Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Burns posted:

Please remove photos. Russians and their simps scour the net for stuff like this.

The field hospital photos are old promo photos.

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burns
May 10, 2008

Sedgr posted:

The field hospital photos are old promo photos.

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Oh ok. Phew.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ok so will poccnr hit Germany now?!?!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Burns posted:

Oh ok. Phew.

this ain't the warthunder forums, nobody here is posting classified info

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Burns posted:

Please remove photos. Russians and their simps scour the net for stuff like this.

lol I mean https://en.trend.az/casia/kyrgyzstan/3116930.html

Also that's not a real photo, that's a 3d mockup

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Deep fake a new kiddie hospital on a location matching a RU front line stronghold. Release many photos. See how well the different heads speak to each other.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

HonorableTB posted:

"Devils and Angels" are sniping top Russian commanders to demoralize their troops, but I halfway wonder if that might have the opposite effect and raise their morale instead given how insanely poo poo Russian officers are!

https://www.businessinsider.com/elite-ukraine-sniper-team-devils-and-angels-targets-top-russians-2023-8

Good hunting to them

I know its been endlessly mentioned but I still have to remind myself that stuff like this happening in 21st century Europe. I can scarcely believe that these scenes from WW1 are playing out now in real time.

This war has carved out such a hideous gash on both Ukraine and Russia and it was all so unnecessary, its just horrible.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

spankmeister posted:

Ukraine should make inflatable decoy hospitals and schools and theaters and such

They serve both as decoys and as bouncy castles. Win/win!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Nessus posted:

Deep fake a new kiddie hospital on a location matching a RU front line stronghold. Release many photos. See how well the different heads speak to each other.

:hai:

khwarezm posted:

I know its been endlessly mentioned but I still have to remind myself that stuff like this happening in 21st century Europe. I can scarcely believe that these scenes from WW1 are playing out now in real time.

This war has carved out such a hideous gash on both Ukraine and Russia and it was all so unnecessary, its just horrible.

Yeah, same here. The sooner Putin goes the way of Prigozhin, the better. If it's any comfort, considering the horror stories one hears of RUAF officers, odds are some of them will deserve the bullet.

naem
May 29, 2011

Ukrainian M.A.S.H.

pretend I posted a relevant pop culture reference here

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

naem posted:

Ukrainian M.A.S.H.

pretend I posted a relevant pop culture reference here

MASH is an outdated reference. you're looking for Ukrainian Doogie Howser, M.D.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

As Col Sharpe put it - "we've killed officers in blue coats, red coats... even white coats. A bad officer is better off dead"

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Strategic Tea posted:

As Col Sharpe put it - "we've killed officers in blue coats, red coats... even white coats. A bad officer is better off dead"

Hell, man tried to snipe the commander who wiped out three prime British regiments at Waterloo.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

HonorableTB posted:

A German donated field hospital was delivered to Ukraine last week. It is designed to substitute as a civilian oblast level hospital. It was made by Rheinmetall and comes with containers with MRT, operations, dental care, intensive care, and a shock room

the bloodlust of NATO knows no bounds :smith:

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry

zone posted:

10 cents says that there'll be a production line disaster there in less than a month.

Dollar cents or Ruble cents? It kinda matters.

Neslepaks
Sep 3, 2003

i have a shock room too

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I'm gonna be Klinger at the homonazi mash unit

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1697221371946795486#m
This will be the last war in Ukraine and anywhere in Europe, because your army will be completely destroyed, all their sacrifices for monke will be in vain, and everyone will laugh at you because of how badly your little smash and grab went wrong.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

khwarezm posted:

I know its been endlessly mentioned but I still have to remind myself that stuff like this happening in 21st century Europe.

War in Europe? I must say, that is rather reactionary. Where would they get our cars? Engagement through commerce will prevent all that nonsense.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

khwarezm posted:

Humans are involved, it always goes this way.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

the popes toes posted:

War in Europe? I must say, that is rather reactionary. Where would they get our cars? Engagement through commerce will prevent all that nonsense.

Hear me out, after this war ends and Putin's regime is replaced with some even more insane dictator, we give that regime even more money and cut more aggressively from our defense budget to show that we are no threat, and we can give them as much business as they can handle. Surely fourth time's the charm?

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

We need to intervene in Ukraine because they're such Nazis they're not allowing people there to choose to speak Russian!

We also need to ensure that on the territory we control we forbid people from choosing to speak anything but Russian.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1697310491062812792#m
What airdefense doing?

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Der Kyhe posted:

Hear me out, after this war ends and Putin's regime is replaced with some even more insane dictator, we give that regime even more money and cut more aggressively from our defense budget to show that we are no threat, and we can give them as much business as they can handle. Surely fourth time's the charm?

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Dressed like Mother Teresa and just as useless.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Der Kyhe posted:

Wir Schafen das!

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

spankmeister posted:

Wir Schafen das!

:golfclap:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1697255255438925975#m
Why is Puccia pulling back all its weapons from disputed territory? Is this how a so-called superpower is actually winning?

naem
May 29, 2011

spankmeister posted:

Wir Schafen das!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1697255255438925975#m
Why is Puccia pulling back all its weapons from disputed territory? Is this how a so-called superpower is actually winning?

Perfect time for Japan to do something funny

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If poccnr suddenly gave you an opportunity to take back territory long since stolen from you by poccnr and filled full of poccnians, would you take it?

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Karate Bastard posted:

If poccnr suddenly gave you an opportunity to take back territory long since stolen from you by poccnr and filled full of poccnians, would you take it?

Absolutely hard pass from Finland.

At best we might be willing to support an independent Republic of Karelia with Kola peninsula, because it would mean that we would no longer have a land border with what is left of Moscow-led Russia.

And also that would require that the Russian Federation collapses catastrophically and its done on mostly for humanitarian reasons to help people who live in Karelian and Kola regions next to us, without the Moscow strongman assholes automatically stealing everything we send over to use themselves or sell to North Korea and China for more tanks, artillery and ammo while the periphery starves and slowly regresses towards the 17th century.

Der Kyhe fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Aug 31, 2023

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Karate Bastard posted:

well, outside of it being literally against their constitution to have an offensive military force....

What i mean is, Snake Island 2 : japanese funk boogaloo

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Vampire Panties posted:

well, outside of it being literally against their constitution to have an offensive military force....

It's actually not against their constitution anymore. They have a capped amount that they can spend on their military, since it is suppose to be for self-defense, and by law their strike abilities have been intentionally kept limited. But they recently changed it so they can afford more strike abilities, and they've always had a decent military. Also, the courts recently (re)interpreted the Constitution to say that they can go on the offensive in order to assist an ally. So still limited, but they've been working hard to change.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://t.me/u_now/110689

quote:

Shooting and “air defense work” again in Pskov
Puccia just can't stop winning. Pskov airbase is being attacked again.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

zone posted:

https://t.me/u_now/110689

Puccia just can't stop winning. Pskov airbase is being attacked again.

:blyat:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Vampire Panties posted:

Right, and they don't have any aircraft carriers either :troll:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

ah but clearly you westoids don't realize russia's clever ruse to get Ukraine to waste all their ammunition on worthless military targets!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Eva_CZ1/status/1697351265448235235
ZA ROSSIYA BLYAT
loving idiots, do they think the drones can hear them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Hey, this is far too cringe for the D&D thread, so I am dumping it on you.

loving guess how this is relevant to the war. I dare you.

Grisha, a HOI4 streamer who at one point streamed from Wagner's HQ. Also cried when Prig died.
Not making this up

most normal HOI4 player tbh.