Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Private Cumshoe posted:

this is our thread for making fun of you!

https://i.imgur.com/4IWYlkL.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

I am above you even if this post is not

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

cumpantry posted:

I am above you even if this post is not

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh dear. Oh no this won't do at all. It seems I've gone and posted on a page headed by 3O and followed by two posters with "cum" in their name's. My reputation is in tatters but perhaps if I tell mother it was for charity I won't be entirely disinherited.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

We are upgrading the insulation in our attic tomorrow, we thought it would be nice to offer the workers some beverages but we didn't know what labors like to drink. We have bottled water, so we bought some Gatorade. We decided to get them one that is just blue and says Zero and a pink one that says "Fruit Punch". I honestly do not know what either of these are, are these appropriate beverages for doing labor?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Three Olives posted:

We are upgrading the insulation in our attic tomorrow, we thought it would be nice to offer the workers some beverages but we didn't know what labors like to drink. We have bottled water, so we bought some Gatorade. We decided to get them one that is just blue and says Zero and a pink one that says "Fruit Punch". I honestly do not know what either of these are, are these appropriate beverages for doing labor?

how much does a gatorade cost? $10?
I usually have my servents do the shopping.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
The serfs on my estate drink small beer by the gallon. It provides calories which I'm told sustains them in their labors.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

stare into it as long as you please, contrary to the title i wont judge at all

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I don't understand why more people do not have two dishwashers. I mean, they say it is excessive and not worth it, but what they are really saying is their quality of life doesn't have a value and I really feel sad for them. I mean, they first time you entertain you don't understand how you lived without them.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Icochet posted:

Instead of analingus how about we go to the opera?

Why not stick a pineapple in your bunghole and get all the sounds of the opera (your own wailing and screaming) without having to get dressed and go out.

Just a suggestion, to enact it would of course require your full consent.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Three Olives posted:

I don't understand why more people do not have two dishwashers. I mean, they say it is excessive and not worth it, but what they are really saying is their quality of life doesn't have a value and I really feel sad for them. I mean, they first time you entertain you don't understand how you lived without them.
Employing two people is such a hassle. Our dishwasher lives on premises in the servant's quarters, and we simply demand that they work however many hours it takes to keep up with our banquets and soirees. A few of them have died from exertion, but that can hardly be helped.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

hello I am a forums moderator

*gasses pencilhands thread that would have garnered many pages of posts*

ah good ive saved gbs

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

pencilhands posted:

ah good ive saved gbs

This, but unironically.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

pencilhands posted:

ah good ive saved gbs

*pisses into the hole*

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

pencilhands posted:

ah good ive saved gbs

Wow, you'd better make a thread about it. :qq: :hehe:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Three Olives posted:

Update:

Despite them being offered drinks purchased specifically for them, they demurred, insisting that they had their own in their cooler. I noticed that one of them was drinking the pink drink apparently known as "Gatorade Fruit Punch" that we had purchased for them.

I was honestly offended as we had purchased said beverages specifically for them, my husband said that perhaps they had been specifically instructed that offers of cold beverages might be something made as disingenuous offer that they had been told would have been offensive if they had accepted, like asking to use our bathroom or saying that we would be happy to vacuum up the mess they had left underneath our attic access.

Our pest control worker accepted a small Sprite. He smelled of labor.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Sep 2, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I pity you if you listen to any music after 1835

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

redshirt posted:

I pity you if you listen to any music after 1835
Schumann's mentally unbalanced racket has destroyed civilization as we know it. I pay $130 grand per year to have Beethoven and Schubert Lieder sung to me as I drift off to sleep every night to insulate me from it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

* Having to build a guest house to keep your on call orchestra

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Figures that you of all people isn't prepared.
I expect nothing of you and yet you disappoint.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
He said, sneering internetingly.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wearing white after Labor Day????

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Of course you'd care about that, you consumerist whore for fashion.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

* consciously keeps elbows off the table the whole dinner

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

a shame you forgot to tuck the napkin into your shirt's collar

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Hi it's me

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There's like 3 different forks and spoons.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

redshirt posted:

There's like 3 different forks and spoons.

Oh I'm sorry that in this house we don't shove raw food down our gullets as you filthy troglodyte were obviously raised to.

Now sit there and look properly chastened.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
uh, you still eat food? *sips soylent smugly*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Real talk: I remember the moment where I was at my girlfriend's place for a fancy dinner and I had barely ever eaten at a table prior

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Mozi posted:

uh, you still eat food? *sips soylent smugly*

lol. LOL. soylent. ok soyboy, why dont you let me know when your grip's strong enough to lift up a HUELL

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Me: *Typing furiously on the phone.*

Husband: "Oh, I'm sorry, I was cold, I turned the air up to 70."

Me: "Wait, what? I'm making labels for fruit..."

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Sep 5, 2023

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Have you considered replacing your shelf of Diet Cokes with exotic meats?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

redshirt posted:

Real talk: I remember the moment where I was at my girlfriend's place for a fancy dinner and I had barely ever eaten at a table prior

Surely even a trailer has a table? My treehouse had a table.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

tables? who won the lottery?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

You people are getting absolutely pwned by Three Olives ITT. I mean, I don't expect a lot from most of you, but step up your game. :drat:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Sweet Baby Ray's? You must not really like barbecue

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Do you even know how to make your own Skyr? It's easier than ever to import Icelandic dairy wholesale

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Oh here come the new guys, like anyone authentic and sophisticated even cares what they think. Go back to Twitter spotty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
I post on Something Awful