Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Literally nothing changed - except for the ownership of the company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skybolt_1
Oct 21, 2010
Fun Shoe
Had a colleague say, with no indication of him joking, that Elon was a "genius" and may be "the smartest person alive."

It may surprise you to learn he voted for Trumo. Twice!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Mustached Demon posted:

Another one? Better bless this thread too

Hail Satan

another one? no, the only one

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
the free speech absolutist trying to shut people up for criticizing his nazi filled poo poo company lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tump

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
On this day in Turmp history five years ago!

quote:

The Trump administration is proposing to lift court-imposed limits on how long it can hold children in immigration detention.

Under proposed regulations set to be published in the Federal Register on Friday, the administration seeks to replace the Flores settlement, a decades-old agreement that dictates how long the government can hold migrant children, and under what conditions.

The administration wants to detain migrant families together for as long as their immigration cases are pending. The proposed regulations will satisfy the "basic purpose" of Flores, the administration argues, by making sure that children are treated with "dignity, respect, and special concern for their particular vulnerability as minors."

"Today, legal loopholes significantly hinder the Department's ability to appropriately detain and promptly remove family units that have no legal basis to remain in the country," said Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen in a statement.

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/06/645195329/trump-administration-proposes-rule-to-allow-longer-detention-of-migrant-children

Wow!

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

he's going to be President again and I'm glad of it

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress you

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

neutral milf hotel posted:

gently caress you

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

*the next morning your boss has a flaming bag of poop on their front door.

"TRUMP!"

he called the poo poo poop

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

PDP-1 posted:

tcp can't control which order the packets come in, instead it uses a sliding window scheme where each side of the conversation advertises a window width of how many unknown-order packets it can handle and then uses the smaller number of the two. so if computer A can handle a window of 5 packets and computer B can handle a window of 10 packets they agree to use a window of 5 packets.

then A tries to send B packets 1-5 and when B acknowledges that it got packet 1 the window slides to packets 2-6, etc.

but yeah, by the time it gets to the application layer the data should be either correctly ordered or the transmission should be marked as failed

source: i'm writing my own ethernet stack for an embedded microcontroller application on STM32 hardware and have been reading way too much about this stuff recently. the application is going on a closed, fixed network and will likely just really need UDP/IP, adding TCP is a stretch goal. it's kind of cool to play with internet stuff at a bit level, on one hand it's really simple since it was designed ~40 years ago on super simple hardware by today's standards. on the other hand it's been hacked a million times over and accounting for all those permutations is a pain in the rear end. one annoying detail is that the endian-ness of the data is different between the old standards and modern computers so you gotta flip byte ordering around a lot and read most data backwards.

just use uIP

toop/ip

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Slumfrog posted:

man scrolling thru that ram dass op, seeing a bunch of old friends again. hell yeah, that's the way to do it. finally feels like im in the trump thread again.

feels like home

me 2

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

he called the poo poo poop

this motherfucker callin poo poo poop!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

step 1: protect the nazis
step 2: ads drop, due to nazis
step 3: sue the jews

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

kaleedity posted:

step 1: protect the nazis
step 2: ads drop, due to nazis
step 3: sue the jews

profit?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

crime fighting hog posted:

Was this Spicer's "Even Hitler didn't use chemical weapons!" moment?

yeah i think that was the one. it's sublime, the progression from puzzlement to disbelief to open mouthed incredulity this woman goes through as she tries to process the undreamed of levels of what the actual gently caress??? in what she is hearing. its wonderful, a perfect summary of the moment everyone truly came face to face with the new reality of trump and how loving wild poo poo was about to get

you can almost hear the crack ping. there would be many more to follow

e: beaten hard, but i do love this gif so

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

just dropping a post in the real truno thread

keep it rolling folks

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

lol, of course it's just that easy to escape from prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzHmfu4orso

zoop

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Slumfrog posted:

yeah i think that was the one. it's sublime, the progression from puzzlement to disbelief to open mouthed incredulity this woman goes through as she tries to process the undreamed of levels of what the actual gently caress??? in what she is hearing. its wonderful, a perfect summary of the moment everyone truly came face to face with the new reality of trump and how loving wild poo poo was about to get

upon further review I just am in awe of Spicer saying any of that poo poo. Why bring it up? Why mention the holocaust at all? Just be like "yeah this dude is bad!"

really the moment of crazy hosed upness came at the very first presser when he kicked off by shouting how the inauguration was THE BIGGEST EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD and poo poo, how the press manipulated photos to make it look smaller than it was etc

good times, lost to us now

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
Work sent out an updated covid guidance so I guess it's really bad out there. I want Trump to end the pandemic when he's reelected because I don't want my kids to get sick and it's making my job very difficult right now.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Slumfrog posted:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Spicer getting fired by Trump because SNL cast Spicer as a woman was lol

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.
I am absolutely housing one of those gallon cartons of goldfish rn I guess I forgot to eat lunch

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

dog is getting in on it too

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
me not saying "dune"

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

me not saying "dune"

it's not a spice ban

that's your words not mine. you called it a ban on spice not me

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

zoop

dude's only like 5 feet tall too

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

to the tune of “shoop” by salt-n-pepa:

toop

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Aino Minako posted:

to the tune of “shoop” by salt-n-pepa:

toop

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Moot .1415926535 posted:

I am absolutely housing one of those gallon cartons of goldfish rn I guess I forgot to eat lunch

Moot .1415926535 posted:

dog is getting in on it too

:coolfish:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

zoop

I can't believe pfc escapes out the rear end again

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

hactually that's why he's suing them

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Spicer walked so that Shuck could run

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Zisky posted:

Spicer not getting invited to meet the Pope is one of my favorite Trump moments.

same

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Zisky posted:

Spicer not getting invited to meet the Pope is one of my favorite Trump moments.

he shoulda brought the bunny suit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

hmm was gonna go on a hike or something but I think i willtake dog to the brewery to get us both away from these goddamn goldfish