Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

rotinaj posted:

I was looking for a specific piece of music over the weekend that is half remembered from a childhood spent watching cartoons, and found a handy useful link to a comprehensive list of every classical music song ever used in a looney tunes or merry melodies short

Said list was a twitter link that now refuses to let you see more than the first post without logging in

Extremely good and cool

https://looneytunes.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_songs_used_in_Looney_Tunes_and_Merrie_Melodies

The Classical Music section is partway down that webpage, but is short, so I don't know how complete it is.

Edit: Also
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4pnUZd20rcpj2Aee6iwwAZ

And google classical music list "looney tunes"

But why not ask someone with a Twitter account to get the info for you, I know I for one won't tell.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Aug 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Paying my bsky invite forward with a twist lol

bsky-social-***wr-o4xpu taken

Two kisses and a hug in that order ya know like people used to write on the bottom of love letters. I'll give it an hour and if my hint sucked I'll repost it in full

elon still sux

holtemon fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Aug 28, 2023

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

BigBadSteve posted:

https://looneytunes.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_songs_used_in_Looney_Tunes_and_Merrie_Melodies

The Classical Music section is partway down that webpage, but is short, so I don't know how complete it is.

Edit: Also
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4pnUZd20rcpj2Aee6iwwAZ

And google classical music list "looney tunes"

But why not ask someone with a Twitter account to get the info for you, I know I for one won't tell.

Oh yeah i could have gotten the information a few other ways, i just wanted to point out how well elon has hosed up one of the better uses of twitter in the past

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
If this is what's goin on then

wbxh4-ujfmg

qkzhk-h7yrx

prepend them with the needed text

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Earwicker posted:

so tesla is "mocking" ford and toyota by putting f150 and and tundra wraps on the cybertruck? how does that work? the f150 and tundra have already completely owned the cybertruck by simply by being purchaseable, driveable vehicles.

It's also easy to see how much more headroom the Tundra has and how stupid the cybertruck's windshield looks.

Accubitus
Nov 7, 2020

Mozi posted:

qkzhk-h7yrx

Thanks, got this one!

Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

Mozi posted:

wbxh4-ujfmg

Snagged this one. Thanks!

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Did Elon chicken out of removing block?

Lol.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

"We're totally not stalking someone online, with a public record, honest :elon::elon::elon::elon: "

SirPhoebos posted:

Lol.

I'm sure it's very complicated and he's working on it and he's not at all sulking and recovering from his public heckling by disappearing into a K-hole.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

SirPhoebos posted:

Lol.

He'll get butthurt on a Saturday night/Sunday morning and call his coders in to remove it without notice

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
this "Elon musk" character 'auto drives' me up the god damned wall!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I prefer my Blue Sk(ies) to be the 1996 track by BT featuring Tori Amos

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lmao the gap on the right hand picture

I am very excited about morons trying to use these as boats.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

here's six bluesky codes, i'll probably post 6 more the next time i log into bluesky for 3 seconds and remember that I deleted twitter for a reason

bsky-social-ee5ge-5jsa6

bsky-social-44avh-xlw7c

bsky-social-bsjla-blao4

bsky-social-fdgkp-byvhk

bsky-social-i3tlp-nrxye

bsky-social-4plgr-4snmr

afen
Sep 23, 2003

nemo saltat sobrius

MrQwerty posted:

here's six bluesky codes, i'll probably post 6 more the next time i log into bluesky for 3 seconds and remember that I deleted twitter for a reason

bsky-social-i3tlp-nrxye

Yoink! Thank you :D

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

MrQwerty posted:

bsky-social-4plgr-4snmr

Used this one, thanks.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

bsky-social-fdgkp-byvhk

tooked

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lmao the gap on the right hand picture

i randomly got a tesla group suggested to me on facebook while I was talking to one of my old fart friends on messenger the other day and it was a picture of that wrap, and the post was about how awesome it was that Tesla was trolling Toyota like that.
Just reams and reams of Muskoids talking about how mad Toyota must be getting shown up like that.
I posted, "I am sure Toyota is feeling incredibly owned that Tesla spent a shitload of money on a wrap to advertise a Toyota truck," and got banned within seconds lmao

