Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

What's he dreaming about?

https://i.imgur.com/RfCcS9S.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

The answer is always murder.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Vasco is quite tolerant

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Oct 24, 2023

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can

Samus tried so hard to bully Luna out of the warms. Who reigned victorious, you ask?

LUNA!

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

luna looks so silky

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

It's so strange seeing Luna without the O_O face.

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

MikeJF posted:

It's so strange seeing Luna without the O_O face.

also when luna was smol i could've sworn she was long-haired, i guess she's always had medium length fur but on her tiny frame her baby fur looked so poofy

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Such great cats :3:

Here's Din under Plasma's watchful eye

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979168507885412372/1146768246012399646/PXL_20230831_112453554.TS.mp4

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Glitch, you are not food, get out of the pantry

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Alby went to the vet today

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

got put in posting jail for a few weeks so I didn’t get a chance to update but Bun is doing really well!!! She’s back to eating lots of food and pooping regularly. We switched her from medicated stuff to some otc alternatives to keep her digestion in check and preventing any more constipation issues but otherwise she’s’ good.

she’s still old as hell but she’s back to demanding treats at every opportunity

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Yay Bun!

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Bath time lump

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Yay bun!!!!

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

I love Lump

Plasma loves clothes, fresh or worn it matters not

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

got put in posting jail for a few weeks so I didn’t get a chance to update but Bun is doing really well!!! She’s back to eating lots of food and pooping regularly. We switched her from medicated stuff to some otc alternatives to keep her digestion in check and preventing any more constipation issues but otherwise she’s’ good.

she’s still old as hell but she’s back to demanding treats at every opportunity

Clearly ur posting was upsetting her

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

can’t wait to go through this again next time I make steak and don’t give her any

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
hooray bun :3:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

yay bun!!!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

will no one rid me of this turbulent kitten?

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/24bzlag.mp4

Quill's mind exploding with the realization that she can see into the office from the living room and that both places exist even when she isn't inside them.

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
she doesn’t understand why her paw isnt being kissed immediately

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

armpit_enjoyer posted:

she doesn’t understand why her paw isnt being kissed immediately

neither do I, pls kiss

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can

BobHoward posted:

also when luna was smol i could've sworn she was long-haired, i guess she's always had medium length fur but on her tiny frame her baby fur looked so poofy

She's definitely still a longer-haired cat... but not as crazy long as I expected her to be. Her tail is the fluffiest thing I've ever seen though.

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.
I have been working with Nermal to get her to at least move from her stronghold on the arm of the couch when tiny baby is out and about. just jamming treats in Nermals mouth if she’ll come down to the couch cushion with me while the baby is anywhere in the living room. tiny baby hopped on the couch next to me for some pets while Nermal was napping on the arm of the couch. after a few minutes tiny baby decided to go & whap Nermal on the head once before jumping off the couch

:negative:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

ladyweapon posted:

I have been working with Nermal to get her to at least move from her stronghold on the arm of the couch when tiny baby is out and about. just jamming treats in Nermals mouth if she’ll come down to the couch cushion with me while the baby is anywhere in the living room. tiny baby hopped on the couch next to me for some pets while Nermal was napping on the arm of the couch. after a few minutes tiny baby decided to go & whap Nermal on the head once before jumping off the couch

lmao owned

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ladyweapon posted:

shithead extraordinaire

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

VelociBacon posted:

https://i.imgur.com/24bzlag.mp4

Quill's mind exploding with the realization that she can see into the office from the living room and that both places exist even when she isn't inside them.

Lol, I always laugh when cats are mystified by the geometry of houses and windows. One of the funniest things back home was our cat Thomas constantly going "who the gently caress is that :catstare:" at a mystery cat he'd see on our porch through a window in the living room it was his brother and best friend Douglas, who he regularly hung out with on said porch

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Vasco is quite tolerant

how are vasco a and bonbon relations?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/xSEJRtc.mp4
Vasco: I'm in danger!

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Chase tiem
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860972831177572402/1147108166283296830/20230830_115056.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860972831177572402/1147110257500377208/20230901_120534.mp4

His dang tail :kimchi:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

blep

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Bonbon content:

https://i.imgur.com/mkPpGDJ.mp4

Vasco content:

Bonbon’s been super angry at everything for the last few days. Vasco’s going home tomorrow, I hope that helps her relax again. -.-

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Oct 24, 2023

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

that cat doesn't run, he prances!

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

:kimchi:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

armpit_enjoyer posted:

on polished tile floors that's kinda how you gotta do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

armpit_enjoyer posted:

:kimchi: I wish my place were bigger; Sinjin does this cute bouncy run too when he’s having fun.

Very jealous of Din’s cool loft apartment tbh