Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Elukka posted:

Is there something wrong with the evidence?

Yeah, it came from some black hand dipshit who is mad that Siobhan helped run off their favorite sex criminal last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Elukka posted:

what evidence?

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

Elukka posted:

Besides the total lack of it for anything beyond skynet existed and there was some sus poo poo on a github of a booted alliance member?

Darse
Jan 14, 2008
Wake up young man.
As the exec of HUNG alliance hopefully i wont be negwalleted for taking all that botted isk in exchange for the catch space and structures.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

dragonshardz posted:

i mean i've said the other explanation before i'm sure. not my fault if you don't read.

let me help: let's assume you're someone who has previously run afoul of DA RULEZ. you still want to play the game, and your method of making money is a little inventive yet delicate despite being entirely legal. let's say it's some kind of market fuckery.

you habitually transfer PLEX around, especially because in contracts it teleports to player wallets making it easy to move. knowing your own history, you make a joke about "laundering" money.

ha ha, we all laugh, your new corp accepts the contract and uses the money to build infrastructure.

are you able to draw the lines here or do i need to break out the crayons?
If you're going to claim it's all just jokes and the very well known botter talking about being careful with isk transfers and indeed being careful with isk transfers (for no reason) was just making some funny jokes - and I guess the stuff about memory addresses changing and breaking his bots etc. was all jokes too - then fair enough, there's not really any further argument to be had. It isn't very convincing though.

I'm kind of curious if Elusif thought about the fallout this would have on the alliance. He clearly didn't have much interest in being subtle about it or keeping you in the dark considering all those remarks as well as his public botting code. If he had, you might more convincingly argue that you just didn't know!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Some number of posters in this thread have said "gently caress space cops"

This is exactly the same thing as professing an abiding respect for frat's botting activities, and ccp will find out about it........................................................................................................................

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Darse posted:

As the exec of HUNG alliance hopefully i wont be negwalleted for taking all that botted isk in exchange for the catch space and structures.

Even if they do you got a good deal

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Elukka posted:

If you're going to claim it's all just jokes and the very well known botter talking about being careful with isk transfers and indeed being careful with isk transfers (for no reason) was just making some funny jokes - and I guess the stuff about memory addresses changing and breaking his bots etc. was all jokes too - then fair enough, there's not really any further argument to be had. It isn't very convincing though.

I'm kind of curious if Elusif thought about the fallout this would have on the alliance. He clearly didn't have much interest in being subtle about it or keeping you in the dark considering all those remarks as well as his public botting code. If he had, you might more convincingly argue that you just didn't know!

you ever heard of not looking a gift horse in the mouth?

also like...my point is that i assumed he wasn't botting and took the laundering thing as a joke. unfortunately i'm not online or paying attention to every Discord post so, shocking this may be, the bit about memory addresses passed me by.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Elukka posted:

I'm kind of curious if Elusif thought about the fallout this would have on the alliance. He clearly didn't have much interest in being subtle about it or keeping you in the dark considering all those remarks as well as linking his public botting code. If he had, you might more convincingly argue that you just didn't know!

If this was really about botting and/or RMT I’d be more sympathetic. But it’s not, you’re a piece of poo poo, and this is yet another cudgel to beat women players with now that publicly exposing yourself at eve meets isn’t cool anymore.

Darse
Jan 14, 2008
Wake up young man.

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Even if they do you got a good deal

I did, no longer do I need to argue with the miners about why putting Tataras down on every r64 is a bad idea...

The freedom is worth more than the isk.

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Doctor Yiff posted:

hm okay

what does that have to do with the particularly pointed dogwhistle about women "lying" about being victims of abuse and how does that relate to your choice of phrasing here

I'll provide an answer, but let's keep in mind that Amber Heard, in the end was a manipulative sociopath who dragged Jack Sparrow though the mud. She seemingly attempted to exploit gender dynamics, while taking a poo poo on the captain's pillow.

Regarding the ongoing drama, you can explore Shioban's posts on various platforms such as here, Reddit, and EVE forums. She presents multiple versions of her story, which raises the question: Why should anyone trust what she says?

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Techno posted:

I'll provide an answer, but let's keep in mind that Amber Heard, in the end was a manipulative sociopath who dragged Jack Sparrow though the mud. She seemingly attempted to exploit gender dynamics, while taking a poo poo on the captain's pillow.

Regarding the ongoing drama, you can explore Shioban's posts on various platforms such as here, Reddit, and EVE forums. She presents multiple versions of her story, which raises the question: Why should anyone trust what she says?

Honk

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Techno posted:

I literally can’t tell the difference between fiction and reality, and this explains much about my posting.

