Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
im napping on a comfortable bed in an air conditioned room

that looks just unpleasant and hot, not really "cool" at all imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Impkins Patootie posted:

i hope bisco comes back

! ! ! !

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hey guys sorry i was late. by the way how realistic is this nevada sheriff outfit???

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Furry cop at burning man

Weed Wolf
Jul 30, 2004
i did burning man in 2013, and even then people were complaining that it had sold out and was too corporate. plus it was like 97% white people; presuming that hasn't changed. anyways have fun hanging with elon and grover norquist on the playa

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Stereotype posted:

so loving cool. not good internet here tho. got windy last night. excited for more

its flat, very nice

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

theflyingexecutive posted:

the camp French Quarter is currently doing this at 4:15 and esplanade, how does it feel to be so owned?

You are getting infected by Burning Man snark. Get out before it is too late!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Punished Turtle posted:

You are getting infected by Burning Man snark. Get out before it is too late!

to be fair this would be a step up in posting quality

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

bisco disco

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

Lordshmee fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Aug 29, 2023

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

MissKeewi posted:

Lol you picked the year they chose the furry theme, let us know if there's a furry camp, not sure I've seen one out there. Probably. I have seen a camp with Twilight posters blasting Backstreet boys music so, anything's possible!

There's a whole furry village, it's on the 7:30 street at B plaza

Lacrosse fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Aug 30, 2023

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i should get an icepack vest for my suit and go next year

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

just use drugs normally it's not that hard. you don't need to go to the desert to smoke weed or drop acid, anyone rich enough to go has a bullshit job that doesn't drug test

Weed Wolf
Jul 30, 2004

tokin opposition posted:

just use drugs normally it's not that hard. you don't need to go to the desert to smoke weed or drop acid, anyone rich enough to go has a bullshit job that doesn't drug test

here's something funny: burning man is probably one of the worst places to do drugs because of the absolutely insane undercover police presence

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
also the incredibly dehydrating environment

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

There's literally nothing cool about these pics, what the gently caress? This is some boring poo poo!

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Stereotype posted:

so loving cool. not good internet here tho. got windy last night. excited for more
that looks like a lot of fun Stereotype, play safe and mind your drug interactions, don't get serotonin syndrome

taking drugs in the desert is cool though, one time i saw a rattlesnake, PLUR

Gravid Topiary fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Aug 30, 2023

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

any update from the Burning Man? Is everyone OK? it’s in the desert, so it seems like heat and dehydration could be issues, maybe dangerous? Just check in so we don’t have to worry.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i should get an icepack vest for my suit and go next year

Yeah you should come, it's been great. Although I haven't seen much due to still being a day person; my body won't let me be up past sunset and everyone is busy hiding from the sun during the day. My camp mate is a pilot gifting plane rides and I'm on the schedule for today so at least I'll get to see the city from the air even though I haven't seen much on the ground.

Since the airport is on the right side of the city I might go ask Stereotype about his stairs when I get down. I stopped by *cats on Monday morning for Vietnamese coffee without knowing that was your camp. If you were around then, I was the lady in the gray elephant shirt who introduced themselves as Purple.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

omg go have an awkward goon meet at burning man

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
:catstare: this thread isn't a bit???

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

just go like, read any yospos thread, same vibes

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

2nd most difficult place behind Xi’s uighur concentration camps

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

burning jet fuel man

Padams
Jun 30, 2000

I Have the Power

to turn your property's lights off
https://playadelfuego.org/ lol a Pennsylvania Burning Man.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
do you think a cheese car would be a hit at burning man

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

Lacrosse posted:

I was the lady in the gray elephant shirt who introduced themselves as Purple.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

yospos binch

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

don't know much about burning man, is it mostly rich hippies in attendance? rich hippies are strange. hanging out with broke old hippies is more fun, but that's just one goon's opinion(mine)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

post pictures from the orgy OP

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Captain Jesus posted:

There's literally nothing cool about these pics, what the gently caress? This is some boring poo poo!

yeah photos really don’t capture how amazing it is

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

mark immune posted:

2nd most difficult place behind Xi’s uighur concentration camps

the climatologist camp did a talk about how they used the measurements of black rock city to determine some measurement of ground caused object turbidity that is important for doing meteorology models. it’s useful because brc has a lot of similar characteristics to a refugee camp.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
also while there are clearly some camps with just boatloads of cash, most of the people are not rich tech bros. I haven’t actually found any billionaires, tho I heard they have some camps out near 9:00 and G. I imagine they mostly stay over there.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol @ option 1 in the poll

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

Stereotype posted:

also while there are clearly some camps with just boatloads of cash, most of the people are not rich tech bros. I haven’t actually found any billionaires, tho I heard they have some camps out near 9:00 and G. I imagine they mostly stay over there.

That sounds like where Distrik is, the giant pyramid on the left of the city. I haven't spent much time over there.

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

have they Burned the Man yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Stereotype posted:

the climatologist camp did a talk about how they used the measurements of black rock city to determine some measurement of ground caused object turbidity that is important for doing meteorology models. it’s useful because brc has a lot of similar characteristics to a refugee camp.

simply freaking epic