Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Mr Hootington posted:

How many died last night?

none probably? people got real serious about electricity after hearing about the death. plus no art cars or bikes were out cuz of the mud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

no

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

coward

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
If you’re sick the mud aint helping

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Stereotype posted:

I think I understand why people think cspam posters are a bunch of unhinged psychos who only want to believe the worst possible things and then get really passionately defiant when it turns out the reality is just sort of normal and fine.

What if cspam eve thread?

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

Stereotype posted:

I think I understand why people think cspam posters are a bunch of unhinged psychos who only want to believe the worst possible things and then get really passionately defiant when it turns out the reality is just sort of normal and fine.

They just want to regurgitate hackneyed uninformed opinions for internet high fives from other weirdos. Although I am not at the burn this year I've heard from ranger friends who share your opinion on how things are going. Thankfully anyone who is interested and wants to can eventually go to burning man for a week, enjoy themselves and actually find out what the event is about.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Stereotype posted:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
im a lot less unhinged these days believe it or not. im going to touch grass and see animals soon.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

*Dude voluntarily stuck in the mud where people died after a freak weather event and they had to beat up climate protesters to get the privilege to even get there*

Stereotype posted:

reality is just sort of normal and fine.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Stereotype posted:

how long have you been the biosphere thread ik

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Stereotype posted:

gonna go home tomorrow

👍

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Did you at least try to scare any oil execs while doing Ket with them?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

before you get that raver pussy:

Stereotype posted:

The key words there are "as we know it." Humans will definitely last until 2150. We know a world of relative stability, global community, and at least a semblance of civilization. Sure for the most part global capitalism just creates the illusion of these things, but for many if not all of us our experiences in this life have been free of many of the immediate and significant challenges that we as living beings will face in the coming decades. Today has all sorts of problems and is worse than what our parents or even those slightly older than us experienced, but it is far preferable to what is to come. There are too many people wanting too much without enough to satisfy them, and those who have the most have no interest in ensuring that the mean happiness or life expectancy levels are reasonable. Reports are that things are going to be much worse much sooner than previously predicted, and those reports keep coming out at a higher frequency with worse conclusions that even doomers are alarmed at.

You should personally have skills that allow you to subsist mostly on your own as well as a close trustworthy community of people who have complementary skills. That's about all you can do. Enjoy the golden future.

after you get that raver pussy:

Stereotype posted:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Diplo has broken quarantine. Repeat, Diplo has broken quarantine.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

nice muddown stereotype

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

fr we aren't gonna save the planet, go out, touch mud, and get laid

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

embed diplo

in the mud

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.tiktok.com/@barstoolsports/video/7274399626512403754?_t=8fN14VbtNlq&_r=1

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

mud fuckin, beast ridin, climate changin

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

The public health degree in me looking at this situation:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

AnimeIsTrash posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lol

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Stereotype posted:

we're just glad you can understand anything after surviving your bout with the plague

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

microdosing a10 cannabinoid stevia drops with the big titty raver lady while talking about the levels of co2 in the ozone layer

stereotypes living the dream

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/AlertChannel/status/1698223285916352584?t=Yi9t46P5zrWadnBTOoJH9A&s=19

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The patterns are very complicated

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Omg rip

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Stereotype posted:

that's... an exact description of the biosphere thread you posted. A thread designed not to inform or inspire, but to tell people it's too late and to do nothing because there is nothing to be done. Christ you're a despicable human being. Exactly the loving horrible freak I thought you were. Like sometimes you wonder if that person is as bad as you think they are. Maybe something has biased me against them? Nope you're a dumb piece of poo poo. Please, don't fall over and drown in the mud.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
whoa whoa whoa too much

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dyiung of ebola at burnign man

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lets not go slinging mud

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005