Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Grilled chicken? With lettuce and tomato? What is this, ladies’ night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
What is the most manly god fearing food

Like Jesus’s blood is wine but also I feel like wine is for women and French people who are pussy cowards

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lt. Cock posted:

Like Jesus’s blood is wine but also I feel like wine is for women and French people who are pussy cowards

Raw beef neck that you must bite off a charging bull

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Lt. Cock posted:

Balut

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Lt. Cock posted:

rear end

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

:sickos:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm just here for the manly massage?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Looks like a great place to find manly loving.

The Church of Man-Love
Is such a holy place to be

Waltzing Along posted:

She looks like she is already drunk. But drinking perfume sounds awful.

In Russia, the motor pool/tank crews would drink ethanol-based brake fluid

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Alcoholism in Russia is like a whole different level than the rest of the world. It's insane.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Action-Bastard posted:

Alcoholism in Russia is like a whole different level than the rest of the world. It's insane.

Yeh but they have pizza hut now so, swings and roundabouts

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Bald Stalin posted:

Yeh but they have pizza hut now so, swings and roundabouts

About that… not anymore.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

King Carnivore posted:

About that… not anymore.

That's because Putin is a commie rolling tanks into the west

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Mambo?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

WoMEN OF COURAGE

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SPORT

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Busket Posket posted:

Ope, forgot about these too:

SPEAKER TIM DYE looks like a dude who 100% wants to get up into my guts

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
MANLY DANCING

MANLY DRINKING

MANLY FOOD BUFFET

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

MANLY DANCING

MANLY DRINKING

MANLY FOOD BUFFET

MAN'S ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ł ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AKZ posted:

Is it perfume or olive oil or something because I am unclear what she drank.

they can't bust you for drinking perfume :viggo:

is absolutely that woman's mindset

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

they can't bust you for drinking perfume :viggo:

is absolutely that woman's mindset

*taps temple

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Aqua Velva used to be top-tier bum-grade hooch.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Is everyone else reading the Man Church fliers in the monster truck commercial voice?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Takes No Damage posted:

MAN'S ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

q-tips are such garbage now. cotton wrapped all loosely so as to squeeze whatever blood is left in that turnip. hosed my arts, crafts, and oo-mox all to hell

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Frankie posted:

I googled Doxa Worship and the youtube ad that played before their song was for some brutally anti trans movie.

youtube is such loving trash lmao.

hey what professor brothers clip is your babycakes av from? it's not from china, il

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

hey what professor brothers clip is your babycakes av from? it's not from china, il

Looks like the old D&D "Be Aggressive" video.

https://youtu.be/V2XGp5ix8HE?si=MtFogwduNxPv80AP

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Unperson_47 posted:

No free food for the ladies. :(

they gotta watch their figures

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Too busy cooking for the men.
That's why WOMAN CHURCH is a few days before MAN CHURCH. Who do you think makes the red beans and rice?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I went to a funeral last week and the church looked like a Hobby Lobby threw up in it. Most notably, the men's restroom had hubcaps on the stall doors and hot rod wall art, while the women's restroom was all all "live, laugh, love"ed up. Also, lots of repurposed wood pallet art in the lobby.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I went to a funeral last week and the church looked like a Hobby Lobby threw up in it.

Also, lots of repurposed wood pallet art in the lobby.

Second worst crucifix ever.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Kinda blessed that he's not gonna hurt them?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Though I've been there, to Florida no less, I'm still not sure I believe the US is a real place

Action-Bastard posted:

Ok, how about this. I have a friend who drinks nearly 200oz of whiskey a week. Liquor prices are extremely high here on the Canadian east coast, but there are two islands just off our south coast that are technically owned by France (St. Pierre & Miquelon). Just a short ferry ride away. Bootlegging from there is a thing to this day. This friend of mine has begun getting his whiskey from there to save money. I myself have also begun buying my vodka this way as its about $30+ savings on a 1750ml bottle, relative to the absolute cheapest available from the liquor store.

Last time I went to his place, he had his allotment of whiskey on the floor, fresh off the boat, still in the bag.

The vodka is quite good, but this Chymes poo poo is nasty.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

PainterofCrap posted:

The Church of Man-Love
Is such a holy place to be

You gotta pay the lord’s toll, if you wanna get into that man’s hole!

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZcA44Q7pxk

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Come to pigeon toilet in next 15 minutes if u want an rear end kicking

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Lt. Cock posted:

Is everyone else reading the Man Church fliers in the monster truck commercial voice?
Absolutely.

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!

codo27 posted:

Though I've been there, to Florida no less, I'm still not sure I believe the US is a real place

Ok, how about this. I have a friend who drinks nearly 200oz of whiskey a week. Liquor prices are extremely high here on the Canadian east coast, but there are two islands just off our south coast that are technically owned by France (St. Pierre & Miquelon). Just a short ferry ride away. Bootlegging from there is a thing to this day. This friend of mine has begun getting his whiskey from there to save money. I myself have also begun buying my vodka this way as its about $30+ savings on a 1750ml bottle, relative to the absolute cheapest available from the liquor store.

Last time I went to his place, he had his allotment of whiskey on the floor, fresh off the boat, still in the bag.

The vodka is quite good, but this Chymes poo poo is nasty.

Have you considered getting your friend help? That is like 16 shots a day, and I can't think that is too healthy. I can't claim I never had my own issues, but this is getting close to Leaving Los Vegas levels of drinking.

Edit: is this your friend?

I Miss Snausages fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Aug 28, 2023

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Idgi that’s pretty cool

edit: content

literal :brainworms:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/aug/28/live-worm-living-womans-brain-australia-depression-forgetfulness

Scratch Monkey fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Aug 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Toupee Groupie posted:

Edit: is this your friend?

I cant really enjoy TPB because it hits too close to home. Guy was really close with his mother, for a few weeks after she died he would drink 6x60oz bottles a week. Down to 3 now. Theres no helping him, unless I can get Justin Trudeau to come out publicly saying whiskey is great and should be consumed as much as possible. I suppose he'd just switch back to beer then.