Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

dads friend steve posted:

yeah a lotta of folks talk about finding themselves at burning man

I've wondered how many murders happen at Burning Man and similarly remote conventions.

It would be fairly simple in regards to loving with someone's drugs in a way that no one would notice until it was too late. They crash and don't wake up, stash them where it looks like they're sleeping, perfect murder.

The idle rich seem like they'd engage in that kind of thing.

No real reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
raves are tacky sorry

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

I've wondered how many murders happen at Burning Man and similarly remote conventions.

It would be fairly simple in regards to loving with someone's drugs in a way that no one would notice until it was too late. They crash and don't wake up, stash them where it looks like they're sleeping, perfect murder.

No real reason.

hmmm

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

raves are tacky sorry

You literally pray to Jesus Christ

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Poppers posted:

You literally pray to Jesus Christ

scared?

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

You go to gay rear end Steven Universe church where everyone has rainbow hair lol

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

getting kandi from Krystal my church sister as we grow in christ together

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

No real reason.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Poppers posted:

You go to gay rear end Steven Universe church where everyone has rainbow hair lol

devastating

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
wrong. theyre insanely normal. as an episcopal you wouldnt have seen normality before

speng31b
May 8, 2010

No real reason.

seems like you've given this some thought

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng31b posted:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

No real reason.

I don't wanna go to burning man anymore

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

speng31b posted:

do people actually die every year at burning man?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

do people actually die every year at burning man?

its 70k people doing drugs and having gross sex in the desert itd be more surprising if they didnt

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

No real reason.

lol whose gonna leave their drugs out for someone to find at any festival or event
also whose gonna body someone somewhere they can't get rid of the body - why do you think billionaires all own seaworthy yachts

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

thetan_guy42 posted:

A local burn could be fun but on second thought probably infested with grimes-esque ppl

just go to a regular outdoor party that's not affiliated with these freaks

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
touch mud lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mark immune posted:

touch mud lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

(actionable)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Ohtori Akio posted:

its 70k people doing drugs and having gross sex in the desert itd be more surprising if they didnt

yeah but I've failed to find any reports of deaths other than this year's electrocution but google sucks poo poo

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

mark immune posted:

touch mud lol

lol

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

mark immune posted:

touch mud lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

mark immune posted:

touch mud lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

cant stop touching mud. think im going to die

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

yeah but I've failed to find any reports of deaths other than this year's electrocution but google sucks poo poo

im pretty sure they dont want to publish a table of deaths and sexual assaults conveniently arranged by year

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mark immune posted:

touch mud lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Shageletic posted:

The official site is very funny.

2023 Wet Playa Survival Guide

Trying to decide if "this adds to an already saturated playa" or "moving to Reno is the best chance for a good night's sleep" is better.

wonder what Hunter S Thompson would have made of this

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
enemies

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

that makes sense actually

nobody would try to sell stuff laced with fent or PMEA or other death poo poo because a lot of people will only pay in head, like, u can't hustle there like at Coachella, and usually that's the only thing killing people at stuff like that

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

playa con dios

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

quagmire quagmire

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

mark immune posted:

touch mud lol

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Buck Wildman posted:

playa con dios

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buck Wildman posted:

playa con dios

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

No real reason.

You’ve got to source your quotes.

Mods couldn’t even tell that this woman literally just flopped into the water, making ripples. Her hair is still mostly dry.

Hit Utz for being gross, sure, but a golden retriever could have gotten to the bottom of this “mystery”.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

No real reason.

what about my post made u think of this?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

mark immune posted:

touch mud lol

Buck Wildman posted:

playa con dios

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Platystemon posted:

You’ve got to source your quotes.

Mods couldn’t even tell that this woman literally just flopped into the water, making ripples. Her hair is still mostly dry.

Hit Utz for being gross, sure, but a golden retriever could have gotten to the bottom of this “mystery”.

The cspam mods discussed it, his punishment was upheld for the gross poo poo he said, not the particular image he used for his implied necrophilia LARP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
pack it up burnailures hilary stays winning