Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Lt. Cock posted:

If it rains for one more day the mud will turn to quicksand and everyone will sink all the way to China and I heard that from scientists

this is true, I'm a scientist and I'm telling people this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

there are credible reports there's piss and poo poo and cum in the mud

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Wendigee posted:

I heard from a credible source that three olives is a wanker pass it on

Three Olives has such reliable info because he's part of El Huarache's polycule

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
The sex plane is flying around and they keep having to unclog the toilet and all the used condoms and other stuff is flushing out onto moaning dying people

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Wee posted:

LOL lmao

Oh yeah man totally believe this

Also I heard the campers are mutating into cannibals and the Umbrella Corporation is trying to set up a perimeter? Messed up if true man

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Is this guy reading from a prompter? Why isn't he looking at the camera?

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

If they destroy the playa because of this I kinda hope BLM greatly limits or stops this festival. I had a bunch of redditors mad at me during the hurricane when I said mud is a huge issue because of all the vehicles and they could cause irreparable harm. Got a lot of smug posting directed my way.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Krataar posted:

If they destroy the playa

quote:

“It seems like there’s around 4,000 bikes out there. I think what happens is people fly in, so it’s easier to buy a bike at Walmart and leave it out there"

Wee fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Sep 3, 2023

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Why are they destroying the playa? Are they playa haters????

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

Yeah its ridiculous. It's certainly already permanently damaged.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

redshirt posted:

https://i.imgur.com/zIrkXIf.jpg

That is allegedly the oldest flame in the world.

Zoroastrians.

not goatse, rated whole thread 1 because of this post

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
A random Blue Sky post says Musk is at Burning man, and I choose to belive.

https://bsky.app/profile/miriam.lol/post/3k6hb4axtem26

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

Hello I am currently at the burn and it is a citywide rager AMA

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

musk dying at burning man of a fungal disease would restore cosmic balance

do it Gaia

E: update I have breaking news that Donald Trump is at Burning Man and this actually explains all the mud.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

looks like a refugee camp

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

My friend Beowulf is at Burning Man and just told me the dead have begun to rise and feast on the flesh of the living. And then anyone else who dies also rises and begins to attack the living. Seems pretty bad but better than Fyre Fest at least.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
If Elon Musk were at Burning Man, either he’s been sulking in his mobile home the whole time or we would have thousands of photographs from his fanatics.

Platystemon fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Sep 3, 2023

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
My friend Hrothgar is at Burning Man and says everyone's skin is falling off leaving ppl defenceless against the mudshrimp. Skeletons everywhere. Also he saw Elon Musk drown in the central mud pool, vanishing under the surface with a last despairing wail of GROOOIIMES

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Why are they destroying the playa? Are they playa haters????

Don't hate the playa, hate the game. :coal:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I know this wizard who went to Burning Man, and he told me (telepathically) that creatures emerge from the mist.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Does anyone know if OceanGate stepson Blink 182 guy is there? He seems like he would be there

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
If its all mud anyway it doesn't matter where your turds fall really.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I've heard rumors of an outbreak of a mysterious rash illness on Finnish, but doctors are saying it's totally harmless and they expect everyone to recover in a few days.

Heard it from a Finnish man with a cat, he seems credible.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

This dude has pink eye for sure

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

At first the burners tried to hold me back. They warned me not to touch him, that he was “cursed.” I shrugged them off and reached for my mask and gloves. The tech bro’s skin was as cold and gray as the mud on which he lay. I could find neither his heartbeat nor his pulse. His eyes were wild, wide and sunken back in their sockets. They remained locked on me like a predatory beast. Throughout the examination he was inexplicably hostile, reaching for me with his bound hands and snapping at me through his gag.

I instinctively retreated several paces. I am embarrassed to admit this; I have been a doctor for most of my adult life. I’ve treated more than my share of combat injuries, faced my own death on more than one occasion, and now I was scared, truly scared, of this frail coder.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

HungryMedusa posted:

This dude has pink eye for sure

Dirty D from Los Angeles? yeah probabbly

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dirty D lmao

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Shaka, when the walls fell.

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.

Elon on the playa.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sophy Wackles posted:

At first the burners tried to hold me back. They warned me not to touch him, that he was “cursed.” I shrugged them off and reached for my mask and gloves. The tech bro’s skin was as cold and gray as the mud on which he lay. I could find neither his heartbeat nor his pulse. His eyes were wild, wide and sunken back in their sockets. They remained locked on me like a predatory beast. Throughout the examination he was inexplicably hostile, reaching for me with his bound hands and snapping at me through his gag.

I instinctively retreated several paces. I am embarrassed to admit this; I have been a doctor for most of my adult life. I’ve treated more than my share of combat injuries, faced my own death on more than one occasion, and now I was scared, truly scared, of this frail coder.

With the magnetic field active, his implants went silent. Cut off from X, he quickly lost composure. Thrashing while bound, raving about X.

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane
Rumours in the ground say there's a whole bunch of dummies who can't figure out how to use their legs like diplo and Chris Rock.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Cyanotoxins right in the peehole

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

...a wild frenzy..... man biting man...... lost containment......

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Imagine picking up chris rock as he escapes from burning man. I'd interrogate him about the hilarious slap because i've basically got him captive.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I know one person (a FB acquaintance) currently at Burning Man and he's gone totally silent on social media, nobody can reach him

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

getting reports that the mudshrimp are burrowing into human urethras in order to lay their eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

my friend Golrak gro-Aaron drowned in the mud, saw it on snapchat. rumor on the ground is a foolish Aldmer from the physical realm pilfered the axe off his body and trotted away