Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Faschists

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao i bet that dipshit didn't foresee it going this sideways, even though he absolutely should have

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Super Tuesday whining featuring more brain worms. Note that he doesn't spell it "No, No!" this time for some reason

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

an absolute No No!

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

nine-gear crow posted:

Any time I browse through Reddit these days, there's like 10 different r/canada treads lighting their hair on fire about how Trudeau has completely obliterated everything and it's all immigrants fault that they can't buy houses anymore for some reason. It's gotten so bad that there's now a whole other r/canada splinter sub that's literally "r/canada, a sub that still has a literal Nazi moderator on its masthead, was somehow insufficiently Nazi for us, so we made an even more Nazi sub" that's now showing up on the front page of Canada region-targeted feeds.

I know Reddit isn't real life, but there's a lot of these fuckers up here regardless.

The onguardforthee subreddit was a decent alternative last I checked.

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

I have a feeling he might be a little mad. Keep posting through it buddy, you'll get there eventually.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

Every time I drink a cup of coffee, all I can think about is"God, I hope this isn't the one that is going to turn me gay"

It kinda interferes with enjoying the flavor, tbh

Lol that you drink coffee with flavor. Coffee should be as bitter, angry, and burnt as I am.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

Super Tuesday whining featuring more brain worms. Note that he doesn't spell it "No, No!" this time for some reason

:lol: these are just the tip of the iceberg. I'm guessing :smugdon: basically strokes out after the first day of trial

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao I will APPEAL!

Appeal what, Don

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

"...indicting the 45th President of the United States..." (me) (your beloved president) (an absolute No No!)

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Is Black Rifle company the one that had a poster wall full of slightly wrong numbers on it so they could reference nazi poo poo? Like the hq location is at 1488 ft elevation and whatever?

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
What line does he have to cross for the judge to find him in contempt?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

you can’t hold me accountable. You will regret this!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

MrQwerty posted:

lmao I will APPEAL!

Appeal what, Don

He thinks he can appeal the scheduling order. I wonder how quickly it will be denied for being interlocutory.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
We never had a vax mandate, but let people choose the vax or a mask all day long. Yeah, I chuckled at that.

Shitshow posted:

I'm hoping calling the judge corrupt is enough to have his bail revoked.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Aug 28, 2023

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I wonder if he looks back on his pre-2015 Twitter posting career where he said brief quips and didn't constantly use his grab bag of dumb names and insults in every meticulously crafted greatest-hits tirade and thinks of them as his regrettable rookie/minor-league years

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Mr. Nice! posted:

He thinks he can appeal the scheduling order. I wonder how quickly it will be denied for being interlocutory.

lol I know I was being incredulous.
for a guy who's spent his entire adult life in court, he sure doesn't know anything about it.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Toxic Mental posted:

get triggered noob.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

MrQwerty posted:

lol I know I was being incredulous.
for a guy who's spent his entire adult life in court, he sure doesn't know anything about it.

He's never had to deal with criminal court.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I said a lot of poo poo that I believe in this thread, but I also said he wasn't an idiot and after ruminating on it during my afternoon run that's a dumb take on my part. He speaks fluent idiot, speaking in idiot helps communicate to his base of idiots, and he's an idiot. One of those three things is dominant at any given time.

Currently the third one is winning.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

haljordan posted:

I hope he fucks up like when he said he "'tested positively toward negative" for COVID and ends up pleading guilty to everything.

"This is no contest! There's no contest! No contest!"

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
tumpn gunna be eatin alive by bed bugs by the end of the week.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Taeke posted:

Is Black Rifle company the one that had a poster wall full of slightly wrong numbers on it so they could reference nazi poo poo? Like the hq location is at 1488 ft elevation and whatever?
I believe that was some kind of rural tactical supply shop and on-site range or something. It was a pretty new building and also was probably designed to be a fortress in the race war, guarding the strategic approach line between Some Fuckin' Place and I Don't Fuckin Know.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Shitshow posted:

He'll have to go pretty far because no one wants to deal with the shitstorm that would come from doing it. They can just :rolleyes:, go "STFU, Donnie," and then try to get the trial over quickly to minimize anything he can do. If somehow he does go far enough that a judge hits him with contempt, it'll be a fine; they're not going to lock him up until there's a guilty verdict (and even then he'll get the rich person consideration of letting him go free while appeals happen).

