Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Scheme fit maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
he's not a 4/3 DE.

But is still a good enough player to torch 2nd-4th stringers out of position

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

R.D. Mangles posted:

Who else is making the roster at DE over Gipson, i assumed he'd be starting with Ngakoue.

They got a bunch of interchangable mid guys. I think the group is gonna end up being Ngakoue/Walker as starters with Rasheem Green, Dominique Robinson and Terrell Lewis as depth. Green and DomRob haven't really shown much of anything so I don't understand why Lewis/Gipson are the bubble guys, but that's what the beat writers say the pecking order has been in camp

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

xbilkis posted:

They got a bunch of interchangable mid guys. I think the group is gonna end up being Ngakoue/Walker as starters with Rasheem Green, Dominique Robinson and Terrell Lewis as depth. Green and DomRob haven't really shown much of anything so I don't understand why Lewis/Gipson are the bubble guys, but that's what the beat writers say the pecking order has been in camp

i forgot they even signed walker

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Aug 26, 2023

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Roschon Johnson gonna be the starting rb sooner rather than later i think. Dude is a beast.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

R.D. Mangles posted:

i forgot they even signed walker

Davis was close enough. Davis hasnt played yet and they both came from the titans.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY

who is going to be the first Score caller to demand dey put dat kid Tyson out there at quarterback and move justin to RB

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Dexo posted:

QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY

I wonder who they are gonna keep. PJ and nathan have looked atrocious.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ZombieCrew posted:

I wonder who they are gonna keep. PJ and nathan have looked atrocious.

it doesn't matter, the bears have 0 chance of winning a game without fields.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

R.D. Mangles posted:

who is going to be the first Score caller to demand dey put dat kid Tyson out there at quarterback and move justin to RB

TWO. QB. OFFENSE.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lookin' rough!

https://twitter.com/Schrock_And_Awe/status/1695512481051942922

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Watching this week's installment of Jon Bois' history of the Vikings reminded me of a memory that pops up every few years I wonder about. There was a Herschel Walker show, right? I want to say it was a half hour once a week after the 10 o'clock news. I even seem to remember it had it's own theme song that went something like "Herschel Walker, Herschel Walker, the Herschel Walker show!"

I can't find any evidence of it ever existing though. I probably would've been around 5 at the time it aired.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lol my friend pointed out that Love doesn't run the play clock down to the last millisecond. God I do not miss that poo poo.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

It'll be Carmen Defalco and it'll be week 3

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lmfao

https://twitter.com/itszacharyj/status/1695442053138628694?t=1035YwUL6fTzzy5mZGqKaA&s=19

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Why does he look like he’s being held at gunpoint

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
That play last night where the broadcast thought Carolina got a TD and upon review they decided that he didn't have control and fumbled out the end zone so it was lions ball...

I feel like that is some sort of turning point. That is something that would normally happen to the Lions instead happened for them.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Didn't the Lions go undefeated the preseason of 0-16

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Danny LaFever posted:

That play last night where the broadcast thought Carolina got a TD and upon review they decided that he didn't have control and fumbled out the end zone so it was lions ball...

I feel like that is some sort of turning point. That is something that would normally happen to the Lions instead happened for them.

That's a total Bears move.
Except you need to waste a challenge on it

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

MikeCrotch posted:

Yes, yes they did.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MikeCrotch posted:

Yep, 4-0

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Danny LaFever posted:

Thats the make up call for calvin johnson. Your welcome.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Danny LaFever posted:

I saw that, that was very cringe. Like how do you determine he had control long enough for it to not be a touchdown but be a fumble out of the endzone?

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

PRESEASON CHAMPS!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

R.D. Mangles posted:

Me

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Lol my friend pointed out that Love doesn't run the play clock down to the last millisecond. God I do not miss that poo poo.

Getting to the end of the half with timeouts left is nice too.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
We are less than two weeks from Lions Football

someone hug me i'm scared

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Acebuckeye13 posted:

We are less than two weeks from Lions Football

someone hug me i'm scared

*hugs*

FOR YOUR HEALTH, YA DINGUS

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

It's all about winning the important ones

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Nice of the Bears' O-Line to all get injured before the season even starts. Probably shoulda picked up a center during the off-season.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Nice of the Bears' O-Line to all get injured before the season even starts. Probably shoulda picked up a center during the off-season.

Is it time for Chicago to get the Logan Stenberg experience???

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:mrgw:

https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status/1695831890425454885

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Packers winning the division baby

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Lions and Packers co preseason champs

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Had no idea the Jolly Green Giant was a Packers fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Gonz posted:

Had no idea the Jolly Green Giant was a Packers fan.

Remember Johnny Jolly? :allears: