Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Finished Roadwarden before starting on ac. Fascinating until the end, starting into the week sleep deprived. Though I'll probably not be doing a second run in the near future. Unless I'm really wrong I've seen more or less everything with one completionist run and ding a lying rear end in a top hat run would be largely the same, but lock you out of some content. Also it seems that the endstate is mostly a did or didn't do the quests thing. I'd buy dlc or a sequel.
I went with a scholar and there was really only one time that combat was dicey (if you use quicksave), but I put off the heart of the forest until I had a lot of tools. 40 days were comfortable, but with the highest difficulty you might need to push faster or plot out optimal paths. Feel like starting as fighter would make things overall harder despite beong the supposed easy class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Real hurthling! posted:

the sortie mission structure of ac6 makes me want to play ace combat 7 again
the true ac franchise

Belka probably became one of the main corps in AC somehow. Ruined everyone’s poo poo.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Jazerus posted:

even funnier are the ones that are like

mission 1: "raven, these terrorists are creating weapons of mass destruction. wipe them out for the sake of all of mankind"
mission 2: "raven, some fucker came in yesterday and hosed all of our poo poo up!! we need you to help us fix it"

the 1st mission after the tutorial is to merc for some chinese company, then the immediate next mission #2 is to merc against the same chinese company

lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
losslesscut did not like these keyframes

https://i.imgur.com/eKkIujY.mp4

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

is this an ac emblem or something else

Robo Reagan has issued a correction as of 11:07 on Aug 28, 2023

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

FirstnameLastname posted:

Insanely 80s, big weird German goggles guy within 30 seconds of start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U26ddkVw2Q it does that full lap onboard then the external cams are at about 10:30

and for the record this is what a mordern Porsche drives like, in a faster time too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpEjrjLaTxE

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if anyone itt does not like ac6 please send me your copy

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

no gently caress you it's mine, I finally killed the stupid missile hula hoop

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

smarxist posted:

"oh i can juggle lightning" i mutter at my cat at 3AM completely stoned/enthralled

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Are there any fortnite emblems in AC6 or a robot that looks like Jonsey? How about Batman?

There isn't a emblems search for those who do not own the game. I've seen a couple anime skins that were funny.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Today's gaming sesh while the wifey was at the spa

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

gradenko_2000 posted:

Is that the N-Gage?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

genericnick posted:

Finished Roadwarden before starting on ac. Fascinating until the end, starting into the week sleep deprived. Though I'll probably not be doing a second run in the near future. Unless I'm really wrong I've seen more or less everything with one completionist run and ding a lying rear end in a top hat run would be largely the same, but lock you out of some content. Also it seems that the endstate is mostly a did or didn't do the quests thing. I'd buy dlc or a sequel.
I went with a scholar and there was really only one time that combat was dicey (if you use quicksave), but I put off the heart of the forest until I had a lot of tools. 40 days were comfortable, but with the highest difficulty you might need to push faster or plot out optimal paths. Feel like starting as fighter would make things overall harder despite beong the supposed easy class.

roadwarden owns. i think the way i described the world to my friend was something like "a fantastical world treated seriously where you are a witcher, except without the narrative black hole eye roll of being cool guy geralt"

i went with a fighter and i have no idea what the difficulty would be like as another class. i think their biggest advantage is that you start with good weapons so it mostly just makes the beginning part easier

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

drat...I want a bubble tea

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

bitmap posted:

drat...I want a bubble tea

Everyone in cspam really is secretly just a liberal

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The roses in bread and roses can mean bubble tea

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Fact-check: that's fruit tea with quinoa, not boba

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

but_thats_worse.png

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

but_thats_worse.png

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

Fact-check: that's fruit tea with quinoa, not boba

what is the advantage of teanoa? chewy tea?

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

turn off the TV posted:

the warframe devs realized that they added time travel to their setting and decided that it's time to remake dark sector

As one of the few people who played it, I'm glad.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
fellas should be able to go to the spa too

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

loquacius posted:

but_thats_worse.png

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Hatebag posted:

what is the advantage of teanoa? chewy tea?

Yeah it's got a bit of crunch to it

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

played the tutorial of AC6 but switched back to FF7R bc I have to complete things I start

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

Everyone in cspam really is secretly just a liberal

is a fuckin slurpie with tapioca balls at the bottom somehow reactionary? I used to live in giant cities, now I live in small town ireland. I'm lucky if I can get coke zero. I want a bubble tea, man.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

bitmap posted:

is a fuckin slurpie with tapioca balls at the bottom somehow reactionary? I used to live in giant cities, now I live in small town ireland. I'm lucky if I can get coke zero. I want a bubble tea, man.

same, used to live in the center of the universe, but now that Im out in the provinces I cant find a boba without making a road trip.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

bitmap posted:

hmm so you're saying you wish ireland was more imperialist, should have invaded SE asia so you could have pho and a boba tea

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

KirbyKhan posted:

same, used to live in the center of the universe, but now that Im out in the provinces I cant find a boba without making a road trip.

i know a boba that's the centre of the universe...

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

bitmap posted:

The colour revolution/"pro-democracy" movements in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and elsewhere in SE Asia have taken to calling themselves the Boba Tea Alliance, as taken from diaspora Asians calling themselves Boba Liberals

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i think someone could put nuts in a boba tea and market it as "boba deez nuts" and lose a bunch of money

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Liberals using a fad from the 1980s as their cultural identifier is pretty funny

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Sounds like someone is salty.

Padams
Jun 30, 2000

I Have the Power

to turn your property's lights off
God help me, I’ve gotten back into Rust again. I just can’t stay away from it even though it actively attempts to destroy my life. I wish there was a game as mechanically deep and satisfying as it but without the whole getting offline raided thing.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Padams posted:

God help me, I’ve gotten back into Rust again. I just can’t stay away from it even though it actively attempts to destroy my life. I wish there was a game as mechanically deep and satisfying as it but without the whole getting offline raided thing.

God help me I'm watching spoonkid2 videos again.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
*starting up garys mod to play ttt but it's shot like the john wick breaking his floor montage*

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Tiler Kiwi posted:

*starting up garys mod to play ttt but it's shot like the john wick breaking his floor montage*

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

well we simply need to "take it back" and call bubble tea something cool like...I dont know "chai guevara". just spitballin here.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

i say swears online posted:

i really didn't expect bg3 to be this popular. like 80% of my steam friends list own it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzRa8_UbhHI