Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
i wish a tide would lift me out of my deep deep depression

lovely snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

1 in 10 chances of an adverse weather event in 2023 means you're only safe on the loving moon

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
lmao, gently caress your family, gently caress your pets, gently caress your own life. pay attention to CAR
https://twitter.com/CBKNEWS121/status/1696637913549668731?s=20

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I don’t think hurricane water would be that clear but idk

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
looks AI generated to me because a real Tesla would have been on fire already

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Please keep up cybertruck is can be boat too praise Elon ftw

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
trying to watch twitter for updates is annoying because every hashtag is poo poo like that or people advertising their fiverr with 30 nonsense hashtags attached

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Vox Nihili posted:

this part of Florida is just lined with little towns that look like this, I don't know how these places could possibly survive the predicted 10-15 foot wall of water

very carefully

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

FistEnergy posted:

looks AI generated to me because a real Tesla would have been on fire already

its a loving tiktok filter.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

trying to watch twitter for updates is annoying because every hashtag is poo poo like that or people advertising their fiverr with 30 nonsense hashtags attached
That's a feature of Elon Twitter these days

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

jesuss christ

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

pray for lake charles

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

rip to perry, couldn't have happened to a nicer place

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
congrats to all the new water front property owners!

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

a dark wind blows... 🎵

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

my sister was born there 40-odd years ago and we have no temptation to return

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

RadiRoot posted:

congrats to all the new water front property owners!

it's really water middle property

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
the ocean is rising slowly but every now and then a hurricane comes along to speed things up

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Subjunctive posted:

my sister was born there 40-odd years ago and we have no temptation to return

my condolences to the former and congratulations on the escape lmfao

cool springs in the area tho

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006
Why am I simultaneously seeing (1) claims that a major hurricane has never made landfall in this part of Florida, and (2) hurricane tracks from two category 3 hurricanes that made landfall in this part of Florida?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Grundulum posted:

Why am I simultaneously seeing (1) claims that a major hurricane has never made landfall in this part of Florida, and (2) hurricane tracks from two category 3 hurricanes that made landfall in this part of Florida?

it's all "make believe" so you'll think "wind and water" are real

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Grundulum posted:

I think it was further north that has never been hit

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Grundulum posted:

because you're bad at reading

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Grundulum posted:

Just like climate change they don't want you asking questions

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Grundulum posted:

those were further south, and depending on how you bound it a "major" (cat3+) certainly hasnt hit around here in most anyones lifetime, and potentially in the history of meteorological recording (past ~200 years)

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

CATEGORY FIVE STRAIGHT UP THE SAINT MARKS RIVER DELTA: TOTAL TALLAHASEE OBLITERATION TECHNIQUE

LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

KINGS TIDE IS HERE BABYYY

Forbidden Meteorological Art: Slayer of Real Estate
The Category 4's perfect technique, opening all energy channels around the eye - causing its atum to become wild and begin to churn from within!
Multiplying strength and power by ten thousand!
The storm becomes a raging super-tempest that may smite and punish landowners

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Why do I see claims of unprecedented global temperatures when in fact Earth was much hotter 65 MYA?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

You know what hurricane? you can blow me!

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

I'm in Sarasota and the wind is just getting ready to pickup. I remember hurrican ian last year was supposed to hit just north of Tampa but over the last 6 hours ended up hitting 50 miles south of us so I've been watching this one closely

I have a new roof and am not in a flood zone. I'm a 5 minute walk to the bay and an hour ago the tide level seemed normal.

Waiting for my boy Jeff to start streaming!

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Platystemon posted:

Why do I see claims of unprecedented global temperatures when in fact Earth was much hotter 65 MYA?

exactly. now watch this sweet coal roll

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Gay Hitler posted:

I'm in Sarasota and the wind is just getting ready to pickup. I remember hurrican ian last year was supposed to hit just north of Tampa but over the last 6 hours ended up hitting 50 miles south of us so I've been watching this one closely

I have a new roof and am not in a flood zone. I'm a 5 minute walk to the bay and an hour ago the tide level seemed normal.

Waiting for my boy Jeff to start streaming!

post the stream when it goes life I lust for the dulcet tones of storm surge

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Vox Nihili posted:

this part of Florida is just lined with little towns that look like this, I don't know how these places could possibly survive the predicted 10-15 foot wall of water

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

hypoallergenic cat breed posted:

Lots of people are still tarped up around here

oh they should be perfectly fine then

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Anyone got webcam URLs? I've found one so far: https://www.ipcamlive.com/cedarcoveresort

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

oh they should be perfectly fine then

That's fine for now, but scientists are now saying due to climate change and habitat destruction tarps look like they will become extinct by 2036.

Then what are we all going to do!!!!!

Madame Psychosis
Jul 24, 2009

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

more churches than people

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

dr_rat posted:

That's fine for now, but scientists are now saying due to climate change and habitat destruction tarps look like they will become extinct by 2036.

Then what are we all going to do!!!!!

more tarps made with more toxic forever chemicals

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Chicken Butt posted:

Anyone got webcam URLs? I've found one so far: https://www.ipcamlive.com/cedarcoveresort

https://www.weathercameras.live/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Is there still time to get a crab empanada before it all blows away? http://www.83westcedarkey.com/menu-1