Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

all the chuds I worked with at my last job were vaxxed and up-to-date on everything by the time the plant closed in March, because all their parents were ancient and they took their parents dying of COVID very seriously

they all still made a big stink about a potential vax mandate they were already compliant with, and the company backed down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Ars Arcanum posted:

Dubya always struck me as a person who was pretty perplexed and bemused that he was POTUS, and often treated his role like he was doing crappy high-school-level improv.

Still a mostly evil rich prick at heart who dragged the world into a multi-decade war that murdered tons of people for no real reason other than Dad and his evil rich but far more diabolical friends telling him what to do, though.

Trump is actually a narcissist entitled failson who wholly believes he deserved and deserves to be president because he sits in a bubble of sycophants who feed him what he wants to hear (and lots of Fish Delites).

GWB was a cheerleader and treated the presidency as such
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...4BkXHG35XdWJuaX

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

there is a hockey player (Brent Burns) whose number is 88 (he was not born in 1988) and is sponsored by black rifle coffee. he's canadian but lives on a ranch in texas and there's no chance he isn't some kind of nazi

Brent seems like a nice guy, though. He has a wildlife refuge and seems to be an animal lover.

Also, he wore number 8 in Minnesota.

From a website:
Burns’s love for the number 8, which he wore for the Wild, came from Jari Byrski, who runs the Toronto-based Sk8On hockey school.

Burns began training with Byrski at age 8, proposed to Susan on 8/8/08, and would later don 88 for the Sharks. (Much later, on the road that summer, Burns would steal the No. 88 tag from a Whataburger in Texas.

I don't think he's a Nazi.

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Returns from recess at 2PM.

It was a tournament, but it was a four person scramble. He was teamed up with Bill Clinton, Rudy, and someone else I can't recall. They lost, but Trump decided he was the net low (or maybe low net i don't remember it was something like that) individual and demanded a trophy for that. Thus the vase.

Lol, I had to look it up to see if this was a joke or not
https://newrepublic.com/article/155733/trump-clinton-bloomberg-giuliani-golf-photo-vainglorious-eternals

Rudy's fashion sense has not changed, apparently.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Philthy posted:

what if both trump and biden die of old age a week before the elections

It's okay I'll take care of it.

Schools are gonna get funded out the wazoo but Goatse will also be part of the curriculum. I will be best president.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
remember when alex jones admitted he was buying coffee from the zapatistas

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Nocheez posted:

Brent seems like a nice guy, though. He has a wildlife refuge and seems to be an animal lover.

Also, he wore number 8 in Minnesota.

From a website:
Burns’s love for the number 8, which he wore for the Wild, came from Jari Byrski, who runs the Toronto-based Sk8On hockey school.

Burns began training with Byrski at age 8, proposed to Susan on 8/8/08, and would later don 88 for the Sharks. (Much later, on the road that summer, Burns would steal the No. 88 tag from a Whataburger in Texas.

I don't think he's a Nazi.

It's sad that Nazis have ruined the number 8 to the point where you have to put a "By the way, I'm not a Nazi" disclaimer on your website to explain all the non-Nazi reasons you like the number 8.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

remember when alex jones admitted he was buying coffee from the zapatistas

I think that's probably where Hambly got the idea to do his own dropship coffee scam from. Right down to the "funding his political enemies because he's a moron" part too.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

I wonder if there's a compilation out there of posts like these for every election since 2000, full of all the apocalyptic things that are DEFINITELY going to happen if the Democrat wins. At this point I'm pretty sure America has been burnt to the ground a half-dozen times.

This happens up here in Canada as well (and I'm sure many other places). I'm so loving tired of this style of overwrought language. Can't tell you how many times Justin Trudeau has "destroyed" the country. Where the gently caress am I living then? It's been abused to the point of meaninglessness.

