Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

48 year old friend of yours that you don't remember how you first met or why you're still friends, laid out on couch bong in hand: I just love to get lost in an immersive world. And the mods just make it better, you seriously should check it out. Nobody does it like Bethesda man.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

In Training posted:

48 year old friend of yours that you don't remember how you first met or why you're still friends, laid out on couch bong in hand: I just love to get lost in an immersive world. And the mods just make it better, you seriously should check it out. Nobody does it like Bethesda man.

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fair fucks to Todd. He’s a class A myth maker and premium story teller.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
This game is really… stellar. Thank you Todd (the Godd) Howard

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The game is actually good. I'm glad the tutorial was only about 10 minutes long.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Todd has bottled million-dollar air yet again.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just hit hour 60 and this rubbish is purely stinking like your nans fanny.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pure loving bin meat mate. Toss it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just platted this turd and I’ve got a lawyer on retainer for a class action suit against Todd Howard.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Just platted this turd and I’ve got a lawyer on retainer for a class action suit against Todd Howard.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Completed the codex. Currently in a standoff with a police helicopter on the roof of a hospital like John Q (2002) with my arms held out angelically.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Completed the codex. Currently in a standoff with a police helicopter on the roof of a hospital like John Q (2002) with my arms held out angelically.

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Johnny Lee Wombat
Jan 1, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

The game seems cool but almost every sound effect cuts in and out for me, lots of dialog plays after the character is done animating, just a bunch of audio bugs in general. I'm hoping messing with the settings or reinstalling fixes it.

I had the same issue, I transferred the game files to my SSD drive and it works fine now. It's not great, but if you have an SSD with enough space it might fix the problem until they get round to patching it.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Johnny Lee Wombat posted:

I had the same issue, I transferred the game files to my SSD drive and it works fine now. It's not great, but if you have an SSD with enough space it might fix the problem until they get round to patching it.

Oh I gave up on it when I got to new atlantis and it looked like silent hill lol. My computer can't run this game for poo poo, oh well.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i gave up after exploring for a couple hours because i got bored

idk i think i'm burnt out on Bethesda RPGs for a while, i beat Skyrim and New Vegas last year and got like 1/3 of the way through Fallout 3's main questline too

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

tmfc posted:

i gave up after exploring for a couple hours because i got bored

idk i think i'm burnt out on Bethesda RPGs for a while, i beat Skyrim and New Vegas last year and got like 1/3 of the way through Fallout 3's main questline too

It’s not burnout: you played new Vegas so now you know what a great rpg feels like

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The people talking over their shoulder at you in this game is insane lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

It’s not burnout: you played new Vegas so now you know what a great rpg feels like

Lmfao dude how the hell do you even find a maniac like that to get shot flaming. :ocelot:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao dude how the hell do you even find a maniac like that to get shot flaming. :ocelot:

Lmfao reading that guys OP in the Dr Evil childhood monologue

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

New Atlantis guard wearing a helmet, to me (not wearing a helmet): “Uhh… you know you don’t have to wear a helmet here, right?”

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Neon City Security stopping me to ask me if this is the only belief I let slip by to avoid confrontation or are there others?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Genuinely wondering how far someone who works and travels and stuff as much as Kojima does will get in this game. It doesn’t seem like the kind of game made for someone like that- it feels more like some kind of weapon meticulously designed to target and kill gamers with extreme hoarding collectathon OCD

----------------