Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Elon, his mom, the "CEO" and the doge guy seem to be the last ones posting on twitter. Oh and Dril

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I wonder what Dog Coin guy's real job even is.

like does he have a real day job as another computer toucher code monkey/computer janitor ? or is he the social media birdposter for pumping various coinz?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i used to enjoy those stupid "doge memes" like ten years ago when it was just shiba inus saying silly poo poo. crypto assholes ruin everything

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

PhazonLink posted:

I wonder what Dog Coin guy's real job even is.

like does he have a real day job as another computer toucher code monkey/computer janitor ? or is he the social media birdposter for pumping various coinz?

Doge Designer is supposedly a graphic designer/photoshop toucher, I think.

edit:

Earwicker posted:

i used to enjoy those stupid "doge memes" like ten years ago when it was just shiba inus saying silly poo poo. crypto assholes ruin everything

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
Btw just in case I am only one having the epiphany, there are two doge bootlickers heing featured frequently in this thread. Their avatars and names are indistinguishable (not literally but functionally).

5er
Jun 1, 2000

The Alchemist posted:

Elon, his mom, the "CEO" and the doge guy seem to be the last ones posting on twitter. Oh and Dril

insha'allah

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

The Alchemist posted:

I think you will find that user consecutive engagement microseconds is at an all-time high :smug:

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Speaking of dril, is there anywhere I can read his tweets not on X.com? I am afraid I would get the woke mind virus if I log on.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

kiminewt posted:

Speaking of dril, is there anywhere I can read his tweets not on X.com? I am afraid I would get the woke mind virus if I log on.

https://a.co/d/bYejkNI

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Im pretty sure dril's on Bluesky. I'll verify if I ever get one of these codes.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

unrelated but does anyone have a blue sky code

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Yeah X is pretty dead these days. Did all the journalists go to bluesky? Or did they just scatter? I enjoyed Twitter as basically a tickertape but with shitposts.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

kiminewt posted:

unrelated but does anyone have a blue sky code

Check your messages.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

The X-man cometh posted:

Im pretty sure dril's on Bluesky. I'll verify if I ever get one of these codes.

Dril is indeed on Bluesky
@dril.bsky.social

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Darchangel posted:

Dril is indeed on Bluesky
@dril.bsky.social

He hasn't posted in a week.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

kazil posted:

Yax attax

also, is this doge guy on the payroll? dude posts sooooooo much twitter poo poo

https://twitter.com/cb_doge/status/1688709204536680448

For near $20k I'd probably kiss Twitter's rear end all day too lol

edit: All day. Every day.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Hippocrass posted:

That's my problem on there right now, I followed a bunch of food from my twitter feed when they got accounts there, but then most of them just stayed active on twitter and barely ever post on bluesky. There are a couple exceptions, but not enough to make me check it regularly for now.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

God drat, what the gently caress, man.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

Hippocrass posted:

He's busy...
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1696628078490067312

https://www.elysiantheater.com/shows/truthpointlive

PS. I'd love a Bluesky invite

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

here are a few invites.

bsky-social-ml3n2-e7aqc
bsky-social-srj5z-3sqad
bsky-social-uo5r2-seupp

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

explosivo posted:

God drat, what the gently caress, man.

I wouldn't read into it too much. The distribution of payments seems to be based entirely on who dickrides Musk the most. People with twice as many followers/posts as doge guy here have reported getting paid like 1% as much so it's completely meaningless

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
From bluesky

Only the best quality down to the sub-micron level

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Earwicker posted:

bsky-social-uo5r2-seupp

Took this one thank you

DaWolfey
Oct 25, 2003

College Slice

Earwicker posted:

bsky-social-srj5z-3sqad

Snagged, thank you!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

holtemon posted:

https://twitter.com/cb_doge/status/1688709204536680448

For near $20k I'd probably kiss Twitter's rear end all day too lol

edit: All day. Every day.

Simpin ain't easy, but occasionally it does pay.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

quote it if you took it

bsky-social-qihjf-lwemz

e: It's been yoinked

geonetix fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Aug 30, 2023

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Earwicker posted:

here are a few invites.
bsky-social-ml3n2-e7aqc
bsky-social-srj5z-3sqad
bsky-social-uo5r2-seupp

Got the first one, thanks!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

holtemon posted:

From bluesky

everything about it looks like absolute poo poo and I drive a baseline '99 Ranger Sport that doesn't even have a tach, in the classic chipping Orkin white paintjob, with a camper without a back window

completely unusable as a truck, completely unusable as a car

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
It looks like literally all that DogeDesigner account posts is Musk/X fluffing. That's the quality "content" that is earning those payouts.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

geonetix posted:

quote it if you took it

bsky-social-qihjf-lwemz

Grabbed this one. Thanks :)

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Hippocrass posted:

That's because it's a ghost town.

The stupid idiots tried to mimic the early Facebook days where everyone wanted in, and Elon served them the perfect opportunity to seize on opening it up more widely, but then Threads happened and most average people are going there, if they even still care about that type of social sites at all.

Bluesky is already dead in the water. I have 3 codes but it's really not worth your time. The UI and app are somehow even worse than current Twitter.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

MrQwerty posted:

everything about it looks like absolute poo poo and I drive a baseline '99 Ranger Sport that doesn't even have a tach, in the classic chipping Orkin white paintjob, with a camper without a back window

completely unusable as a truck, completely unusable as a car

It's so so bad lol

Can't wait to see one in the wild I'm gonna rub my sweaty rear end hands all over it

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Kit Walker posted:

I wouldn't read into it too much. The distribution of payments seems to be based entirely on who dickrides Musk the most. People with twice as many followers/posts as doge guy here have reported getting paid like 1% as much so it's completely meaningless

Oh i know, that statement was mostly a "what the gently caress" because that account contributes nothing to the website other than being a cheerleader for musk so it's incredibly transparent what's going on.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
There's probably no manual way to move that trunk/cab cover either, I bet you gotta do it through an app

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a single trip through the rain and the entire cybrtrk exterior is gonna end up looking as nasty as the area under the water dispenser on every stainless refrigerator i've ever seen

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

holtemon posted:

From bluesky

Love this thing looking exactly like everybody expected it to; a smudged up stainless steel refrigerator with wheels. Every one of these things is going to look like absolute dogshit lol.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

holtemon posted:

There's probably no manual way to move that trunk/cab cover either, I bet you gotta do it through an app

just throw a bottle of Dos Equis through it like someone did to my camper window 10 years before I bought it, problem permanently solved

you probably can throw a bottle of Dos Equis through the Cybertruck's windows, too

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

MrQwerty posted:

just throw a bottle of Dos Equis through it like someone did to my camper window 10 years before I bought it, problem permanently solved

you probably can throw a bottle of Dos Equis through the Cybertruck's windows, too

You can probably throw a bottle of Nyquil through the Cyberturck windows lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

explosivo posted:

Love this thing looking exactly like everybody expected it to; a smudged up stainless steel refrigerator with wheels. Every one of these things is going to look like absolute dogshit lol.

Can you stick magnets on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

redshirt posted:

Can you stick magnets on it?