Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
when the sand turns to mud
and you bleed from your butt
that's ebola

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Ébola sounds pretty. Like a city in Portugal.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Grassy Knowles posted:

Omg are you arhat

it's almost an anagram of Heath if you replace an a with an e and the r with another h

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Heath posted:

Recall the four noble truths. 1. Life is suffering. 2. Suffering is caused by desire. 3. The relinquishing of desire is the end of suffering. 4. There is an ebola outbreak at Burning Man 2023.

5. Horses die. The world keeps on spinning.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Crescent Wrench posted:

when the sand turns to mud
and you bleed from your butt
that's ebola

mud and butt are only half rhymes, the inferior rhyme

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

NoiseAnnoys posted:

mud and butt are only half rhymes, the inferior rhyme

mudbutt is half assed

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

ebola is badass

name someone who could beat ebola in a fight. oh right you can't b*tch

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Joey McChrist posted:

its clearly the bubonic plague being spread. black death rock

Need to spice this one up by noting that Yersinia pestis is indeed endemic in Nevada.

It’s just that the rodents that spread it are too smart to hang around in a mud pit.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Motaba

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
You know what else is in Nevada? Hantavirus, which can cause a hemorraghic fever. You know what else is a hemorraghic fever...?

That's right its mouse Ebola

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
on my 2nd large latte of the day. sugar free raspberry ftw

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Lady Radia posted:

on my 2nd large latte of the day. sugar free raspberry ftw

coffee ftw

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
coffees badass. im in a pourover habit now its really nice to feel like youre getting Better at it lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
(sees you not get a perfect round dome on bloom pour) skill issue

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Been getting into espresso myself

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
espresso kicks rear end but i live a few blocks from several shops where a beautiful woman will make it for me and chat for five minutes during. so im never learning to make that poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

speng31b posted:

coffee ftw

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I like cortados:cheers:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Ohtori Akio posted:

espresso kicks rear end but i live a few blocks from several shops where a beautiful woman will make it for me and chat for five minutes during. so im never learning to make that poo poo

yeah literally impossible to learn under these circumstances

otherwise yeah have been really trying to pick up an espresso game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Poppers posted:

I like cortados:cheers:

Same. My espresso drink of choice when available

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

moka pot supremacy

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i keep staring at that pressurized moka pot they sell for like five hundred bucks and having to tell myself i absolutely under no circumstances need one

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

I just leave bustelo grounds in cold/lukewarm water for 12 hours then drink the water

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

i was drinking apparently unhealthy levels of caffeine for months and i've been down to 1 cup a day for like 3 weeks, and the only difference is i feel more tired all the time lol

everyone was like "oh your anxiety will go down and you'll feel less cruddy all the time" and nope, just fuckin tired

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

skill issue, sorry

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
it's not espresso but I like using the moka pot

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Grassy Knowles posted:

I just leave bustelo grounds in cold/lukewarm water for 12 hours then drink the water

bustelo smells like stale cigarettes to me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spanish Manlove posted:

bustelo smells like stale cigarettes to me

Greetings, Bustelo.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bustelowned

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ohtori Akio posted:

That's why I'm looking into getting one lol. I hate smalltalk that much

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
bust cafe

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That's why I'm looking into getting one lol. I hate smalltalk that much

insanely hot woman in a cute little apron starts asking you about the weather and you start looking for a fire escape like someone sat you down for an MLM pitch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

insanely hot woman in a cute little apron starts asking you about the weather and you start looking for a fire escape like someone sat you down for an MLM pitch

talking to people is gay

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

talking to people is gay

and your an expert on the subject

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ohtori Akio posted:

roll 2d6 and try to get her number

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Spanish Manlove posted:

roll 2d6 and try to get her number

told the barista a couple blocks away i liked her nails and she hit me with an anecdote about "one of my partners" seattle loving sucks dude

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
welcome to the polycule

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ohtori Akio posted:

told the barista a couple blocks away i liked her nails and she hit me with an anecdote about "one of my partners" seattle loving sucks dude
                         /

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

/