Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

tenderjerk posted:

there is nowhere in america where 12 out of 12 people would vote to convict "TRUMP"

I tend to agree with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

kaleedity posted:

if trbpm isn't above or below the law, what does that make him

on the law

or possibly the law itself

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

ex post facho posted:

please do not post polls, as they are all fake made up bullshit. Thank You. 🙏

:borked:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Harton posted:

this is meaningless

all polls are

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

mcmagic posted:

I tend to agree with you
didn't yrump literally just lose a jury trial

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
jury selection is going to be loving sick

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
oh, so NOW you feel differently about jury nullification

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Hahahahahahahaha

Lmao

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Hahahahahahahaha

lol

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
:crackping:
Behold: a video replacement supplement for treating cocaine addiction!
:tubular:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

kaleedity posted:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

kaleedity posted:

tmup: I AM THE LAW

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
:yooge: You’re judged, bye bye

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

trump would wear the stalone movie helmet because it was more tacky looking and was designed by versace

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
your favorite law, me

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
why is there no big titty anime political cartoonist

untapped market imo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

respect the badge

he earned it with his turmp

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I made a big big deal when it comes to Peach Trees, beautiful property

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Trial date set for the day before Super Tuesday lol and, if I may be so bold, lmao

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

lol

Brainwreck
Mar 17, 2009
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1696194633942892932

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Tom Tucker posted:

Trial date set for the day before Super Tuesday lol and, if I may be so bold, lmao

There's no way to involuntarily take the nomination away from the Republican Party candidate. What happens if Trump is found guilty and sentenced to prison after he obtains enough pledged delegates to guarantee the nomination? Republican schism? Or just louder calls of WITCH HUNT?

Guessing the latter.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, who became known as “Joe the Plumber” after he famously confronted then-candidate Barack Obama over his tax policy during the 2008 presidential campaign, died Sunday. He was 49.

Wurzelbacher became a media sensation in October 2008 when he challenged Obama during a campaign stop in Ohio about his tax plan being anathema to the American Dream. Obama countered that his proposal would actually aid alleged small business owners like Wurzelbacher.

In 2008, Wurzelbacher signed with a publicity management agent regarding media relationships, including "a possible record deal with a major label, personal appearances, and corporate sponsorships."

In January 2009, Wurzelbacher became a war correspondent for PJ Media. His first assignment involved visiting Israel for ten days during the Gaza War, with his reporting focusing on the Israeli experience of the conflict.

In February 2014, Wurzelbacher took a job at a Jeep plant which required him to be a member of the United Auto Workers. He complained that his colleagues called him a "Tea-bagger".

Fake plumber guy is dead.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

there's a barn I drive by on the way to work that has more maga stuff on it every week and the latest addition was a trump/pence 2020 sign for some reason? think I found the only guy hoping pence is vp again

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bethamphetamine posted:

Fake plumber guy is dead.

lmao owned

gregday
May 23, 2003

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I bet if you punched Charlie Kirk in the face your hand would get swallowed into his head

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

From a guy that a mob wanted to hang.........

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

shyduck posted:

I bet if you punched Charlie Kirk in the face your hand would get swallowed into his head

only one way to find out

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the milk machine posted:

i just sent him an email

good. ty . me too