HappyHippo fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Aug 28, 2023

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

MrQwerty posted:

they all still made a big stink about a potential vax mandate they were already compliant with, and the company backed down

"We'll do it voluntarily, gently caress gently caress you for telling us we have to do something." I also tired of assholes like that.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I just went to “back to school night” at my kid’s elementary school and I spotted a chud dad. He self identified as a chud by wearing a shirt with a stars-n-stripes assault rifle on it which turned out to be a Black Rifle Coffee shirt. He also had on a cap with a punisher skull. And a big dumb beard. Yes, good idea. Wear a shirt with a loving AR15 on it to a loving elementary school. Terrorist dickhead.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Ralph Hurley posted:

I just went to “back to school night” at my kid’s elementary school and I spotted a chud dad. He self identified as a chud by wearing a shirt with a stars-n-stripes assault rifle on it which turned out to be a Black Rifle Coffee shirt. He also had on a cap with a punisher skull. And a big dumb beard. Yes, good idea. Wear a shirt with a loving AR15 on it to a loving elementary school. Terrorist dickhead.

That coffee is pretty drat good. :sludgepal:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

HappyHippo posted:

This happens up here in Canada as well (and I'm sure many other places). I'm so loving tired of this style of overwrought language. Can't tell you how many times Justin Trudeau has "destroyed" the country. Where the gently caress am I living then? It doesn't even mean anything.

Any time I browse through Reddit these days, there's like 10 different r/canada treads lighting their hair on fire about how Trudeau has completely obliterated everything and it's all immigrants fault that they can't buy houses anymore for some reason. It's gotten so bad that there's now a whole other r/canada splinter sub that's literally "r/canada, a sub that still has a literal Nazi moderator on its masthead, was somehow insufficiently Nazi for us, so we made an even more Nazi sub" that's now showing up on the front page of Canada region-targeted feeds.

I know Reddit isn't real life, but there's a lot of these fuckers up here regardless.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

limp_cheese posted:

You'll find your mortgage is calculated in Frozen DVD's. Of course if you only have Frozen 2 DVD's you'll have to use the exchange rate of 1 Frozen DVD to 1.648724776 Frozen 2 DVDs.

If you have a different kind of currency like Mountain Dew Bottles, Micky Hats, or Proof of Cable Packages you'll find this handy exchange chart can help you.

god remember 2021 spring with the first nft bubble and some coinerz thought a videogame style resource currency chain/web was a good thing and not massively stupid as gently caress.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Philthy posted:

The country will have a chance then of not being led by an 80 year old.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

nine-gear crow posted:

All I know about Black Rifle Coffee is that they're a shitass chud coffee, but they had the decent sense to denounce Kyle Rittenhouse after he murdered a bunch of people, and that made Jeremy "the Quartering" Hambly so mad he started up his own even chuddier coffee company*, which ultimately turned out to just be a dropship repackager con where it was quickly discovered that he was getting his product from a roaster that was actually very heavy into promoting and funding LGBTQ+ causes and the internet had a good lol over Hambly accidentally funding his politically enemies because he's a fuckup hurricane who can't do anything right.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The country will have a chance then of not being led by an 80 year old.

joke's on you the backups are Bernie and Mitch

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Philthy posted:

Then it's a race between Kamala Harris and the corpse of Donald Trump.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Oh wow that's a bad look :stare:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Gotta have guns(and nazi allusions) in my coffee or else my bros might think I'm gay

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ralph Hurley posted:

The funniest part? These chuds are absolutely convinced up and down that liberals/leftists are CONSTANTLY virtue-signalling and screaming about their political causes at all times to anyone who will listen and everyone who won't alike.

Like dude do I come up to you and tell you all about all my opinions? Do I?? Do I really?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
8 is a fine number, its 2^3.

its only with a bunch of other context its bad.

like that coffee comapny saying its on a "mountain" thats 1488 feet high.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Lol there was just some "tactical" clothing company that got called out for having a model with 2 lightning bolts on his shoulder. At first a ton of people in the comments were going on about how he was a scout snipers in the Marines and the two lightning bolts is there logo but after it was pointed out that he was actually in the 10th mountain and never served in the Marines there weren't a lot of people defending it anymore.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvh1-x8rRnf/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nice Ads

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

wow. i had no idea it was that egregious. i do my best to avoid the chud aspects of gun culture, which means i avoid almost everything :/

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Frank Frank posted:

Hey to be clear, this was directed at the Laura Loomer quote where she said something like, “…or vote for the guy who called black people “super predators” and not the poster I quoted.