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Also I love how he's constructed this alternate-universe legal system in his mind where he "comes under the Presidential Records Act" and none of the investigations ever found any dirt on him and he was totally exonerated for all the fake impeachments, and where Jack Smith and Fani Willis have no standing to charge him with anything because they are Thugs and Crooks etc etc, and then when they ultimately do end up dragging his rear end into court and it turns out that none of his airtight bulletproof arguments do any good, it will all be proof not that he is completely full of poo poo, but that the Deep State has no respect for the RULE OF LAW and is just running roughshod over justice by ignoring his perfectly reasonable defenses!! TWO TIERED SYSTEM OF JUSTICE!!!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

God please let him tweet some poo poo about Pence or something and get thrown in jail

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nessus posted:

I believe that was some kind of rural tactical supply shop and on-site range or something. It was a pretty new building and also was probably designed to be a fortress in the race war, guarding the strategic approach line between Some Fuckin' Place and I Don't Fuckin Know.

yes and they had 1488' as wall art in the store. someone measured and the store isn't even at that elevation, it's just overt nazi branding.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

LifeSunDeath posted:

yes and they had 1488' as wall art in the store. someone measured and the store isn't even at that elevation, it's just overt nazi branding.
You don't understand, I included the complex Nazi code references in my store in order to troll the libs. Hold on someone's coming in, hey Skylar, sieg heil! Anyway:

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

You just know he wants to scream at the top of his lungs that he's being treated like a PoC, and that's not fair.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Froghammer posted:

I said a lot of poo poo that I believe in this thread, but I also said he wasn't an idiot and after ruminating on it during my afternoon run that's a dumb take on my part. He speaks fluent idiot, speaking in idiot helps communicate to his base of idiots, and he's an idiot. One of those three things is dominant at any given time.

Currently the third one is winning.

:smugdon: is reaaaaaaaaaal loving dumb, but he has a certain cunning instinct for being a bully. Also I think he has a really weird sense of humor, which combined with being a top flight narcissist, makes him unafraid to do poo poo that makes him look stupid and literally just walking it off (like a dog!)

EDIT

Credit where credit is due, I loving despise :chaostrump: but this was inspired comedy

Vampire Panties fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Aug 28, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Nessus posted:

Yeah some random tactical supply larper store

Oooops!!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

DISMISS CASE

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Remember the rumors that Tarrio was a Fed informant? :lol:

He would’ve been better off :smug:

Latino starts a white supremacist movement that commits racial terrorism and gets singled out for way more punishment than his white accomplices :sad:

"I'm one of the good ones!" I insist as my face shrivels up and turns into leopard chow

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Woolie Wool posted:

Latino starts a white supremacist movement that commits racial terrorism and gets singled out for way more punishment than his white accomplices :sad:

u hate to see it.

AH well.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

Yeah some random tactical supply larper store

Oooops!!

quote:

Check us out, we're at the top of Nazi Mountain!

ACCCAB

All Chud Coffee Companies Are Bastards

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Vampire Panties posted:

:smugdon: is reaaaaaaaaaal loving dumb, but he has a certain cunning instinct for being a bully. Also I think he has a really weird sense of humor, which combined with being a top flight narcissist, makes him unafraid to do poo poo that makes him look stupid and literally just walking it off (like a dog!)

EDIT

Credit where credit is due, I loving despise :chaostrump: but this was inspired comedy

Yeah, he's an authentic weirdo. He's just, you know, a wannabe dictator too.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Vampire Panties posted:

hey, just because he's a big dumb piece of poo poo who is also a legitimate traitor and insurrectionist who tried to become dictator, doesn't mean that he wasn't also the funniest president

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
given how tryhard they are about the regressive poo poo, they probably dont even try to source good green coffee beans or roast them that good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

MrQwerty posted:

hey, just because he's a big dumb piece of poo poo who is also a legitimate traitor and insurrectionist who tried to become dictator, doesn't mean that he wasn't also the funniest president

in addition to being the funniest president he's definitely the most treacherous