Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
miss u crusader rip
september thread for posting about the piss emperor and his [puerto] RICO trial. well peace.

https://i.imgur.com/t1ugPN6.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/payfHiB.mp4

welcome to march. it's another month and it's campaign season. trump's still in the workshopping nicknames for his opponents phase of the campaign. heatin up!

Happy twitter "free TRUMP" day thanks to ya boy Elon who just dropped 44 billion on a lovely brain damage app

THE OVERSEER

welcome to the SEPTRUMBER thread folx

post here about how trumps gonna be indicted (:wrong: ) or how trumps gonna not be indicted ( FULLY EXONERATED !)

August cTUIMP thread re-de-un-retro-usurpation edition . GOOD VIBES ONLY. jefferey embed the TRUTHS. it's hot as gently caress out right now goons stay hydrated and keep that piss clear ya dummies

it JULY

happy turmpdependence day goons

happy JUNE u sickos great job hitting that 1000 page mark last month , that was a great team effort and im confident that this month we are gonna do even more volume because june rhymes with dune and also with trume. auspicious.

it's may now u pissamaniacs. "may" be i'll make a good post this month. month may so what. idk lol post yr best trumps so i can update the op collection, post yr worst trumps so ppl can quote it and say 'drat bro that's a hella ugly rear end trum"

happy april fools piss day my dudes/dudettes/nb trumo peeps

get to trumping u cowards

welcome to hell. i mean welcome to march 2022. i mean yeah welcome to hell. trump. trump. TURJMP.

happy feburayr cspam this month there's only 28 days to trump so get yr trumps in and stay trumping and stay trump :goofy:

happy (fake) new year you bums have you noticed everything is exactly the same as last week but the hospitals are more overflowing with death? me too!

WELCOME TO DONCEMBER

2021 was pretty decent on average. not quite as good as 2020, not quite as bad as 2022.

happy trumpvember gang let's practice gratitude together. i'll start. i'm grateful for the piss tape, which is real, and its realness, which is really real.

spooky trump time post spooky trumps who's got the skeleton trick or treater pic or the time he set a candy bar on top of a minion lmao

E:

celebrating the reinstatement month of the wettest potus ever, from the perspective of water, by easily couping op of the trump thread BRILLIANT 5D CHESS TACTICIAN WHO REFUSED PRESIDENTIAL REINSTATEMENT IN ORDER TO LEAVE JOE IN CHARGE FOR THE COLLAPSE :twisted:

Korean Boomhauer posted:

ty alnilam for finding these

this is the president

"Moron"

For your health, by wendell t stamps

truck

Truck gif

Weird cross arms pic from ASEAN

Skelton pointing

deal w it

pee on it

The dreamp by moist turtleneck

Sleepy

TRUPM text

Really uncomfortable cross arms lol (but not the really bizarre ASEAN one)

Red face

Refusing handshake

Weird smile

RIP goonsquad

gently caress.ur feelignts

Jim varney

Tucker ????

I can't velieeve it

Piss wave

yellow quote color Turtmrpturp

You dial T-R, then when i say so...

Laughing dad during apocalypse

The lighthouse

---

also see:

ram dass in hell has issued a correction as of 23:00 on Sep 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

:yeshaha:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
four trump threads labeled 1,2,3,5

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I like the last threat trump posted

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
peramab al.lo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I thought alo had closed the thread again

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
donlag p toop

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

now this is a drat trump thread

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Oh bamna!

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

headed to the cemetery

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Ha ha ha. You've read the strongest trump thread, the second strongest trump thread, the fourth strongest trump thread, and the weakest trump thread!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Impkins Patootie posted:

headed to the cemetery

sir it’s a golf course

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Right now Republicans in Congress and the Senate have to get tough, and put everything together in one big, neat package, because I will be President in one and a half years, and we will pick the strongest, toughest, and most respected Attorney General, and if guilty, we will put them all in jail where they belong, just as they are trying to do to me based on NOTHING.

They spied on my Campaign, Impeached me twice, had the Russia, Russia Hoax, the Fake Dossier Hoax, FISA Fraud, Election Fraud, the “No Collusion” Mueller Hoax, and so much more. I was innocent on all counts. If I am elected, they will be brought to JUSTICE, something that Republicans have always been afraid to do.

reposting content to multiple trump threads for additional likes

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
ground floor

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
gently caress you

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Buddykins posted:

gently caress you

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
this thread it testing postive

in a good way!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Buddykins posted:

gently caress you

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

euphronius posted:

I thought alo had closed the thread again

many such cases

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
we're back baby! we are so back!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Right now Republicans in Congress and the Senate have to get tough, and put everything together in one big, neat package, because I will be President in one and a half years, and we will pick the strongest, toughest, and most respected Attorney General, and if guilty, we will put them all in jail where they belong, just as they are trying to do to me based on NOTHING.

They spied on my Campaign, Impeached me twice, had the Russia, Russia Hoax, the Fake Dossier Hoax, FISA Fraud, Election Fraud, the “No Collusion” Mueller Hoax, and so much more. I was innocent on all counts. If I am elected, they will be brought to JUSTICE, something that Republicans have always been afraid to do.

reposting content to multiple trump threads for additional likes

:emptyquote:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

lmao

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

now make me an ik so i can clean the forest floors itt

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
truempo

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
mpuprtumprtmurtmuprutmrputmrmptrputpmrutmurtrmuptrpmutrpumtprutrupmrutupmrumprutmptruuptmrtrupmtupmtrpu

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

bodies are merging

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

At last the tyranny of a.lo is over

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
trump

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!
Ultra Carp
Ground Floor

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
man scrolling thru that ram dass op, seeing a bunch of old friends again. hell yeah, that's the way to do it. finally feels like im in the trump thread again.

feels like home

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!
Ultra Carp

Uncle Wemus posted: