Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Made the mistake of buying the mini chocolate cookies. Family housed them in 24 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

I purchased a bag of "just the fun part" which are the chocolate filled waffle cone tips from ice cream cones. Would recommend, but not from a wellness perspective

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I absolutely can’t understand why those aren’t called “just the tip”

probably they made them change it early in the process, but drat

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

I bought some of the Poppi prebiotic soda because it was on sale, and it's actually pretty refreshing. I'd get it again.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Tokelau All Star posted:

I bought some of the Poppi prebiotic soda because it was on sale, and it's actually pretty refreshing. I'd get it again.

Yeah that and some of the flavors of Olipop are pretty drat good. I wish my Costco would get Olipop.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Edit: just the fun part

Anne Whateley posted:

I absolutely can’t understand why those aren’t called “just the tip”

probably they made them change it early in the process, but drat

I mean you absolutely nailed the reason they couldn't call it that but they managed a decent transliteration.

Good on them.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Ice cream is stored in the balls.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
The good kimchi, with two g's, is on sale this week as are premier protein shakes. Based on the wording, I believe it's limit 4 per flavor.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://twitter.com/deepfriedclyde/status/1696020284892160194

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Four per flavor per membership per day.

My spouse drinks 1-2 of the chocolate ones per day due to bariatric surgery and we may have used three separate membership cards in three separate transactions on Friday to take advantage of the sale and get them a six month supply for $100 cheaper than usual.

I thought it expired on the 25th, but if it's still going I may have to run out there for another stockup. My cabinets look wild right now, but that purchase alone justified the annual membership fee in one night.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I heard they were going to start limiting the $1.50 dog/soda to two per membership and additional dogs would be $3.99 has anyone else heard this?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

what the gently caress

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I will sell my extra dogs to people in the receipt checking line for $2.25

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

I heard they were going to start limiting the $1.50 dog/soda to two per membership and additional dogs would be $3.99 has anyone else heard this?

Yeah they said the same but that’s the monthly dog limit. So two per month

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I can't believe they're getting rid of the free refills too!!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
E; stupid

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Soul Dentist fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Aug 30, 2023

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011
Finally got my act together to get a video doorbell, got the Eufy 2K one with local storage and no subscription. Turned up and it was a surprise £40 off! PBUC

Shredder
Sep 14, 2000

Wayfaring Stranger posted:

Finally got my act together to get a video doorbell, got the Eufy 2K one with local storage and no subscription. Turned up and it was a surprise £40 off! PBUC

was curious if this worked with home assistant, not sure I'd trust that

https://www.androidcentral.com/accessories/smart-home/security-researcher-says-eufy-has-a-big-security-problem

https://www.theverge.com/23573362/anker-eufy-security-camera-answers-encryption

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

My store finally got the Jongga. It did not disappoint, simple rice bowl with chicken sausage from Costco and Green Dragon sauce from Trader Joe's.

They also had the Irish beef stew which when placed in a hollowed out Costco corn muffin was divine.

I probably need a cardiologist and a recipe critic now.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

WebDO posted:

recipe critic now.

I can help with that. While individually the items are good combining them sounds disgusting. Sometimes less is more in terms of flavors.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

schreibs posted:

Sometimes less is more in terms of flavors.

If you're gonna "live" like that you could probably do just fine with one G

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Soul Dentist posted:

If you're gonna "live" like that you could probably do just fine with one G

:mods:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I was going to say something about letting the 2009 regdates fight it out, which led me to check and find the smilie for that year is :regd09: so it's all worth it.

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011

Thanks for this, it's.... Enlightening. I had hoped that the local nature of the system avoided other drawbacks but being able to see the feed via VLC is uh :eek:

Shredder
Sep 14, 2000

Wayfaring Stranger posted:

Thanks for this, it's.... Enlightening. I had hoped that the local nature of the system avoided other drawbacks but being able to see the feed via VLC is uh :eek:

Yeah I've been trying to find a video doorbell/camera setup that works with local storage and home assistant and is reasonably priced, and it just keeps coming back to ubiquiti, which is not reasonably priced, but it's good poo poo.

There's also blueiris and some other cameras if you're into tinkering but I don't have the energy for projects like that anymore.

Let me know if you find anything!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

The bros always have their own spot just for them in my fridge. The VIP space.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the true korean move is a specialty kimchi fridge

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
God drat these guys.

Living in Vermont, this is the second year in a row that the tire center has proactively called me in August to schedule season tire exchange in the fall.

Getting winter tires installed can be a big deal if you are where it snows and are not full-on shut-ins who wisely don't leave the house when it snows. I would be such, except I have a kid in school and we have relatives in Maine and Massachusetts that we travel to visit during winter.

Seasonal tire exchange is unfortunately something I don't really put in a calendar and typically end up remembering to call in mid-October. By then, scheduling online is usually booked out beyond December and the tire center is an absolute mad house with nobody answering phones.

I made sure to tell this guy how much I appreciated his call.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Cheesus posted:

God drat these guys.

Living in Vermont, this is the second year in a row that the tire center has proactively called me in August to schedule season tire exchange in the fall.

Getting winter tires installed can be a big deal if you are where it snows and are not full-on shut-ins who wisely don't leave the house when it snows. I would be such, except I have a kid in school and we have relatives in Maine and Massachusetts that we travel to visit during winter.

Seasonal tire exchange is unfortunately something I don't really put in a calendar and typically end up remembering to call in mid-October. By then, scheduling online is usually booked out beyond December and the tire center is an absolute mad house with nobody answering phones.

I made sure to tell this guy how much I appreciated his call.

Next time you are in your local Co, write a note about how helpful that person is. I've heard it goes a long way with management.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

The bros always have their own spot just for them in my fridge. The VIP space.

I always have a jar of Frank's sauerkraut in my fridge.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My Costco has a TV with employee pictures next to positive reviews, right by the food court counter

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Has anyone seen this stainless shelving unit for sale at Costco lately I bought this one there about three years ago and I want to get another one to put on the other side of the TV

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

That hand sanitizer bottle doing work

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Go bengos

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Tag yourself I'm the rear end cardboard

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Has anyone seen this stainless shelving unit for sale at Costco lately I bought this one there about three years ago and I want to get another one to put on the other side of the TV

:lol: Bird, I saw that thread this morning too

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

had a good haul at cossgo the other day

among our personal record breaking receipt cause we hadnt been to cossgo in a while i got a grey gap oxford shirt, and a nice calvin klein shirt and some tan dockers chinos for work

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Lol, maga

I’ve been gnoshing on the “Taylor Farms teriyaki cashew stir fry” that showed up in the produce section and then left. Thankfully it showed up again yesterday and I bought a bunch more. It really has helped my dieting.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

The Chad Jihad posted:

Tag yourself I'm the rear end cardboard

I'm the artfully displayed Funko Pop collection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whiskas
May 30, 2005