Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manwall!
Dec 27, 2004
Manwall es victorioso!
lol imagine squandering one of the biggest comebacks in the history of wrestling and what could have been a solid legacy because you handle conflicts like a kindergartner lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I will hit Punk with the fabled Shoot GTS

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

It's extremely funny to me that Tony Khan hired Ace Steel back and gave him a secret WFH job as a concession to CM Punk, and then was rewarded by Punk once again showing that he's exactly the type of person everyone knew he was.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
I'm conflicted, on one hand Jungle Boy desperately needs this heel turn to freshen up his character. On the other hand if he did manage to get Punk to quit then he's the biggest baby face in wrestling

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I'm a Miro truther, the security was to protect cm punk from Miro and punk wants to quit because he knows Miro will break his back and make him humble if he stays

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Tony Khan needs to do the funniest thing ever and bring in Necro Butcher as CP Munk

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

syzpid posted:

Tony Khan needs to do the funniest thing ever and bring in Necro Butcher as CP Munk

Real AEW World Title: Ricky Starks defeats CP Munk (c) (25:40) - TITLE CHANGE !!!
AEW All Out 2023

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A Fancy Hat posted:

Real AEW World Title: Ricky Starks defeats CP Munk (c) (25:40) - TITLE CHANGE !!!
AEW All Out 2023

I know how hesitant the sub is to give out WMOTY noms to AEW matches but "nearly-26-minute-long modern-Necro Butcher match" would definitely test that

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Pepsi Phil shenanigans about

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

a.lo posted:

Pepsi Phil shenanigans about

Phragile Phil is up to his old tricks

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

its actually everyone else's fault for not walking on eggshells enough and for not treating him like the second coming of christ every waking moment

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Was this the thread that said Landlord Phil idolizes Bret but acts like Shawn? That stuck with me.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Purple Monkey posted:

I'm conflicted, on one hand Jungle Boy desperately needs this heel turn to freshen up his character. On the other hand if he did manage to get Punk to quit then he's the biggest baby face in wrestling

Jungle Bitch isn't a pillar and if TK cut him and Punk loose immediately AEW would be better for it

Imagine being such an incredible rear end in a top hat crybaby bitch that your #1 fan and biggest defender is done with your poo poo.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Aug 30, 2023

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Jungle Bitch isn't a pillar and if TK cut him and Punk loose immediately AEW would be better for it

Imagine being such an incredible rear end in a top hat crybaby bitch that your #1 fan and biggest defender is done with your poo poo.
my man wtf are you talking about

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

JPDS, we've discovered a whole new strain

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

Was this the thread that said Landlord Phil idolizes Bret but acts like Shawn? That stuck with me.

disaster pastor posted:

CM Punk: straight edge, idolizes Bret Hart
Also CM Punk: acts like Shawn Michaels at his pill-popping peak

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

shiksa posted:

its actually everyone else's fault for not walking on eggshells enough and for not treating him like the second coming of christ every waking moment

I mean in a certain cynical sense, yes. TK knew, especially after Brawl Out, that this is the cost of doing business with CM Punk. He chose to accept that cost for the benefit of Punk being on shows.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jesus WEP posted:

jungle bitch

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
cm punk could only be improved by taking pills

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Punk has Benoit Brain

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

jungle boy owns hth

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
"Real Glass" Jack Perry rules.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Whatever happens, I hope Jack starts using the GTS in addition to the Rolling Thunder and mock Coast to Coast. Just make him the Megaman of pro wrestling.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

A Fancy Hat posted:

Whatever happens, I hope Jack starts using the GTS in addition to the Rolling Thunder and mock Coast to Coast. Just make him the Megaman of pro wrestling.

How dare he steal Punk's original moves!

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello

Did he threaten to use real glass near you as well?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

None of this would have happened if Marko Stunt was still around.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

:eyepop:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

lmao

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

:yikes:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Please don't give Mox any new deathmatch spots to do on tv

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

jungle boy owns hth

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Jungle Boy, eh, mid

Now this Jack Perry fella, he seems pretty cool

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jungle Boy? No thanks

But Jungle MAN? :getin:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol :cripes:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

gently caress this aaaaaaaag

lol

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Manwall! posted:

lol imagine squandering one of the biggest comebacks in the history of wrestling and what could have been a solid legacy because you handle conflicts like a kindergartner lmao

Two of the biggest comebacks.

He got a second because of how badly he hosed up the first!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
One nice (if unintentional) side effect of all this CM Punk drama is that it's distracting me from a medical emergency with one of my cats.

Lots of waiting for news on the cat so seeing what new poo poo Punk has stirred up (and the memes goons make in response) helps me pass the time.