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

do you often call johnny depp 'the captain'

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

If this was really about botting and/or RMT I’d be more sympathetic. But it’s not, you’re a piece of poo poo, and this is yet another cudgel to beat women players with now that publicly exposing yourself at eve meets isn’t cool anymore.
What on earth. I don't know any of the people involved on a personal level, I've had no idea about their gender, and I certainly don't want to drive women out of games. This is a really absurd reason for calling someone a bigot.
(bonus points for simultaneously stereotyping Russian and Chinese players)

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Elukka posted:

What on earth. I don't know any of the people involved on a personal level, I've had no idea about their gender, and I certainly don't want to drive women out of games. This is a really absurd reason for calling someone a bigot.
(bonus points for simultaneously stereotyping Russian and Chinese players)

Awwww he totally didn’t know guys!
:allears:

PuppiesAndKitties fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Aug 31, 2023

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Darse posted:

this bot blood is on your hands you bastard

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Techno posted:

yeah congrats on sucking back the literal millions of dollars depps team spent on PR to create that image you absolute rinsed out sock of a human being

do you engage in reality via some sort of 1950s waldo system for handling radioisotopes or do you just sort of bounce between half formed thoughts in and out of a comatose state induced by nodding too hard at joe rogan

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Doctor Yiff posted:

sounds kinda dope tbh

Agreed. I want that title

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Techno posted:

~family feud buzzer noise~ wrong dumbass

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Techno posted:

please, go on :allears:

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Techno posted:

Yes, of course. I will explain myself to you, internet stranger. The first item to take into consideration is that I am an idiot. Now, regarding that post: I had no clue that Mittani was involved in being a sex pest harboring a pedophile. I was simply interested in engaging in spaceship pew pew. I posted without proper context or knowledge, and it was a poorly thought-out post with a bad attitude. In essence, everything about it was bad.

You seem to jump to conclusions a lot, but never learn your lesson.

Alas.

Techno posted:

Go on.

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Doctor Yiff posted:

do you often call johnny depp 'the captain'

Who is johnny depp?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Pretty sure there's a natural gas leak in techno's house.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Techno posted:

Who is johnny depp?

someone with more forums access than you

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Techno posted:

Who is johnny depp?

be funnier when you rereg to keep on your good fight, or whatever

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022
Why would Delta do this?

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Optical Ilyushin posted:

Why would Delta do this?

because we're all stuck at work before a long weekend.

i mean, grr delta

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021
I can't believe goons would tacitly endorse botting by silencing critics like this. I have no choice but to ask why Delta sqad has done such a thing?

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Techno posted:

taking a poo poo on the captain's pillow
(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Deserved, imho. I hate it when someone accuses people of making GBS threads on my pillow

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

save me sparrow senpaiiii

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

as the formally recognized leader of delta sqad, i just want to point out that:

we own the forums
we own goonfleet
we own goosefleet
we own gsf

sure you might have nabbed my goose themed money laundering operation this time, but you'll never actually be rid of me.

in a years time this is the closest you have come to thwarting my plans. a tempest in a teacup.

Elusif II
Jul 13, 2022

I'm Gary
We have 2 eve threads and the rate of people getting permabanned has exploded. Coincidence? I think not.

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

"what is a gak"

"who is johnny depp"

I'll take confused sweaty nerds, for 500

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

a fine burial at sea for a fine sailor

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022
wowee another adam offline implosion, who would have expected this

Baculus is my CSM 4 ever(Community Soiling Moron)

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Techno posted:

As a good rule of thumb, people who say that others are projecting are projecting themselves.

I didn't launder RMT plex, you did.
I didn't lie and contradict myself on every EVE-related forum, you did.
I didn't have to biomass my characters to avoid a ban, you did.

Another item to take notice of is that you are not the victim of this drama, despite your spin of 'I did accept all this RMT money but poor me.' If you are not the victim in every situation, you can't function properly. Your brain fails to fathom an adult situation of owning your poo poo and taking responsibility for your actions.

Also, for someone who hates EVE and Reddit so much, why can't you stop talking about it?

yeah, I know, Im an idiot bla bla bla. Honk honk.

Man it's been a long, long time since I've seen how bad the posting over there is. Jesus Christ.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

Awwww he totally didn’t know guys!
:allears:
See disagreements about botting and whatnot in a game is one thing but calling me a piece of poo poo misogynist is another. That's a genuinely lovely thing to do. Why do you do this?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

ragnarokette posted:

Besides the total lack of it for anything beyond skynet existed and there was some sus poo poo on a github of a booted alliance member?

Are you understating it or is it really that flimsy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Baculus posted:

as the formally recognized leader of delta sqad, i just want to point out that:

we own the forums
we own goonfleet
we own goosefleet
we own gsf

sure you might have nabbed my goose themed money laundering operation this time, but you'll never actually be rid of me.

in a years time this is the closest you have come to thwarting my plans. a tempest in a teacup.

hosed up if true