Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

me @ ur posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

WrasslorMonkey posted:

ahm gunna rehcuse mah sewf

i'm hearing this in the voice of bart saying "i warsh mah self with a rayhg on uh styuck, hyuk hyuk hyuk"

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

gulag

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W6tsQ6g3Xc

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
just watched the brothers lionheart with the kiddos 10/10 would recommend smash fascism everyday

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Qurnah posted:

just watched the brothers lionheart with the kiddos 10/10 would recommend smash fascism everyday

Oooh never heard of that but we love Astrid Lindgren in this house. Watched all the pippi movies with the kids. Adding this to the list

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
tomorrow we're gonna watch the robbers daughter

i've seen it like 100 times before but still 10/10

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I still remember not being able to watch Simpsons reruns after school for a week or two after the attack. :(

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

AxGrap posted:

Oooh never heard of that but we love Astrid Lindgren in this house. Watched all the pippi movies with the kids. Adding this to the list

it's way darker than pippi but most def worth a watch

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
astrid was woke way before it was cool

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
on saturday we're going to astrid lindgrens world so we need to get the kiddos up to speed

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Regarding the discussion from 20 pages back: I respectfully disagree.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
they've already watched pippi and emil several times but the deeper darker things we've been keeping from them

until now

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Qurnah posted:

astrid was woke way before it was cool

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

drat right

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

RVWinkle posted:

what

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the Pippi books are pretty subversive in their way. one of the riot grrrl DIY record labels in the '90s was called Villa Villakula (after Pippi's house, although they misspelled it) in honor of the influence Pippi had on a couple generations of punk girls. the first Sleater-Kinney single came out on that label

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RVWinkle posted:

Finally, someone said it.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

the Pippi books are pretty subversive in their way. one of the riot grrrl DIY record labels in the '90s was called Villa Villakula (after Pippi's house, although they misspelled it) in honor of the influence Pippi had on a couple generations of punk girls. the first Sleater-Kinney single came out on that label

pippi rules ngl

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that pippi movie from the 70s is rad and weird. it's like a fever dream

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
literally making GBS threads on cops in the 40s lmao

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Strongest there is

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

the milk machine posted:

that pippi movie from the 70s is rad and weird. it's like a fever dream

it's all free on swedish public access and it rules

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
donni trumpstocking

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Wow! “A Super PAC set up to back Ron DeSanctimonious with $50 Million, is closing as donors have backed out - while its founder said the Florida Governor’s campaign is guilty of rookie mistakes, and he will now back Donald Trump.” Daily Mail, by Morgan Phillips. Thank you to John Thomas, the highly respected Republican strategist!

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Wow! “A Super PAC set up to back Ron DeSanctimonious with $50 Million, is closing as donors have backed out - while its founder said the Florida Governor’s campaign is guilty of rookie mistakes, and he will now back Donald Trump.” Daily Mail, by Morgan Phillips. Thank you to John Thomas, the highly respected Republican strategist!

lmao

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
as someone who grew up on pippi, emil, brothers lionheart, ronja et al it's no wonder i turned out as i did lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Qurnah posted:

yeah I just looked it up; apparently they cut up the swedish tv show into a movie that was released in the us in 1973, which is the one I remember seeing (on video years later) as a kid

the visual style is kind of jarring to a kid who is used to cartoons and stuff. neat stuff

reminds me of altman's popeye movie kind of

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
that's a spicy 50million meat a ball!!!

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

not a single photo of president tmrip on this page. this used to be a proper thread!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Qurnah posted:

They're very weird in the English dubs, I'm sure in Swedish a lot of the reasons to watch them while high as gently caress kind-of fade.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

the milk machine posted:

yeah I just looked it up; apparently they cut up the swedish tv show into a movie that was released in the us in 1973, which is the one I remember seeing (on video years later) as a kid

the visual style is kind of jarring to a kid who is used to cartoons and stuff. neat stuff

reminds me of altman's popeye movie kind of

pippi on the seven seas is a classic imo

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

corgiwizard posted:

not a single photo of president tmrip on this page. this used to be a proper thread!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*cautiously* rob crashing and burning the more the public actually sees him is one of the only things this thread has ever been right about (in addition to wanting to hug and kiss president Donald trump)

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
is that 2dcat

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
more like PyPy Longstockinf

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

emfive posted:

They're very weird in the English dubs, I'm sure in Swedish a lot of the reasons to watch them while high as gently caress kind-of fade.

well i've haven't been high in like a decade but they're really fun when you're a little tipsy fwiw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Qurnah posted:

pippi rules ngl