Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

alriiiight baldurs gate lol, turns out this angel was a lesbian and after being freed after 200 years of torture and killing a necromancers god she wants to bang a priestess whose father she just curbstomped lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

suure. and shadowheart still doesnt want to kiss me. very believable

----------------

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

alriiiight baldurs gate lol, turns out this angel was a lesbian and after being freed after 200 years of torture and killing a necromancers god she wants to bang a priestess whose father she just curbstomped lol

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i keep getting cuckolded

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
downloading baldurs gate 3

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

suure. and shadowheart still doesnt want to kiss me. very believable

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Finally got to the tiefling camp party and yup Gale offers to show me a magic trick and suddenly everyone asks me if I’m going off to the forest to have gay sex with him.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Finally got to the tiefling camp party and yup Gale offers to show me a magic trick and suddenly everyone asks me if I’m going off to the forest to have gay sex with him.

it's really easy to get his approval through the roof by giving him the artifacts he needs but he never wanted to gently caress me for some reason

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Weird that the camp's slutty gay wizard wants to gently caress everyone but me. Probably a bug. *scratches taint and sniffs fingers*

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Weird that the camp's slutty gay wizard wants to gently caress everyone but me. Probably a bug. *scratches taint and sniffs fingers*

I'm just so obviously straight, you see. you guys have the problem, not me

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Mass Effect 3 Legendary Edition. Insanity Paragon Straight Man

Game black screened during the ending voice over which was fitting. Almost accidentally had gay sex with the shuttle pilot, but was able to turn it around and remain straight. Kinda wish they included multi in this.

Wonder why this keeps happening.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Kongming posted:

lmao

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kongming posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kongming posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Kongming posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Kongming posted:

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Kongming posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kongming posted:

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Kongming posted:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Kongming posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Kongming posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kongming posted:

Lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Kongming posted:

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol that your orientation is part of your Build these days. Gaming hoype.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Lol that your orientation is part of your Build these days. Gaming hoype.

that poo poo cray

----------------

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Kongming posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You better believe it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

You could say mistakes were made

Killed the priestess and the drow mostly through trickery so I decided to take on the last goblin leader head on. The goblin fodder wasn't a big deal but Dror Ragzlin himself was effing people up. Ended up pushing Karlach into the spider pit, but I eventually managed to kill him. Then, Karlach made friends with the spiders somehow and offered to free them so they wouldn't eat her. Problem was the door was locked and I couldn't seem to break it with Karlach alone so I sent Astarion to unlock the door for her. Didn't realize there were still a ton of hostile goblins near the spider pit, so I ended up in combat again and I hadn't saved after I finished killing the hobgoblin so I decided to make a last stand. The end result was the screenshot above. Astarion did most of the work sniping goblins from the rafters until everyone else was dead then I just had him run for his life while taking potshots until I cleared the fight. If it weren't for the fact that all the goblins near the pit were level 1 and 2 I probably wouldn't have survived.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got Shadow changing her hair for me. That's what's up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

AND I got that Kiss. Hetero Urge Throwbarb Build is loving HUGE lads.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lol i went on a magical romantic walk with gale. no kisses for me yet! :allears:

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
rolled credits and immediately started a new run to see what dark urge is all about

we got a good game here folks

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

rolled credits and immediately started a new run to see what dark urge is all about

we got a good game here folks

I did the turn to mind flayer then stabbed myself before I became bad ending. karlach burnt up but it's OK because she saved the world and made a difference like she wanted :unsmith:

----------------

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i also downloaded baldur's gate 3, and after one false start i restarted the game and recreated Vhaidra from Dark Alliance 2 for my PC

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I led the hot drow lady to the druid grove to kill her and thin out the goblin forces before I went back to their camp to save the head druid and he just... freed himself and walked right in after I killed her lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

got Shadowheart to kiss me, fellas. Not sure how I'm going to choose between her and Karlach though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

got Shadowheart to kiss me, fellas. Not sure how I'm going to choose between her and Karlach though

Throw them both in the basura where they belong and get with the hot tiefling who gives you her phone number before leaving to Baldurs Gate.