Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MOX VS KOMANDER 3 3.26%
EDDIE VS YUTA 9 9.78%
BRITT, SHIDA AND STAT VS EMI, NYLA AND SHAFIR 3 3.26%
ORANGE VS PENTA 77 83.70%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The Worm is coming to AEW and you’re laughing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

look in my eyes
what do you see?
gah - cm punk - this is ridiculous can you believe this guy?!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Wrestlenomics released a report that CM Punk was the #1 merch mover for AEW in August lol

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Brody King vs Rush.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Wrestlenomics released a report that CM Punk was the #1 merch mover for AEW in August lol

And will be the #1 mover of billable hours for the AEW legal department.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

he sent it all home

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

pressedbunny posted:

And that's not to mention his politics, which are basically the antithesis of half or more of the AEW roster.

That's a bold claim.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
lmao dennis rodman in a wrestling ring in 2023, collision really is a nitro-rear end show isn't it

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

An ambulance draws closer... Rodman gulps...

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MJeff posted:

That's a bold claim.

We know CM Punk wouldn’t let that brand of politics fly in the locker room but Jericho, The Young Bucks, and Skye Blue? Absolutely…

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Team up with Bullet Club Gold, call that Juche Robinson

edit: dammit

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006

magiccarpet posted:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

magiccarpet posted:

Shaq emerges

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

pressedbunny posted:

gently caress Rodman. It's not funny; dude is a straight-up criminal, not least of all multiple charges of driving under influence and hit-and-runs. IIRC he has had even more such charges against him than Jeff Hardy. And that's not to mention his politics, which are basically the antithesis of half or more of the AEW roster.
If AEW wants to bring back weird WCW memes, they can go to a costume shop and we'll have Robocop for Halloween. Not loving serial drunk drivers.

Great, that would make Nu-Stat work.
"I'm more than a woma-"
"-because she's the galaxy's greatest alien! :haw:"
":what:"

Yes but have you thought about this

https://twitter.com/theDaddyMagic/status/1697714685796127177?t=Iocj8f_rvJlxL6m9-hRP_g&s=19

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Dennis Rodman may be a piece of poo poo but have you considered that he also loving rules and this will be awesome?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

This sounds amazing lmao

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
it is easier to just assume all wrestlers are terrible in their private lives until proven otherwise because chances are you're probably right! the likelihood of this increases the further back in wrestling history you go. luckily things seem to be getting better, overall, with the newer generations doing away with a lot of the toxicity that was par for the course. it's a lot of bullshit to undo and it will take a while to undo it

just think since the last 30 years, we've gone from (if you believe him anyway) bischoff seeing the steiners sexually assaulting a referee in the locker room on his first day at wcw and it being shrugged off by everyone to what we have with AEW today. that was only 31 years ago!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

MJeff posted:

That's a bold claim.

im gonna need someone to post a list of the active AEW roster with political affiliations next to each name

at the very least a list of CHUDS and perhaps how chudly they are

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That's such an old picture of him

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Dennis Rodman in the Bang Bang Gang is too powerful for me to consider any negatives.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Dennis Rodman brought in because he's close friends with cardblade :pray:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

pressedbunny posted:

gently caress Rodman. It's not funny; dude is a straight-up criminal, not least of all multiple charges of driving under influence and hit-and-runs. IIRC he has had even more such charges against him than Jeff Hardy. And that's not to mention his politics, which are basically the antithesis of half or more of the AEW roster.
If AEW wants to bring back weird WCW memes, they can go to a costume shop and we'll have Robocop for Halloween. Not loving serial drunk drivers.

He's there to make people say "well TK bringing Jeff back doesn't seem so bad now."

We'll see if that works.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

You know I don't know why but I'm suddenly way cooler with Jeff Hardy's drunk driving

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Gumball Gumption posted:

You know I don't know why but I'm suddenly way cooler with Jeff Hardy's drunk driving

I mean if you can drive drunk and pull a gun on someone and stay on the roster why not driving drunk and NOT pulling a gun on someone?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Collision in Korea 2 headlined by Omega vs Shibata

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

That DICK! posted:

look in my eyes
what do you see?
gah - cm punk - this is ridiculous can you believe this guy?!

I took this sign to all in but punk saw it and kicked me out

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Straight up Rodman might be a match for the Daddy Magic intensity and I'm afraid to see who would win

I guess the major difference is only one of em has any sense of kayfabe

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
wasn't mike tyson on a year ago

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Sisal Two-Step posted:

wasn't mike tyson on a year ago

He's been on a few times, yeah.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

DeepDickPizza posted:

Dennis Rodman may be a piece of poo poo but have you considered that he also loving rules and this will be awesome?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

dromal phrenia posted:

im gonna need someone to post a list of the active AEW roster with political affiliations next to each name

at the very least a list of CHUDS and perhaps how chudly they are

From now on all wrestlers must be rated on the Chris Jericho-Drake Wuertz scale

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Dennis Rodman in the Bang Bang Gang is too powerful for me to consider any negatives.

rodman standing in the middle of the gunns entrance

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

DeepDickPizza posted:

it's me, im the pro-wrestling pearl clutcher

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lol, must be fun to work for a wrestling promotion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is all because mrt brought up the dennis system

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This loving rules

https://twitter.com/RingsideC/status/1697739415504695629?s=20

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

DeepDickPizza posted:

The Mike Tyson effect

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Orange Penta was excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I prefer Green Penta