Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Does this mean Penacony is going to be Australia brained?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

So kawaii..
space america gonna have the trailblazers all gunned down

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Honestly I while I can blame story for not being interested in pulling for new Dan, I want to pull for Jing Liu cause of her looks so I guess i'm just weak to good looking women I guess

Kale
May 14, 2010

UHD posted:

the anime-brained have to wait for Planet Japan when the story inexplicably turns into an isekai as the trailblazer is run over by a garbage truck

I wonder if the Yae is going to be a more serious character like Yae Sakura or the worlds greatest troll and purveyor of otaku culture Yae Miko.

GateOfD posted:

space america gonna have the trailblazers all gunned down

I would settle for nothing less than Neo America from G Gundam and a statue of liberty firing a beam cannon out of its Torch as the ultimate weapon.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

We should aim higher. Metal Wolf Chaos high.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Metal Wolf Chaos’ plot got a bit less funny after the January 6th incident happened.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Mr. Fortitude posted:

Metal Wolf Chaos’ plot got a bit less funny after the January 6th incident happened.

hard disagree

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

UHD posted:

the anime-brained have to wait for Planet Japan when the story inexplicably turns into an isekai as the trailblazer is run over by a garbage truck

I will be disappointed if this doesn't happen.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

truck-kun 5 star physical destruction

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Eej posted:

drat Jing Yuan was a real fifth wheel in that group huh
Jing Yuan was basically the slightly aged up Yanqing of the group, an energetic former Cloud Knight who probably is in his 20s or 30s, a baby by long-life species standards, and he managed to master the Lightning Lord ability just in time to kill Jingliu (it didn't take)

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
he's the archtypical survivor of the troubles basically

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
He's not even Irish though.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Wait, we'll get the aurum alley event first then the new SU event?

Ugh, I mean that makes sense but I was sooo looking forward to doing the new SU but I can just wait until it starts.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I'm like a week and a half away from TR65, gonna feel real bad sitting on it until I finish the SU event

on the other hand, if i'm super lucky with my relic drops my kafka+sampo+sw nihility chaos team might be ready in time for it

(i will not be super lucky)

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
I told my partner this game was undergoing maintenance right now, and they were like, "Nooooo! That means we'll have to take the Honkai Replacement Bus Service!"

Edly
Jun 1, 2007
This banner went about as well as it possibly could have for me - "lost" the 50/50 to Bronya, then got DHIL 20 pulls later. Went from E4 ->E6 on Asta and E2->E4 on Yukong in the process.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Got pitybroken by Bailu. Not a good start. The worst start, really, since she's the only standard character I actively don't want and she's gonna rot in my roster forever.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

The gently caress you got against dragon girls

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Look between a squeaky dragon girl or a cute himbo as my second sustain character the choice is clear

But I was also just ticked off for a sec. I got E1 Dan Heng in 50 after the first one and I'm now on track for E2 so now all is right in the world. I'd like to formally apologize to all Bailu enjoyers

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I actually won a 50/50, hooraaaaaaaaaay

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Won my 50/50 (haven't lost one yet, and I'm dreading the day that changes), then got Dan's LC in 20 pulls. Happy day. Now to farm for ascension materials because every goddamn character has to be un-pre-farmable.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Was kinda shocked how the story was like 10 minutes long.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Zurai posted:

Won my 50/50 (haven't lost one yet, and I'm dreading the day that changes), then got Dan's LC in 20 pulls. Happy day. Now to farm for ascension materials because every goddamn character has to be un-pre-farmable.
I won all my 50/50s up through randomly pulling Silver Wolf in one 10-pull, and I've lost 3 straight 50/50s and 3 straight 75/25s since

which, fair I suppose, but it'll happen to you too

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I've won all my 50/50s, but the best number of pulls I've gotten a 5 star in was 74.

So, y'know, tradeoffs.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Seems like it might have originally been intended for the previous patch but they had to cut it for whatever reason.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Ibram Gaunt posted:

that sucks. the luka quest is really good at least

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lol at all the people, for these last two patches, who were all "ah, but you see, THIS time they'll finally address all these such and such story beats with the time and care they deserve!"

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

OK, trip report for Dan Heng 2: Imaginary Boogaloo now that I have him at level 80 with half-decent traces and reasonably-statted level 15 relics but only level 60 LC because I'm not going to spend all my fuel farming for purple destruction materials at the moment:

Lol. LMAO. ROFL.

He's absurd as long as you can keep him in skill points. I was hitting 75k-100k damage to single, non-imaginary-weak targets with fully charged basic attacks. Completely over the top in power. That said, even with a team of Luocha + Fireblazer + Tingyun, there were still times that I had to resort to lesser-charged or even uncharged basic attacks. I'm very confident that he's still outdamaging my Blade by a significant margin even with a suboptimal rotation, though. Utterly bonkers.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I’m hoping they spent all the dev’s time on making the new SU fun.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Holy poo poo, got Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae in 7 pulls. And here I wanted some Asta eidolons so I could hopefully hit E6 but guess I'll just accept that it wasn't meant to be and take my good fortune and invest it forward in future units. Especially with how stacked the incoming roster is.

I've been getting ridiculously lucky since starting this game compared to Genshin. Finally added my pulls so far to the tracker and uh...

Maybe I should just buy a lottery ticket instead.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It was an hour but yeah it was short.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

It had more Qingque though so 10/10 no notes.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Warp tracker just doesn't work for me anymore. Just get failed to find URL whenever I use the script. Dunno why. RIP!

e: complaining works I guess. Restarted the game for the second time and it worked.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Detheros posted:

It had more Qingque though so 10/10 no notes.

does it got Bailu? (shes funny)

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Meowywitch posted:

does it got Bailu? (shes funny)

It sounds like she'll appear in Dan's quest (at least the description says so) but otherwise she's just an optional talk at the end.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

When you're given the optional quest of saying goodbye to people, if you did the Dan Shu quests, check around the pavilion Dan Shu used to be. You can also find the three bullies hanging out near the sad Mushroombot.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

also heres my invite code if you want to return to the game (and give me rewardz)

GU2ZBMLA6N

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The super dan companion quest was okay, not as interesting if you didn't know Bailu is probably the reincarnation of the original 5 in Dan Feng's story.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

I'm glad the main story bit features more Yukong because her VA is always a delight to listen to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

My code is GU2SMB1K6N if anyone is thinking of coming back