That wasn’t Biden, it was Clinton like 30 years ago.

Yeah I was extremely confused and wondering what Bill Clinton and Joe Biden had to do with Laura Loomer's comedy protest handcuff act. No harm done!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Every time I drink a cup of coffee, all I can think about is"God, I hope this isn't the one that is going to turn me gay"

It kinda interferes with enjoying the flavor, tbh

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Data Graham posted:

Seriously gently caress all these weirdos and their constant bleating of "THE AMERICAN PEOPLE". The more they say it the more they cement the weird idea that their stupid cult is actually the majority of regular citizens and the "government elites" or something are some kind of usurping alien force that must be opposed at all costs

We the people too motherfucker
The thing is that they want to get the idea that their little coalition represents "the real America" on purpose, because that makes the other 66% of the country "not real," and for some reason despite being very clearly in that 66% tons of media people go along with it. You'd think you could figure out how to push lower business taxes without centering people who would love to murder you, corpo morons

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Data Graham posted:

The funniest part? These chuds are absolutely convinced up and down that liberals/leftists are CONSTANTLY virtue-signalling and screaming about their political causes at all times to anyone who will listen and everyone who won't alike.

Like dude do I come up to you and tell you all about all my opinions? Do I?? Do I really?

They’re always advertising their lovely views at big public gatherings too, presumably just to bum people out who just want to have a good time. I kept seeing them at the loving Renaissance Faire of all places. You’re surrounded by people cosplaying as lords and ladies and elves and what have you and then there’s some beer gut rear end in a top hat waddling around with as shirt that says I GOT YOUR VACCINE RIGHT HERE with a picture of a gun on it or some other violent sentiment. They’re confident no one will tell them to gently caress off with that poo poo, but they leave the house hoping someone will.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
When you go into walmart the coffee choices are either starbucks, dunkin donuts, or this poo poo. Like, there's a solid meter of shelf space dedicated only to black rifle coffee.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Brent Burns probably took 88 because Joe Pavelski already had 8 when he joined the Sharks. He used to bring a backpack full of Skylanders toys on the team flights with him. Also he had a cameo on that show Vikings.

I hope he isn't a chud, there are lots of regressive poo poo heads in hockey though.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
well he's definitely not open about it if he is besides some kind of suspect choices, as opposed to logan "got my rear end beat in toronto for saying i'd vote republican" couture

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Philthy posted:

our collective lols would shatter the earth beneath our feet and tear the Earth asunder

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

Guess some people need to feel like a cool war movie star, Solid Snake, or otherwise to drink their coffee. I just drink it black coffee based on whatever grounds look good, and I don't devote even an iota of thought into it otherwise.

I can't imagine seeing the coffee with a gun on it and having that be the detail that makes the sale on me, but someone out there is 100% that kind of person; and that's the fact that really makes me :psyduck:

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

I feel like the fact he understands his impeachment situations as ones of winning or losing is such a big indicator how he thinks.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Donald trump 6'3 215 pounds, shoots a 67 at Bedminster

Phil Mickelson 6'3 201 pounds shot a 75 two weeks ago at Bedminster

Lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I feel like the fact he understands his impeachment situations as ones of winning or losing is such a big indicator how he thinks.

Don't forget about the ratings! Biggest ever!!!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

geeko55 posted:

I can't imagine seeing the coffee with a gun on it and having that be the detail that makes the sale on me, but someone out there is 100% that kind of person; and that's the fact that really makes me :psyduck:

there are a lot of people like that, they are called "Donald Trump's voting base"

Oscar Wild posted:

Lol

1 weird trick to make 14lbs look like 70

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Oscar Wild posted:

Lol

The extra 14 pounds of lean muscle make all the difference. Total EXONERATION for this top class athlete!