Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
smells like UAPdog in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Every time a CSM member, either current or prospective, makes a thread on reddit I ask them to please ask CCP to make PI less of a bone crushing misery than it is now. How had would it be to save planetary layouts like you can do fits, so the next time I have to set up 66 planets I don't need a new mouse

Not only saving layouts but the system should be a hex-grid. Like if there was ANY system that would naturally fit a hex grid layout, this is it.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Rudeboy Detective posted:

You need to educate yourself on The Phenomenon.

more like phenomeMOM! where's my NUGGIES!!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Kaysette posted:

You are my posting enemy forever and I will never forget this or forgive GOODBYE

edit: ehehehehe

Rudeboy Detective fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Aug 31, 2023

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

hailthefish posted:

That would require proximity to a FEEEEEMALE :females:

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

rmting should be encouraged if for no other reason than it pisses off the sweatiest dudes imaginable

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Kaysette posted:

What's UAPdog?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

hailthefish posted:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Techno posted:

bullshit, you avoided a ban and dumped all your rmt poo poo on a new character

"The goose escape"

Substantiating this could be fun mod challenge theme.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

drat i thought for sure that techno was a globby sock poppet

just has that smell

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Every time a CSM member, either current or prospective, makes a thread on reddit I ask them to please ask CCP to make PI less of a bone crushing misery than it is now. How had would it be to save planetary layouts like you can do fits, so the next time I have to set up 66 planets I don't need a new mouse

please CCP may we have labor-saving device
no, toil is engagement

no wonder space is rife with PI bots, drat

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

drat i thought for sure that techno was a globby sock poppet

just has that smell

that was my thought as well fwiw

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

What even happened to globby? I've never actually seen someone gently caress off naturally after being repeatedly told to do so

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

There are posters on this page who have never seen the hit USA horror film "Candyman" before and it shows.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Soiled Meat
Somewhere, out there, A Google alert just pinged three times.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

Fajita Queen posted:

What even happened to globby? I've never actually seen someone gently caress off naturally after being repeatedly told to do so

He comes back every few months when he finds a new way to break eve. He’s much better about just not telling people about what he’s doing now.

The only reason I know about it is I’ll kick him from goonwaffe for 60 day inactivity then he discovers a new way to break something and pesters me to accept his characters back.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I thought globby was threadbanned from eve threads.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

If only we could be so lucky :pray:

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

ill gotten RMT gains

ill gotten RMT gains

What is she gunna put on the alt? Plex bought with real money that was obtained by selling loving plex?

Lol yeah ccp provides direct RMT services where you can get silly amounts of space money for like, pennies on the billion if you’re smart about sales. Even if RMT accusations weren’t totally baseless, what’s the issue?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

The Claptain posted:

What's UAPdog?

Many people are asking this!

hailthefish posted:

more like pheNOMenon! where's my NUGGIES!!

😋

Rhymenoserous posted:

:same:

PhilippAchtel fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Aug 31, 2023

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

idiotsavant posted:

Lol yeah ccp provides direct RMT services where you can get silly amounts of space money for like, pennies on the billion if you’re smart about sales. Even if RMT accusations weren’t totally baseless, what’s the issue?

It was more mocking the idea that someone would use an alt to hide their RMT gains.

The primary gains of RMT being real money, you know a thing that isn't in game. RMT by its nature making you have less stuff in game.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Can we ban this gross weirdo too like we did the transphobe

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Fajita Queen posted:

Can we ban this gross weirdo too like we did the transphobe

he got permad this morning. ascee won't ban him though lol

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
belatedly, lol

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.
mods asleep, post bootlicker takes on florida laws you don't keep up with or know much about other than what you've been spoonfed by angry youtube guys!

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

drat, the guy who relentlessly targets a woman for being vaguely associated with someone who played space trucks in a way he didn't like hates women?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

techno is doing the usual thing of projecting his problems onto me and assuming i'd act exactly like him because he entirely lacks theory of mind.

EVE is his entire life, which we would not give up for any reason, so logically it must be mine as well, and naturally he believes the r/eve narrative that i am the space queen of RMT, thus the only feasible conclusion to seeing me say "nope, i left and burnt the boat on the beach" is that i have dumped all my assets scattered across all of space and asset safety onto a new alt. this is obvious because i can't possibly have a life outside of EVE!

it never even crosses his two and a half brain cells that when i say i'm completely done with EVE, i mean it.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

yeah who cares about that boring poo poo, where's the next goon disaster going to come from?

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

idiotsavant posted:

I've never seen goons praise and defend botting so much but suddenly when it's goons botting instead of Frat or something it's extremely cool and good and understandable and the game is bad anyway etc.

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

quote:

space queen of RMT

sounds kinda dope tbh

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

not sure if he officially was but his last 2-week iirc said "don't post in eve threads anymore"

of course he immediately started talking about cheating in tarkov

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Elukka posted:

I've never seen goons praise and defend botting so much but suddenly when it's goons botting instead of Frat or something it's extremely cool and good and understandable and the game is bad anyway etc.

pssst hey guess what

the only person who was botting was elusif

that's it. that's the botmans.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

elusif: the unibotter

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

i do not care now and i never will if anyone makes or runs a program to doot their little spaceships into space rocks so they can spend the time they saved having a life

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

dragonshardz posted:

pssst hey guess what

the only person who was botting was elusif

that's it. that's the botmans.
And also funding the alliance, benefiting everyone, talking pretty openly about his botting, and then there's that screenshot with the director (you I think?) where he's talking about transfering the isk in ways that are less suspicious. That goes a bit beyond being oblivious or turning a blind eye and at that point I don't see what difference it makes which one of the people involved is actually doing the botting. You could argue that botting is actually fine if you really wanted to, but I don't think throwing Elusif under bus while admitting no wrongdoing of anyone else is consistent.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
looking forward to seeing which of the goose structures remain after this ccp investigation, because a bunch were definitely funded by him

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

dragonshardz posted:

techno is doing the usual thing of projecting his problems onto me and assuming i'd act exactly like him because he entirely lacks theory of mind.

EVE is his entire life, which we would not give up for any reason, so logically it must be mine as well, and naturally he believes the r/eve narrative that i am the space queen of RMT, thus the only feasible conclusion to seeing me say "nope, i left and burnt the boat on the beach" is that i have dumped all my assets scattered across all of space and asset safety onto a new alt. this is obvious because i can't possibly have a life outside of EVE!

it never even crosses his two and a half brain cells that when i say i'm completely done with EVE, i mean it.

As a good rule of thumb, people who say that others are projecting are projecting themselves.

I didn't launder RMT plex, you did.
I didn't lie and contradict myself on every EVE-related forum, you did.
I didn't have to biomass my characters to avoid a ban, you did.

Another item to take notice of is that you are not the victim of this drama, despite your spin of 'I did accept all this RMT money but poor me.' If you are not the victim in every situation, you can't function properly. Your brain fails to fathom an adult situation of owning your poo poo and taking responsibility for your actions.

Also, for someone who hates EVE and Reddit so much, why can't you stop talking about it?

yeah, I know, Im an idiot bla bla bla. Honk honk.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Soiled Meat
Projection reverse uno

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Kazinsal posted:

elusif: the unibotter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
ITT an MRA apologist conflates the difference between dashcam car crash videos and actually being in a car crash, concluding they must be the same thing.