Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Maybe if they don't want people to adopt Satanic symbols, they should come up with cooler imagery than Satanists have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

It's not a snake, it has a back leg!

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Neito posted:

Literal sovcit talking points, why am I not surprised.

Speaking of…

quote:

The value of your birth certificate

[14,393.94 € per month
Nineteen million euros is the average value of your birth certificate traded on the New York Stock Exchange.

The counterpart is your collateral account (managed/looted by the state - simulation through "double-entry bookkeeping").

So if you were to live to be 110 years old, you would be entitled to 172,727 euros for each year of your life.

These 172,727 euros divided by 12 months result in 14,393.94 [why is this off by two cents?? - AG] euros per month for living expenses.

This should also make it clear why so many asylum seekers are lured here. (Motivated with bombings of their homeland) They also get a collateral account created here. (Legalised human trafficking)]

Everything is already paid for in advance with your birth.

e: missed the closing bracket. This was seriously bugging me almost as much as the missing two cents.

Antigravitas has a new favorite as of 17:12 on Aug 29, 2023

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Tony Phillips posted:

They're not even doing that. And you can get the round ones still.

I'm too old and out of it - I *think* M.I.A. is a singer? A singer mad that a heart shape is woke, I'm assuming? Or is it cause new logo has no flag? I feel like grandpa Simpson here.

She's a rapper/singer who was once quite radical both musically and politically but fell deep into conspiracy nonsense and has been an antivaxxer since before COVID.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Seriously, why is it off by two cents? Why?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The halloumi Hoxhaites of Harrow

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Flipperwaldt posted:

It's not a snake, it has a back leg!

And tusks, and a tail, it's a boar.

But it's long, long pig, cannibalism, adrenochrome cheese, hillary clinton, it's all connected.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Antigravitas posted:

Speaking of…

e: missed the closing bracket. This was seriously bugging me almost as much as the missing two cents.

This is like a european version of the ancient social security conspiracy that a lot of Freemen types like too, that the government leverages your worth in money and if you ask nicely with the right magic words you can get the money from them!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Antigravitas posted:

Seriously, why is it off by two cents? Why?

People who believe this poo poo are not exactly known for their critical thinkTHE ILLUMINATI STOLE THEM

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Also the heart shape is actually not a true heart shape, it's a heart damaged by COVID vaccines.

waxxed?

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Kevin DuBrow posted:

, it's a heart damaged by COVID vaccines.

Not, yknow, a heat shape that's been used for centuries then.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

In a predictable twist, someone has posted classified documents to the WarThunder forums yet again.

If I'm counting right, I believe this is the 6th time it's happened since 2021.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Tobermory posted:

If I'm counting right, I believe this is the 6th time it's happened since 2021.

I think that's beautiful.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

It turns out I was not counting right. Based on the wikipedia page, the count is now at 11.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
From a thread in GB:

https://twitter.com/oldbooksguy/status/1695775948569018481

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I agree OP. The only good art is statues of dudes with they dicks out

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
One the fig leaf is added it's no longer art.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Stoatbringer posted:

Not excessive cheese consumption?
14 quid for less than half a kilo. Gotta be pretty rich to afford excessive consumption of that stuff.

B33rChiller has a new favorite as of 18:40 on Aug 29, 2023

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Why is weed worse than bulletproof coffee

What even is bulletproof coffee, is it one the weird brands that’s for Manly Man Dudes (with Beards and Guns) cuz I think I’ll take the weed

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

kazil posted:

I agree OP. The only good art is statues of dudes with they dicks out

No, the dicks make me feel weird, ergo they are bad art.

Manzoon
Oct 12, 2005

ALPHASTRIKE!!!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

What even is bulletproof coffee, is it one the weird brands that’s for Manly Man Dudes (with Beards and Guns) cuz I think I’ll take the weed

Just your typical weird health food scam. Coffee with tons of butter and coconut oil in it, will make you a genius and live forever. Very popular with techbro types iirc

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

It’s coffee with unsalted butter and coconut oil extract in it. Since coffee is notorious for making people unable to poo poo, they greased it up.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Could have kept it at
GOOD ART: confirms my biases
BAD ART: doesn't

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Dewgy posted:

It’s coffee with unsalted butter and coconut oil extract in it. Since coffee is notorious for making people unable to poo poo, they greased it up.

jfc something special for the person who wants to be found dead of a heart attack on top of a clogged toilet

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
What's the best kind of coffee if you are offered a coffee immediately before you are executed for crimes, Turkish?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Manzoon posted:

Just your typical weird health food scam. Coffee with tons of butter and coconut oil in it, will make you a genius and live forever. Very popular with techbro types iirc

It's nominally a flavor thing; what removes bitterness when you add cream to coffee is the fat in the cream; by adding just fat you can have less of an effect on the flavor while still removing bitterness.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Volcott posted:

What's the best kind of coffee if you are offered a coffee immediately before you are executed for crimes, Turkish?

A few litres of cold drip? :v:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Volcott posted:

I don't know, don't call me Turkish

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

She's a rapper/singer who was once quite radical both musically and politically but fell deep into conspiracy nonsense and has been an antivaxxer since before COVID.

She went adult convert to Christianity around then which really puts everything into context.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Flipperwaldt posted:

Could have kept it at
GOOD ART: confirms my biases
BAD ART: doesn't

I genuinely can't tell if the original tweet is a joke or not. Like "Good Art: Improves mood, Bad Art: Makes you feel weird" seems like a joke to me, as do some of the others, but then some are just normal poo poo that people who don't know anything about art just say.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Good art: Teletubbies
Bad Art: Michelangelo

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Air Skwirl posted:

I genuinely can't tell if the original tweet is a joke or not. Like "Good Art: Improves mood, Bad Art: Makes you feel weird" seems like a joke to me, as do some of the others, but then some are just normal poo poo that people who don't know anything about art just say.

What, you don't like objective, universal measures like how it makes me, personally, feel?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Air Skwirl posted:

If you can't tell by the blue check, he's a nazi that thinks the only good art is sculptures from ancient greece and rome

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Somebody who still uses twitter hit him with one of them restored to the original painted version

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Air Skwirl posted:

If you check the dude's profile (don't) then it quickly becomes apparent that the guy's a full-time fascist. Notably he's also a big fan of Fight Club for all the wrong reasons. He's genuinely just that stupid.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Air Skwirl posted:

It’s engagement bait; it only exists to whip people into a frenzy and generate as much comments as possible.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Oh god, so it's like the opposite of when someone thinks an Onion article is real. "This is a pretty funny parody of how a Nazi thinks about art," nope it's actually how Nazis think about art.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Volcott posted:

Extremely Irish would be my choice. Heavy cream whisky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Mokotow posted:

It’s engagement bait; it only exists to whip people into a frenzy and generate as much comments as possible.
Engagement bait was bad enough when people just craved attention and followers; adding a direct profit incentive is adding fuel to the fire. What a shitshow.