Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

they think thats good lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
theflyingexecutive

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

theflyingexecutive posted:

people are doing fine here. everybody who has been to at least one burn knows to way over provision and most people stay through Sunday and Monday anyway and have enough supplies to take care of the poor planners

There's people in RVs and cars trying to leave and everyone is heckling as they drive by. Word on the street is if you try to leave while gate is closed you get an $800 fine and a ban from the event. Folks that get stuck won't be helped until everyone else leaves.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Lol at the Tennessee judge that died last year.
Handing out drug sentences then taking a week and a half off to do drugs at the dusty suck n gently caress

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

gently caress YEAH! I'm screaming this poo poo 24/7 in the mud, gently caress you all that hate this game, this game is the best. Eat my poo poo, go to hell all you haters. 15 years of my life is nothing compared to 15 years of your lovely hate filled life of nothing but masturbating to leftist podcasters. gently caress you all, LF really did suck and you all are left sucking a giant dick and the cum is your lovely posts and you gobble like the homos you are. I'm going to the Nike Pavillion in like 5 hours. With me. Hell yeah, furry bounce house.

lol

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Dudes post about shooting nestle lawyers yet when they run into them at the orgy dome they're all "yes, sir. Thank you sir. You can gently caress me sir"

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

jesus christ

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Pov the burning man inspectors found an ebike manual in your glove compartment

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Feels Villeneuve posted:

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
PERMABAN User attempted to break police quarantine. Date this ban will be lifted: Never

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Are the $800 fines also means tested

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Feels Villeneuve posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lumpentroll posted:

they think thats good lol

interesting, between this and the yospos guy that wanted to murder his maid for stealing a few hundo. paints an interesting picture thats for sure.

:yosbutt:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

Joey Steel posted:

Seriously, this has to be thread of the year. So dumb it has turned into amazing

I just wanna be here when the calls of "goldmine" ring out.

No way, I want you, LaCrosse and theflyingexecutice to be safe and give us a trip report with photos as soon as you are out of there and have a chance to upload a bunch of photos. I'm just loving the absurdity of the whole situation. Goonspeed.

Thanks buddy. Without us admitting to coming to this ya'll would be missing out on a gently caress ton of free entertainment. I didn't have to come here to get dragged by goons, I chose this.

I've got some pretty rad photos but I'm trying to be mindful of our satellite bandwidth so I haven't been posting any.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

its just a ban 30 if you know the right guy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Lacrosse posted:

Thanks buddy. Without us admitting to coming to this ya'll would be missing out on a gently caress ton of free entertainment. I didn't have to come here to get dragged by goons, I chose this.

I've got some pretty rad photos but I'm trying to be mindful of our satellite bandwidth so I haven't been posting any.

gently caress you

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I LOVE YOU THELMA I LOVE YOU LOUISE as our rv sinks slowly into the mud as six cop cars close behind us sirens wailing

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

this tbqh

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lacrosse posted:

Did the cops let you take a hit on the climate protesters or did you get there too late?

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It's the cops fining people, not the org.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lacrosse posted:

Ancom community being policed without their consent, hate to see it

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

Did the cops let you take a hit on the climate protesters or did you get there too late?

I was here on site for over a day before that happened also I didn't travel that route.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Lacrosse posted:

they fined you at burning man but never hated them. said thank you for your service

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Lacrosse posted:

why are there cops at an ancom event?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lacrosse posted:

I was here on site for over a day before that happened also I didn't travel that route.

Oh, so you're carbon neutral

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
permabanned from the ancom festival, by the police

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

DarkSithLord posted:

gently caress you

You don't have to read this thread if it makes you that mad :shrug: It's wild that people are so mad about camping in the desert.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Wasting all that energy so you can be online in the middle of the desert arguing with goons. Burners are changing the loving world with their radical creativity and are not just libertarian losers.

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Lacrosse posted:

You don't have to read this thread if it makes you that mad :shrug: It's wild that people are so mad about camping in the desert.

gently caress you, lacunt

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Lacrosse posted:

your rear end was already bleeding from getting hosed in it by a meth head in a kilt but now it's bleeding harder from ebola

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

studs n chuds posted:

the mod of hte climate change thread did not feel compelled to join a climate change protest happening within line of sight lmfao

the cops didn't give them permission :actually:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

the iron eagle being inside the burned man was a little on the nose

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Lacrosse posted:

yeah. its the desert camping thats getting you dragged

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
using the last of our satellite bandwidth to post about how mad everyone else is

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Feels Villeneuve posted:

permabanned from the ancom festival, by the police

i forget

you have to pay a lot of money for tickets to get in, right?

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Buck Wildman posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Buck Wildman posted: