Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Herta shop is for silver tickets. Chance for waifu > guarantee of LC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Tae posted:

Who are these people with s5 anything lightcone outside of tue 3 stars

Freakos that roll on the weapon banner??

I got S5 Swordplay just by the gacha and S5 Wildfire through the lc shop.

I have started to pull on the weapon banner, but I had my Swordplay before that.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Also, this new MoC is way generous. I managed to 3 star 6 this time, but I had to replace Dan with Sushang. Also, that stupid ape is gone. Finally!

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I'm seeing double! 4 Dan Hengs!

Also god drat 10 puts out a ton of damage this time, had to break out Nat on team 1 and Welt on team 2 (he has like 500 more hp than Pela's 2700 which is 2-shot range here)

Detheros fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Sep 4, 2023

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

My Seele wasn't earning 10k/day anymore. I'm guessing most people have a strong DPS up and running by now. So I switched to Bronya and she's being used constantly. Getting credits on cooldown, basically. So Bronya-havers, do that for that sweet 10k credits per day (a value of like, 4 stamina per day!!!!!!!!)

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

big cummers ONLY posted:

My Seele wasn't earning 10k/day anymore. I'm guessing most people have a strong DPS up and running by now. So I switched to Bronya and she's being used constantly. Getting credits on cooldown, basically. So Bronya-havers, do that for that sweet 10k credits per day (a value of like, 4 stamina per day!!!!!!!!)

I had the opposite experience: Bronya was getting me about 2000 every couple days in 1.1, then nobody was using her these last couple patches.

granted, mine's f2p af, but still

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
No one has ever borrowed my Kafka, not once.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

facepalmolive posted:

If by 'is she good' you mean, like, only the strongest Bronya combo in the game right now.

Huh, interesting to see Jing Yuan up there. It kinda makes sense, since it would allow him to far more easily get max stacks on his summon's attacks (though the actual damage buff seems like it wouldn't help much since JY himself isn't doing a lot of damage).

That's good to hear about Blade, since Blade is probably my #1 most developed character. I guess it makes sense that there'd be big synergy, since the more frequently Blade acts, the quicker he activates his talent.

Does Bronya using her Skill on Blade make Blade's buffed state expire faster? Forget exactly how that works (namely if it's related to turns, or Blade's actions specifically).

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

gave up on getting a good crit rate chest for Seele, and the same effing day I got this pretty solid replacement, thank you desire sensor for functioning in mysterious ways

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Clarste posted:

No one has ever borrowed my Kafka, not once.

I think my Blade has been borrowed once since his banner.

What would people want anyway, would people bite on Luocha? Every time I put a DPS up I assume there is always someone with a better one.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Bronya usually gets the most hits, a few people take my OP Kafka, but not as many as I'd like

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Pain of Mind posted:

I think my Blade has been borrowed once since his banner.

What would people want anyway, would people bite on Luocha? Every time I put a DPS up I assume there is always someone with a better one.

I had my Welt put up for a while and i would get the occasional bite, ever since i've started using Loucha it's been very much more consistant so :shrug:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
My Blade typically gets borrowed enough to earn me 10k+ a day

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

someone once asked for sushang so i put her up and never bothered to switch so i get like 10k a week on my mostly-built-but-haven't-finished-because-i'm-too-lazy sword girl

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I have yet to have a day where I don't get max space bucks from my Sampo.

He is apparently working overtime in the Calyxes for god and everyone.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

coolusername posted:

Herta shop is for silver tickets. Chance for waifu > guarantee of LC.

This mentality explains a lot of people who say "i got X but I don't have a LC for them"

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Kyrosiris posted:

I have yet to have a day where I don't get max space bucks from my Sampo.

A good Sampo would be nice to deploy alongside my Kafka as my own isn't ready for prime time yet.

Leveling people to 80 genuinely feels like pulling teeth in this game.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
The latest event dropped enough XP to get like 4 people from 70 to 80.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I make it a point to borrow standard banner characters whenever I can. Some mad lad on my friends list has a lvl. 80 Arlan and I use that constantly. Sushang, Serval, Bronya, Clara. I figure if someone has a standard banner character up then they're proud as gently caress. Everyone has a rate up character.

I have Welt up and get about 6k a week for him.

Clarste posted:

The latest event dropped enough XP to get like 4 people from 70 to 80.

