Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
these guys just did a half marathon!

this guy spends most of every trail chasing squirrels every 20 feet. what a goof ball, probably did 20 miles

lotta lakes around my loop which makes it easy

victory smells

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

good eggy

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

i like eggy can i have him

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I bought my stuff some rubber balls to play fetch with because the felt tennis balls were wearing down her teeth 😬

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

akadajet posted:

I bought my stuff some rubber balls to play fetch with because the felt tennis balls were wearing down her teeth 😬

wtf, is this a thing? my dog doesn't play with tennis balls in the usual fashion; she enjoys flaying them. she's very good at it.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

sleepy gary posted:

i like eggy can i have him

for a few hours sure

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
blue filtered eggy

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
:swoon:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

eggward

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

blue filtered eggy

:)

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
eggy is wonderful of course but i was going through some photos and man i also miss zeus a whole lot

what an excellent, handsome little guy. rip buddy :sigh:

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Aug 31, 2023

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

eeee :3:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
bonus eggman

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Bud’s new thing is just sleeping in the car in hopes that somebody will take him somewhere.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Beeftweeter posted:

eggy is wonderful of course but i was going through some photos and man i also miss zeus a whole lot

what an excellent, handsome little guy. rip buddy :sigh:
you were a good boy zeus ❤️

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
no take, only throw

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

haircut

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

every time I call my folks my dad has me talk to the dog and she gets confused about where my voice is coming from

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Neighbors are pet sitting and brought him over to play with Pookie and she went apeshit.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

kiss! :3:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
good dogs

all of them

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
i love dogs

the end.

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

i adopted this handsome young boy from a shelter friday

his name is now merguez and hes a year old and polite as hell

its day 3 and hes settled in nicely. he has separation anxiety to work on but otherwise he has been extremely well mannered towards people, other dogs, and his new home so im sure with some encouragement we can work on the few roadblocks he has.

ive been planning to adopt this breed for like 7 years now and initially i was expecting to spend the next 3 months researching and preparing and then trying to put a deposit down with a breeder in jan. but a local animal shelter posted him thursday evening, and i went immediately when they opened friday and now we’re here. so im doing another major life thing rear end backwards again, and im trying to establish a vet and a groomer hopefully tomorrow. the shelter fuckin crushed it and hes neutered and completely up to date on stuff for a 1yo. he got neutered weds so i cant get him groomed for another week and a half but im excited. my new brushes cant come fast enough tho i want my dog as fluffy as possible.

Casual Encountess fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Sep 4, 2023

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

bonus elegant martini glass photo from the shelter

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

thassa fucken s-tier dog right there holy poo poo

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Casual Encountess posted:

bonus elegant martini glass photo from the shelter

lmao

good dog. he sounds great and i hope he brings you & your partner many years of happiness and companionship

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

Mr. Crow posted:

i love dogs

the end.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

very good dog. please keep the pics incoming

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Casual Encountess posted:

i adopted this handsome young boy from a shelter friday

his name is now merguez and hes a year old and polite as hell

its day 3 and hes settled in nicely. he has separation anxiety to work on but otherwise he has been extremely well mannered towards people, other dogs, and his new home so im sure with some encouragement we can work on the few roadblocks he has.

ive been planning to adopt this breed for like 7 years now and initially i was expecting to spend the next 3 months researching and preparing and then trying to put a deposit down with a breeder in jan. but a local animal shelter posted him thursday evening, and i went immediately when they opened friday and now we’re here. so im doing another major life thing rear end backwards again, and im trying to establish a vet and a groomer hopefully tomorrow. the shelter fuckin crushed it and hes neutered and completely up to date on stuff for a 1yo. he got neutered weds so i cant get him groomed for another week and a half but im excited. my new brushes cant come fast enough tho i want my dog as fluffy as possible.

i love cloud's

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

alfie was stinky so it was wash time

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

This dog took itself to a mettalica concert

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

git apologist posted:

alfie was stinky so it was wash time

oh yes look at the sad lil alien

git apologist posted:

This dog took itself to a mettalica concert

muttalica was right there!!

also look at this lil napwolf

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

wow look at that dog :3:

is he a samoyed ?

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

sure is! i doubt hes titled or anything, most of those breeders have a surrender clause. at the end of the day i have a new dog shaped friend and he is a cool guy to spend time with. ive been a dog walker many times in my adult life and never has a breed been more my vibe.

i got brushes today finally and it turns out hes a lil slut for brushy time. im sure hell turn into a petit tyrant in a month or two but right now he is mostly sweet and cute and is somehow even more chill than the day before. we should all strive to live by his example tbqh

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

extremely good dog imo

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i think gordon got into the good drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006