Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Jeff has both a doctor son, Drew, and a doctor daughter, Adrian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Retail

Popcom

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Haha, get hosed, Josh.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Well. That Just Happened.

This is another sponsor comic. I have no idea why he's a bear in a hermit crab shell.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Hostile V posted:

Well. That Just Happened.

Wait... in the modern comics, isn't the turtle shell that either Ophelia the mink is currently wearing one that this snake had at her place...for some reason?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

maltesh posted:

Wait... in the modern comics, isn't the turtle shell that either Ophelia the mink is currently wearing one that this snake had at her place...for some reason?
Yes.

her boyfriend isn't a turtle either

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Go to the doctor.

riderchop posted:

For Better or For Worse

The concept of getting your dogs fixed existed even in 80's Canada, dipshits.

Luann

Gil Thorp

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I know the Evanses will never allow Tiff to have good things but I am on Team Dump Stef And Date Tiff Instead You Bonehead.

...Christ I can't believe I have an investment in loving Luann of all comics :cripes:

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

maltesh posted:

Yes. Also Leona breaks up with Edgar and hooks up with Carl and Edgar gets in bed with Miranda so it all feels like wheelspinning having seen the future already.

...also drat Kip that's actually really mature of you to recognize and be able to articulate that you love each other for different reasons and at different levels. Respect.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

As much as Crankshaft sucks, Maus is a genuinely incredible comic. It's part an autobiographical comic about Art Spiegelman's contentious relationship with his dad, who is a Holocaust survivor, and part a retelling of his father's memoirs of surviving the Holocaust. Definitely recommended even though it's obviously heavy subject matter.

Technically Maus would be thread appropriate to post since it was originally serialized in a magazine (albeit an annual one, hence the technically), and I've suggested before that it would be a good thing to post for someone who's looking for something to post.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Crabgrass

Peanuts Through the Ages (Mar 14-15, 1966)

Big Nate

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Kazinsal posted:

I know the Evanses will never allow Tiff to have good things but I am on Team Dump Stef And Date Tiff Instead You Bonehead.

...Christ I can't believe I have an investment in loving Luann of all comics :cripes:

Julet Esqu posted:

Go to the doctor.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

amigolupus posted:

Still hoping that this secret training isn't enough to drive the Demons into a corner and force them to field the secret seventh Demon that Director Sohn was hinting about. Just have Copper come back feeling all smug and superior only to get humiliated yet again.

Copper returns with only one leg

riderchop
Aug 10, 2010

av by @daikonquest!
Heathcliff

Compu-toon

Garfield

Overboard

Monty

For Better or For Worse

Classic Arlo and Janis (September 28, 2001)

Rae The Doe, which you can support by pledging to the author's Patreon

On The Fastrack

Safe Havens

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Fingerpori

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
Intelligent Life

Daddy Daze

Take It From The Tinkersons

Macanudo

Dark Side Of The Horse

Goatson
Oct 21, 2020

The real 12 points was the Thug-Friends we made along the way

missing 'featuring Dethany from "On the Fastrack"' :hmmyes:

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Well, I guess this is how we get Edgar to replace Farley in Foob. April bringeth life and April taketh it away.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

riderchop posted:

For Better or For Worse

"She didn't know the dog was supposed to be let out"
other than you telling her not to go mess with the neighbor's dog, and the crate having a lock on it. I note a distinct lack of taking responsibility for not keeping a goddamn eye on your goddamn kid, too.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

davidspackage posted:

Everyone insists on calling him 'Right Leggy'

Krazy Kat(October 21, 1917)

Little Nemo(March 17, 1907)

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Into Ilves

Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Goatson posted:

missing 'featuring Dethany from "On the Fastrack"' :hmmyes:

I gotchu.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

davidspackage posted:

The genius batter, Hopper Ma.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Vintage Valiant (Jan. 18, 1959)

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Medenmath posted:

Vintage Valiant (Jan. 18, 1959)

Strong 'Lancelot at the wedding party' vibes from Gawain here.

Chicken Parmigiana
Sep 12, 2007

riderchop posted:

For Better or For Worse

Dogs smile all the time! What the gently caress are you doing to your dog??

quote:

Rae The Doe, which you can support by pledging to the author's Patreon

First time I’ve read a whole Rae the Doe strip without my brain switching off! And it was funny! I’m a sucker for Charlotte’s Web jokes I guess.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

Get Fuzzy 8/31/03

Brenda Starr 8/13-15/51

Something seems to have gone wrong with the Sunday strips. Last Sunday's had Crystal arriving at the party while it was in full swing and here it's barely started. I've double-checked in case I messed up the dates, but it looks like the mistake was on the part of whoever scheduled the strips.

Smokey Stover 7/29/56

Everyday Movies 9/25/36

"Really, m'dear, your new blond hair makes you look ten years younger."

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil 2/9-11/42

Since gas tanks were so much taller than everything else around them, they often had directions to the nearest airport painted on their top for the convenience of pilots. (This pic is similar enough to what Stamm drew that I wonder if it's what he used for reference.)

Bonus Ad! Doesn't get more '50s than this. For a fun game, try to guess what's being advertised before you get to the end of the ad.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Chicken Parmigiana posted:

Dogs smile all the time! What the gently caress are you doing to your dog??

Well, keeping her in a very small cage, for one:

riderchop posted:

For Better or For Worse

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Nancy 1943

Pluggers

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Breaking Cat News

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

Wallace the Brave

Heart of the City

Curtis

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

On. On The Fast Rack. :mad:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Zereth posted:

On. On The Fast Rack. :mad:

Oop, my bad!

E:

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Sep 1, 2023

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A+J

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the whale has a poker hand so good that he cums

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Bizarro

The Family Circus

Slylock Fox

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Why would there be broken glass in their driveway? If there is some, why wouldn’t you just clean it up?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Murdstone posted:

Why would there be broken glass in their driveway? If there is some, why wouldn’t you just clean it up?

Broken light bulbs

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Jucika "238 - Jucika Dresses The Shop's Window"

"239 - Jucika Goes In Fashion"

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Mutts

Sally Forth

Wait. 55+?

(checks birth certificate)

Goddammit. It's like the Doomsday Clock, I tell ya.

Skippy (September 11, 1935)

Peanuts (September 3, 1976)

Crankshaft

There's been a discussion on the Discord this morning about whether sea salt in Lena's brownies is a culinary insult or not.

Mutt and Jeff

Rip Haywire

Thimble Theater (April 5, 1940)

Out Our Way (September 14-16, 1942)

EasyEW fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Sep 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

CommonShore posted:

Broken light bulbs
But the light string is in response to Fritzi telling her to stay out of the driveway at night.