Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Regarde Aduck posted:

that's... an exact description of the biosphere thread you posted. A thread designed not to inform or inspire, but to tell people it's too late and to do nothing because there is nothing to be done. Christ you're a despicable human being. Exactly the loving horrible freak I thought you were. Like sometimes you wonder if that person is as bad as you think they are. Maybe something has biased me against them? Nope you're a dumb piece of poo poo. Please, don't fall over and drown in the mud.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
getting in my lifted truck w/mudding tires

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
braaappp braaappp

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

what I don’t understand is why would you go through all of the trouble to go to burning man if you’re just gonna get drunk? sounds awful. at least trip balls and have an actual story to tell beyond “I got really drunk and talked to weird people”

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Rorobb posted:

what I don’t understand is why would you go through all of the trouble to go to burning man if you’re just gonna get drunk? sounds awful. at least trip balls and have an actual story to tell beyond “I got really drunk and talked to weird people”

Can't let it show up on the drug test when you go back to work at Lockheed Martin

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Regarde Aduck posted:

that's... an exact description of the biosphere thread you posted. A thread designed not to inform or inspire, but to tell people it's too late and to do nothing because there is nothing to be done. Christ you're a despicable human being. Exactly the loving horrible freak I thought you were. Like sometimes you wonder if that person is as bad as you think they are. Maybe something has biased me against them? Nope you're a dumb piece of poo poo. Please, don't fall over and drown in the mud.

lmao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

When I went to concerts if you remembered it you didn't have a good time

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ringo showing up to the thread thinking its about another type of burning

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

its for burning man not melting down smdh

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

speng31b posted:

its for burning man not melting down smdh

a burning man would probably melt a bit

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Regarde Aduck posted:

Lmao

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you okay?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Rorobb posted:

if that’s the best story you could get from drinking you obviously aren’t drinking enough

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i wish more people died at a normal Oracle conference

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Mr Hootington posted:

I am not thirsty for Lacrosse's demise

Glad we're still friends :glomp:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

whoa calm down there, were just joshing around

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al! posted:

i wish more people died at a normal Oracle conference

If only they would accept my proposal for a Burning Oracle conference!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

a dingus posted:

They just want to regurgitate hackneyed uninformed opinions for internet high fives from other weirdos. Although I am not at the burn this year I've heard from ranger friends who share your opinion on how things are going. Thankfully anyone who is interested and wants to can eventually go to burning man for a week, enjoy themselves and actually find out what the event is about.

:goofy:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

whoa calm down there, were just joshing around

okay was just making sure you were okay

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

a dingus posted:

They just want to regurgitate hackneyed uninformed opinions for internet high fives from other weirdos. Although I am not at the burn this year I've heard from ranger friends who share your opinion on how things are going. Thankfully anyone who is interested and wants to can eventually go to burning man for a week, enjoy themselves and actually find out what the event is about.

what do you think the event is about?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Ringo Roadagain posted:

okay was just making sure you were okay

concern troll much??

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

what do you think the event is about?

slava ukraini

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ringo calling the cops to do wellness checks on brown people

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ringo calling the cops to do wellness checks on brown people

huh?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Regarde Aduck posted:

Lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
oh come on not here take it to ringo's thread

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Livestream.

https://somafm.com/player/#/now-playing/brfm

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

oh come on not here take it to ringo's thread

yeah listen to this guy ait

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

face off remake starring steve harvey and jim carrey

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lacrosse posted:

Glad we're still friends :glomp:

We are not friends

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

Lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

We are not friends

you’re in love

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

lumpentroll posted:

you’re in love

With my wife