Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Give Skye Blue the Go 2 Sleep as a finisher. And gently caress it, hire Bobby Fish back to yell about lies every couple of weeks, probably in the background of a Kingdom promo. Maria can slap him when he gets too rowdy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Some dude on Twitter was telling me "it's a work because Punk's politics are good so he can't be an rear end in a top hat". LMFAO, my God the sheer copium.

Occam's Razor says this has ALWAYS been CM Punk, maybe it's been amplified in recent years, but this was always him, HHH was right in 2011 in that promo even if WWE treated him like poo poo, Punk is soft as baby poo poo, etc.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

HR person is fired after they suggest Punk is at fault.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1696655420658446802

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

StarkRavingMad posted:

Miro demonstrating the easy access to public transit in London today for no particular reason

uncle tony just wanted everyone to get the full london experience by riding in a world-famous london taxi

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

I'm loving dying lol.

Harsh Phrasing.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's a dumb baby

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i could kick his rear end

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you'd beat up a dumb baby?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

That DICK! posted:

you'd beat up a dumb baby?

it's a work not a shoot

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i know it sounds like he already quit, but the possibility of 'Then again, Khan could possibly justify asking Punk to wrestle in Chicago for the sake of the fans, but then begin serving his suspension after that.' is so unbelievably funny and rich with potential, i hope thats what happens :allears:

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

post hole digger posted:

i know it sounds like he already quit, but the possibility of 'Then again, Khan could possibly justify asking Punk to wrestle in Chicago for the sake of the fans, but then begin serving his suspension after that.' is so unbelievably funny and rich with potential, i hope thats what happens :allears:

I kinda want that too, but for Chicago to just boo him out of the arena.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Only just realised Punks having a fit because a wrestler worked-shoot an off the cuff comment during a match against one of his superiors because they wouldn't ley him do something cool to get himself over and make fans happy.

Punk is VKM crying about ice creams.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

as an mma fan first and foremost, id pay up to and including $200 for a ppv in which miro and punk shoot fight. a mega-strong fella with a sambo background would probably lawn dart his rear end into the floor

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Eat This Glob posted:

as an mma fan first and foremost, id pay up to and including $200 for a ppv in which miro and punk shoot fight. a mega-strong fella with a sambo background would probably lawn dart into the floor

punk would win

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

punk would win

does that mean you could kick miro's rear end or is it a rock paper scissors thing

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Ivypls posted:

does that mean you could kick miro's rear end or is it a rock paper scissors thing

i would smoke that fool.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Remember when punk knew Hangman wasn’t available to wrestle, then called Hangman out for a rematch, on live tv, to show how much of a scared bitch Hangman was?

I had forgotten about that one, but it’s incredibly funny to me that punk now gets mad for people taking veiled shots at him during a wresting show.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That dude on Twitter is still @ing me INSISTING the whole thing is a work LMFAO

Punk fans really are something else

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Carwash oval office posted:

Remember when punk knew Hangman wasn’t available to wrestle, then called Hangman out for a rematch, on live tv, to show how much of a scared bitch Hangman was?

I had forgotten about that one, but it’s incredibly funny to me that punk now gets mad for people taking veiled shots at him during a wresting show.

He took a shot at Hangman with the toy comment, at a show he knew Hangman was no longer in the building for, barely 2 weeks ago :rubby:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That dude on Twitter is still @ing me INSISTING the whole thing is a work LMFAO

Punk fans really are something else

its a work, brother

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Eagerly awaiting aew films presents 'the self destruction of cm punk:

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Chris James 2 posted:

He took a shot at Hangman with the toy comment, at a show he knew Hangman was no longer in the building for, barely 2 weeks ago :rubby:

in the town Hangman calls home!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
starting to think this cm henderson guy might need counseling

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

man driven from his home of world wrestling entertainment tried to fight for real and loses... doesnt feel so good and changes AEW! many such case

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Lmao that it's perfectly okay to poo poo on CM Punk again in the main thread. Wonder how long it will last though, already saw one post shifting the blame on Jungle Boy, a la Hangman, for going into business for himself.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

CM Punk is one arrest away from being the best subject for a Crime in Sports episode.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
At what point do we find out punk got great medical care from wwe and he tried to get into a fight with dr maroon

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cagliostr0 posted:

At what point do we find out punk got great medical care from wwe and he tried to get into a fight with dr maroon

That's more unlikely than a work, but at this point everything is so insane I just don't know anymore

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

CM punk: [does some sociopathic poo poo]
His Colliders: Honestly, work.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Lid posted:

Only just realised Punks having a fit because a wrestler worked-shoot an off the cuff comment during a match against one of his superiors because they wouldn't ley him do something cool to get himself over and make fans happy.

Punk is VKM crying about ice creams.

Also, Punk is NOT Jack Perry's boss and Jack almost assuredly got permission from his real boss to do the spot, probably twice, for an angle which, and I feel I cannot overstate this point, CM Punk was not a loving part of!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

closet statist posted:

CM punk: [does some sociopathic poo poo]
His Colliders: Honestly, work.

It's a business where you gotta protect yourself, brother.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

1glitch0 posted:

Also, Punk is NOT Jack Perry's boss and Jack almost assuredly got permission from his real boss to do the spot, probably twice, for an angle which, and I feel I cannot overstate this point, CM Punk was not a loving part of!

I wonder why punk is so scared of Orange Cassidy considering he's done glass spots a fair bit.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I will fight CM Punk.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I feel like if Punk learned to sincerely apologize about things and learned that you cannot command respect but that you earn respect through your actions and speech...and that then people may take your advice but that even if they don't, they should be able to learn from their mistakes... he could be a better person.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Love this RVD story, he's said many times but it still bears repeating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z4enu18XaA

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I will fight CM Punk.

I will watch you fight CM Punk

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

super macho dude posted: