Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

man the ending of So Did We never gets old huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

bossy lady posted:

The worst future is when the maker of skibidi toilet uses his millions to start a venture capital firm.

You know, like the chain smokers did:

https://www.mantisvc.com/about

Taxpayer dollars for a giant poo poo-palace with blue lights.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
such a good album

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

its for a flasher

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Paladinus posted:

Charlie the Unicorn rules, actually.

charlie rules indeed :parrot:

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I may not be the manliest man and by all accounts I'm theologically incompatible with any branch of Baptism, but that catfish dinner looks lovely. Surely, nobody would pretend to have a beautiful catfish dinner ready for you, it must be real.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

finally a refuge from the femme dominated nightmare that is traditional liturgy

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Looks like a great place to find manly loving.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Finally a safe space for men of courage :love:

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

I googled Doxa Worship and the youtube ad that played before their song was for some brutally anti trans movie.

Frankie fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Aug 27, 2023

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Finally, men's nights activism pays off

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
I wonder what the Manly Door Prizes are. Do you get a prize that confirms or even enhances your manliness as you enter?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
MAN CHURCH IS NOT GAY

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

only preaching the manly parts of the bible that talk about going to war and smashing babies on rocks and money shots from big ol’ donkey dicks and whatnot

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

verbal enema posted:

MAN CHURCH IS NOT GAY

I say as I oil up my muscles in the locker room mirror

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

"This is an invitation for men from all over the community to come together and"... what, Men of Courage? What do you want them to all do together? And why would you gatekeep chicken sandwiches?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

JUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

OMFG FURRY posted:

JUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY

:yikes:

Shnakepup
Oct 16, 2004

Paraphrasing moments of genius

This would make a good template for a meme. Like, top half is something like nom nom or Skibidi toilet, then bottom half is this.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Hasturtium posted:

"This is an invitation for men from all over the community to come together and"... what, Men of Courage? What do you want them to all do together?

Come together

Right now

Over me

It's not gay

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/y9M6uUO.mp4

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Ope, forgot about these too:

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
They seem to have misspelled "MANLY MASSAGE" in that third bullet at the top.

Also "encourage, equip & empower the Women of any background to be sold out and surrendered to God", what the gently caress? Is this a human trafficking recruitment ad?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
what, no snacks for the broads

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ok next to the lady one it's kind of funny.

Men are fire, women are pink, come one and all and reaffirm your fragile gender identity.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

No free food for the ladies. :(

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Flakey posted:

I wonder what the Manly Door Prizes are. Do you get a prize that confirms or even enhances your manliness as you enter?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess it's a set of BBQ tools, you know, tongs and a flipper or something, possibly in some kind of case.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mad Hamish posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess it's a set of BBQ tools, you know, tongs and a flipper or something, possibly in some kind of case.

It's a balldo. What could be more manly than that.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

what, no snacks for the broads

Unperson_47 posted:

Wouldn't want 'em gettin' all chubby now would we :btroll:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Unperson_47 posted:

Too busy cooking for the men.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mad Hamish posted:

The prize is 7 Minutes In Heaven with a pastor of your choice

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Y'all going for church? Nah, free catfish. Hail Satan.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Probably only get the free food at the end if you sit through an entire service. I loving love fried catfish and hushpuppies but that ain't worth it.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Mad Hamish posted:

A thermostat, a stud finder, a bud light...

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Waffle! posted:

Y'all going for church? Nah, free catfish. Hail Satan.

That reservation dogs show made me crave good fried catfish and I finally found a basket dinner at a local food truck that was pretty good. No idea how manly it was

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

She looks like she is already drunk. But drinking perfume sounds awful.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

A thermostat, a stud finder, a bud light...

*holds stud finder to own chest*

*beep*

Yep, it works :smug:

Waltzing Along posted:

She looks like she is already drunk. But drinking perfume sounds awful.

Probably doesn't smell that good at such concentrations either. And buddy, wait until we get to the taste...

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Is it perfume or olive oil or something because I am unclear what she drank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AKZ posted:

Is it perfume or olive oil or something because I am unclear what she drank.
No. 5