Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
i don't think utz was doing a bit, he's a trump/musk thread guy with serious brain damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

yeah it's queued

:cheersdoge:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

All of these corpses have a butt plug

lmfao zombie apocalypse special enemy in fursuit, fox tail buttplugs, etc

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

what in the world...

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/hello__caitlin/status/1698070101248053635

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Utz posted:

this one's been lying out there since about noon

square's wearing too many clothes so everybody's just looking the other way even though she has pretty feet

and rightly so lol

Speng edit: I don't know if this was actually an unspoilered inline picture of a corpse lying in a puddle, but even the implication is pretty wtf

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Utz posted:

square's wearing too many clothes so everybody's just looking the other way even though she has pretty feet

and rightly so lol

Speng edit: I don't know if this was actually an unspoilered inline picture of a corpse lying in a puddle, but even the implication is pretty wtf

hmmm

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lacrosse posted:

I'm having a good time hanging out with my camp. Everything is fine with us, but there was someone in a neighboring camp who got electrocuted and died trying to operate a generator sitting in a puddle.

what did they do with the body?

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

lmfao jesus

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
*sees a person passed out at the Passing Out Festival*

Must be ebola

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Utz posted:

and rightly so lol

:stare:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

if anyone is feeling like live blogging anymore corpses from burning man please do not

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the similarities of burning man to a refugee camp are increasing at an alarming rate

Pretty sure refugees would not be phased by 1" of rain. We've done parties over a weekend where a couple of feet fell and it was no big deal.
Also

How it started:

Utz posted:

i know, right?

whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger and we'll always be happier and smarter and more successful than these dumbass rubes who don't know how to have fun

where are you located? i'll have d run me over to say hi if it's not too far away

Two minutes later:

Lacrosse posted:

I'm having a good time hanging out with my camp. Everything is fine with us, but there was someone in a neighboring camp who got electrocuted and died trying to operate a generator sitting in a puddle.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

riding an nude obese man through cholera water to help start the generator for my neighbors sybian vibrator. we pass the bodies of the fallen. I will be the chosen one

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

speng31b posted:

if anyone is feeling like live blogging anymore corpses from burning man please do not

R.I.P. stereotype

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
what the hell

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Utz posted:

and rightly so lol

mod is retarded

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
welcome to hell

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
welcome to hello: the story of greetings

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Utz posted:

here's a better pic

if you're near 3:30 and grootslang and need to get to the portapotties he'll cart you on his back for free

just yell out, HELP ME DIRTY D YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE

Standard Master/Blaster arrangement I assume

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

tristeham posted:

ban this loving freak

stfu lib

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
hosed up about the ebola

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

RadiRoot posted:

mod is retarded

go on

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

speng31b posted:

if you cant discern a dude obviously bathing in water on the ground then get off the internet

it was this wierdo btw

RadiRoot fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Sep 3, 2023

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

RadiRoot posted:

if you cant discern a dude obviously bathing in water on the ground then get off the internet

if youd read what they said, to create an impression of ambiguity here is bad for the website

speng31b
May 8, 2010

RadiRoot posted:

it was this wierdo btw

No dude the picture I edited out was not that guy. I'm not going to repost it for obvious reasons but I sent a copy to the admins. It was a woman, the post I edited out even said "she." I know you want to defend your posting buddies or whatever but uhhh this ain't it

speng31b fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Sep 3, 2023

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
looks dead to me

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
like obviously utz is doing a bit here but its a retarded/gay bit. and so he should receive a paddlin

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

RadiRoot posted:

it was this wierdo btw

it wasn't lol it was a completely different person

that dude, I assume, remains alive and well and living his best life in the mud

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Praying for ebola at Burning man

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
within 48 hours the rest of burning man will join him cavorting in the mud like an excited labrador

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
speng's kind of an expert on this kind of thing by now unfortunately

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

if youd read what they said, to create an impression of ambiguity here is bad for the website

as we joke about them having ebola.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
if you rearrange the letters in Ebola you get
"be a.lo"

pretty sus if you ask me

:thunk:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

RadiRoot posted:

as we joke about them having ebola.

yep. its funny to say they have ebola. and its not funny to say hey look at this corpse. thats correct

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Praying for ebola at Burning man

wow how could you. very gross please do better

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

yep. its funny to say they have ebola. and its not funny to say hey look at this corpse. thats correct

not a corpse idiot

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

excited to watch this meltdown spinning up like a generator in the mud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

I suspect / hope it was not an actual corpse but as I mentioned, even so, wtf. Anyways please don't liveblog corpses or pretend to liveblog corpses as a bit.