heard of skibidi toilet?”

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Frank Frank posted:

“How’d you make your first million?”
Bends down close
“Ya’ll ever heard of skibidi toilet?”

The worst future is when the maker of skibidi toilet uses his millions to start a venture capital firm.

You know, like the chain smokers did:

https://www.mantisvc.com/about

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

bossy lady posted:

The worst future is when the maker of skibidi toilet uses his millions to start a venture capital firm.

You know, like the chain smokers did:

https://www.mantisvc.com/about

I'm pretty sure the chainsmokers said early on that they were just making music to get laid, so not super surprising imo.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I don't really understand how the generation that made YTMND and Youtube Poops a thing can pass judgement on Skibidi Toilet like it's totally out of left field and inscrutable.

but this is the website of AYB, fiestacat, chuck norris facts, Benny Hill 9/11, and lolcats, not this deeply unserious surrealist anti-humor for children

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Scratch Monkey posted:

:nomnom:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I was watching a video of some urban explorers recently and one of them mentioned those types of nom nom videos somewhere during their journey. He was showing them clips of it to the others and the looks on their faces were instinctual disgust and confusion the entire time.

e: I don't want to derail too much here but this is the face

e2: someone's going to complain so here

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Aug 26, 2023

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Scratch Monkey posted:

Oh yeah them. Forget everything I said before. Burn it all down.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I'm pretty sure the chainsmokers said early on that they were just making music to get laid, so not super surprising imo.

I think 99% of musicians get into music to get laid

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Older Zoomers are pushing like 26-27 years old now. They’re just guys now. What’s really weird is Gen Alpha

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Did you mean PlanetQuake? That’s who was paying Lowtax. Quakeworld was the Quake port with fixed network play for low bandwidth connections...

Anyway that driving kid is 100% going to have an accident with horrifying liability for everyone involved.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Hasturtium posted:

Did you mean PlanetQuake? That’s who was paying Lowtax. Quakeworld was the Quake port with fixed network play for low bandwidth connections...

Oops yes. I even looked up which one it was, guess I did so after guessing and then forgot to go back and fix it :negative: I'm not changing it, inaccurate memes are cursed.

davidspackage posted:

Lore is the meme killer.

It sure hosed up LLamas with Hats :hai:

That first episode is still an all-timer tho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Lt. Cock posted:

Older Zoomers are pushing like 26-27 years old now. They’re just guys now. What’s really weird is Gen Alpha

A whole generation of alphas???????

No wonder the old alphas moved on to be sigmas.

Sigma balls.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I'm going to state the obvious pun here, becsuse I cannot help myself and it is causing physical pain to keep it in

Vanopticon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

mercenarynuker posted:

I'm going to state the obvious pun here, becsuse I cannot help myself and it is causing physical pain to keep it in

Vanopticon

This never leaves the tape deck 8-track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlgARu0l1zI