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

priznat posted:

I prefer my Blue Sk(ies) to be the 1996 track by BT featuring Tori Amos

This is a weird and random call out and I loving love you for it

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

The gaping holes mean water can escape from the car back into the river.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

i randomly got a tesla group suggested to me on facebook while I was talking to one of my old fart friends on messenger the other day and it was a picture of that wrap, and the post was about how awesome it was that Tesla was trolling Toyota like that.
Just reams and reams of Muskoids talking about how mad Toyota must be getting shown up like that.

yea i know its stupid to try to understand the thinking of musk fans but i cannot understand how toyota is getting "shown up" by this in any sense whatsoever

lazy old sun
Feb 12, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

Got bsky-social-ee5ge-5jsa6

Thanks! Was ready to stop blazing my glory.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

MrQwerty posted:

bsky-social-44avh-xlw7c

Took this one :thanks:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

MEIN RAVEN posted:

This is a weird and random call out and I loving love you for it

:hfive: seriously I hear Tori singing that every time I see "Blue Sky" in reference to the social media app since the start of it (I loving loved that album in my discman!)

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

MrQwerty posted:

bsky-social-bsjla-blao4

I took this one, thanks!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Earwicker posted:

yea i know its stupid to try to understand the thinking of musk fans but i cannot understand how toyota is getting "shown up" by this in any sense whatsoever

yeah they didn't seem to understand either, just rote repeating cries of 0WNED!@ LOL!
meanwhile Tesla is spending money on advertising the Cybertruck by... advertising... a Toyota Tacoma

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i dont even get what is being made fun of.

whats a tundra wrap? also this is from the demographic that has to have RGB lighting in everything. or that blue car posted a while ago.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PhazonLink posted:

whats a tundra wrap? also this is from the demographic that has to have RGB lighting in everything. or that blue car posted a while ago.

that dumbass cybertruck is vinyl wrapped with the image of a Toyota truck and somehow that is pure p0wn4g3

nerox
May 20, 2001
^^^ :hfive:

PhazonLink posted:

It's a wrap to make the cybertruck look like a popular truck called the Toyota Tundra. I am not sure why they think this is some huge own. :psyduck:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

spending thousands of dollars on a wrap that looks like another companies' popular, capable truck that actually has a bed to... own... hm

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

what's a cool way to get banned from bsky, btw?

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

priznat posted:

:hfive: seriously I hear Tori singing that every time I see "Blue Sky" in reference to the social media app since the start of it (I loving loved that album in my discman!)

BT was my first electronic producer love and that song still gives me the warm fuzzies. We can also cue up Flaming June and Godspeed and have a hot 90s rave if my hip allows it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

All that Toyota wrap does is make me think even more about how dumb looking the Cybertruck is, by making a competent vehicle design halfway visible scrunched into its angles.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
"We decided to make the truck look better!!!... as a joke."

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Oh, you think the huge gaps between pieces are going to result in the truck flooding and people dying? Did you even consider that they didn't seal the battery compartment and everyone inside would die from electrocution before they even had a chance to notice they were sinking? Idiot, I bet you don't even pay for Twitter.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

no one can die in a flooded truck if they can't buy the truck in the first place :smug:

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

It's like someone heard the complaints that the truck looks like a PS1/N64 model and chose to really lean into that.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Take some of my bs invites:

1. bsky-social-waouq-z7nb7
2. bsky-social-ufznp-nlcln
3. bsky-social-rrdzq-dkt4u

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Take some of my bs invites:

2. bsky-social-ufznp-nlcln

Nabbed this one, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I don't think many bazingas will end up with cybertrukks in their possession, but it would be fun to hear the screeching when they find out what the first winter of road salt will do to stainless body panels