Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

This is brain meltingly bad holy poo poo. When people kept saying Neal, I thought this was going to be a "big budget" Neil Breen movie. Honestly a Eva Marie in a Neil Breen movie would be........ interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

can't believe they didn't just put it in some room to be forgotten forever after the test screening

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Intruder posted:

can't believe they didn't just put it in some room to be forgotten forever after the test screening

I tried looking for it way back in June and couldn't find anything beside a BTS pics she tweeted out.
I really was not expecting a trailer to ever appear

Also the bad guy in the move, I just found out, is played by Vladimir Kozlov

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Sep 2, 2023

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rarity posted:

3 years of the Bloodline story and we're right here hitting the exact same plot beats we were in the summer of 2020. Exceptional

Now Jimmy's even joining the Bloodline like he did years ago

https://twitter.com/WWEonFOX/status/1697791690919063843

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Jiro posted:

This is brain meltingly bad holy poo poo. When people kept saying Neal, I thought this was going to be a "big budget" Neil Breen movie. Honestly a Eva Marie in a Neil Breen movie would be........ interesting.

neil breen's promo at next year's wrestlemania go home show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDB_lOQuflg

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That frog splash he does is not good.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

zetamind2000 posted:

neil breen's promo at next year's wrestlemania go home show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDB_lOQuflg

Breen appearing on the tron and addressing the Wrestlemania crowd would be insane. They should do it.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Also don't be shocked if Iyo loses the title probably at Fastlane against Charlotte. They set that up tonight, with Charlotte hitting an incredibly terrible big boot on Iyo.

I say this because Charlotte is pushing super hard for her and Bianca to feud over the title and main event Mania. Despite the fact that whenever they have exchanged blows, the audience legit does not give a poo poo.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Invalid Validation posted:

That frog splash he does is not good.

The Usos have always had really lazy looking offense to me.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

DarkstarIV posted:

Also don't be shocked if Iyo loses the title probably at Fastlane against Charlotte. They set that up tonight, with Charlotte hitting an incredibly terrible big boot on Iyo.

I say this because Charlotte is pushing super hard for her and Bianca to feud over the title and main event Mania. Despite the fact that whenever they have exchanged blows, the audience legit does not give a poo poo.

I unironically hope Charlotte wins

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Seams posted:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

I'm shocked that it took this long to get to Gulf Livery Cena

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Wonder if people are pissed Cena is wrestling instead of striking.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Seams posted:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Seams posted:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
I also hope Charlotte wins and headlines Mania, goes to AEW and gets a Freddie Mercury gimmick

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Seams posted:

great post/avi combo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

what ive always wanted: john cena vs one of the usos

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Eat My Fuc posted:

I also hope Charlotte wins and headlines Mania, goes to AEW and gets a Freddie Mercury gimmick

Wishing for someone to die of AIDS seems a little harsh.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Mods change my name to Eat Mmmy Fuc

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Timby posted:

Wishing for someone to die of AIDS seems a little harsh.
this is actually a joke that has run ad naseum in psp for the past month or so because aew had their big wembley show and a joshi wrestler who had a freddie mercury gimmick wasn't on it because she hasn't been booked to do much on aew shows lately and also some of the other wrestlers on the card got to do freddie mercury stuff

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Eat My Fuc posted:

Mods change my name to Eat Mmmy Fuc

One, two, is this on?
Ha, yo Jimmmy hit me with that Triple M poo poo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Now Jimmy's even joining the Bloodline like he did years ago

https://twitter.com/WWEonFOX/status/1697791690919063843

OH MY GOD!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Seams posted:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Munter Mearst Memsley

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

drat, shame to see that despite Triple Paul's best efforts, six months just hasn't been enough time to rename Butch. Oh well, maybe one of these days.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

drat, shame to see that despite Triple Paul's best efforts, six months just hasn't been enough time to rename Butch. Oh well, maybe one of these days.

Listen you can't rush these things man, we need at least 3 or 5 more years of build to explain how a WWE Superstar's name could change like that.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Seams posted:

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Seams posted:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Drakkel posted:

Listen you can't rush these things man, we need at least 3 or 5 more years of build to explain how a WWE Superstar's name could change like that.

The Butch story is just about to board the bus for Spring Training.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Coaaab posted:

this is actually a joke that has run ad naseum in psp for the past month or so because aew had their big wembley show and a joshi wrestler who had a freddie mercury gimmick wasn't on it because she hasn't been booked to do much on aew shows lately and also some of the other wrestlers on the card got to do freddie mercury stuff

genuinely the funniest thing aew has ever done

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Drakkel posted:

"we're in the third inning"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Jimmmy Uso needs to rejoin the Bloodline at least 3 more times before they can explain Butch's name change

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Jimmmy Uso finds this really yummy

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They didn’t even mean to change Jimmmy’s name and now it’s all hosed up, can you imagine what would happen if they tried to rush Butch?

Jesus Christ people think about these things before you just go posting any old poo poo about how it would be ‘so easy’.

Sock The Great
Oct 1, 2006

It's Lonely At The Top. But It's Comforting To Look Down Upon Everyone At The Bottom
Grimey Drawer
We were this close to getting a PLE without a Bloodline dominated storyline.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
On Smackdown Sheamus was reading bedtime stories to the brawling brutes - Peter and the Wolf to be precise. He said something about how this time it was a real wolf and no one believed Peter. Ridge said “wow, it sounds like Pete is done for” and Butch replied “yeah. Pete done. Pete done. *stared at camera and serious voice* “Pete. Dunne”.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Drakkel posted:

Well, y'see, a man grows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

CopywrightMMXI posted:

On Smackdown Sheamus was reading bedtime stories to the brawling brutes - Peter and the Wolf to be precise. He said something about how this time it was a real wolf and no one believed Peter. Ridge said “wow, it sounds like Pete is done for” and Butch replied “yeah. Pete done. Pete done. *stared at camera and serious voice* “Pete. Dunne”.