At least 3. I got Welt, Quinque and Dan Heng all to 80, and Quinque's lc.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Walla posted:

I make it a point to borrow standard banner characters whenever I can. Some mad lad on my friends list has a lvl. 80 Arlan and I use that constantly. Sushang, Serval, Bronya, Clara. I figure if someone has a standard banner character up then they're proud as gently caress. Everyone has a rate up character.

There's a person on my list who has a top tier regular Dan that I use a bunch.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
I had a jacked E6 Kafka on my friends list but they defriended me :(

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
i use a friend Blade on pretty much any content where you can use supports to cope with whiffing on the banner

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
i offer my luocha and that gets me a few thousand a day. i made eimi put up their himeko so i use that everyday

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

people still borrow my tingyun enough to get me about ~10k and she's not even fully maxed :iiam:

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

My Seele somehow pulls in max cash every day despite being E0 with Stellar Sea LC. I suspect it's just one or two people who just keep using her out of habit or something.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

YES bread posted:

i use a friend Blade on pretty much any content where you can use supports to cope with whiffing on the banner

same

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Lazy_Liberal posted:

i offer my luocha and that gets me a few thousand a day. i made eimi put up their himeko so i use that everyday

She wasn't earning much for a while but past couple of weeks she's been making money. Dunno what changed but I appreciate it.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Tae posted:

Who are these people with s5 anything lightcone outside of tue 3 stars

Freakos that roll on the weapon banner??

I somehow got a S5 Trend of the Universal Market so my Fire MC is making stonks

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy
If I know you're a goon on my friends list, I try to use your support whenever I am not doing (up to 10 times per day now!!) runs with my spouse's Bronya. Because we both play, the 10k (now 20k) per day guaranteed credits has been really nice.

Actually the Star Rail completionist discord server I'm on now has a thing where you sign up for a buddy system and you try to max out your buddy's support usage while they do yours. Maybe goons can start buddying up too.

ExtrudeAlongCurve fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Sep 5, 2023

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Dawgstar posted:

A good Sampo would be nice to deploy alongside my Kafka as my own isn't ready for prime time yet.

Leveling people to 80 genuinely feels like pulling teeth in this game.

Luckily you can access An Incredibly Built Sampo for ZERO MONEY DOWN by using Friend Code 601517001!

Guaranteed to raise your damage stonks by at least 30%*!

*All investments are unsecured and may lose value. Not FDIC insured. All claims of authenticity of ancient relics are provided as-is and is NOT investment advice.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

kind of wondering if i should appease my gacha addiction and burn a 50/50 on daniel because i reevaluated and don't find 1.4 that appealing, although i would like one of the units that are potentially coming in 1.5

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Futaba Anzu posted:

kind of wondering if i should appease my gacha addiction and burn a 50/50 on daniel because i reevaluated and don't find 1.4 that appealing, although i would like one of the units that are potentially coming in 1.5

I'm kinda in the same boat, except the rumor of a Seele rerun is what's got me tempted as an alternative. At the end of the day I'd rather have Seele over Dan because she'd fit into my SW/Pela/Gepard core way better than DHIL.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Standard pity I appreciate the Bronya gift but please I have so many characters to build already and there’s a cute girl with a pig coming over later.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

it's crazy you don't want fu xuan and/or topaz imo

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Tatsuta Age posted:

it's crazy you don't want fu xuan and/or topaz imo

Oh I do want Fu, but I have enough to guarantee her plus someone else (I'm at 70 deep on pity on the character banner atm).

Topaz is the one that I'm :geno: about. e: And Jingliu, too.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I wouldn't mind Fu, and since I need embers for Quinque E6 then I will probably pull her. I just don't think I need her, and I'm kind of getting tired of building characters.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

hm that makes it a bit annoyingly complicated. i wasn't interested in fu xuan originally because she would do nothing for my second dps of yanqing, but if i opened up the idea of getting daniel to replace him then fu xuan becomes more attractive to pull as well, but that is prohibitively not feasible lol.
topaz was always kind of a meme desire only purely because of the treasure radar and extra curio rng in SU. but then i found out hoyolab straight up has maps of all the treasure chests so that actually made it easy to find the ones i missed

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I’m looking at Topaz over Jingliu if only because my destruction LCs suck and I’m already looking at buying Something Irreplaceable out of the shop so Clara and Daniel both have useful LCs. I don’t need a third 5* destruction gumming that up yet.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Topaz seems pretty good if the worst awful auto-play with straight up bad relics and terrible atk can still clear the hardest MoC in 5 turns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
I am burning my guarantee on Fu Xuan.

Also finally chased down that last Event in SU today so capped out right before it expands.