Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
trumble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=za-IQbmDUDA

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I would try to close my thread but the mods wouldn’t let me? Now all of a sudden they close it themselves?? Make up your drat minds

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

a.lo posted:

Permission to be a mod in the thread

no

shut up

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.
lol fair youtube

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

t

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

a.lo posted:

I would try to close my thread but the mods wouldn’t let me? Now all of a sudden they close it themselves?? Make up your drat minds

RandomBlue posted:

no

shut up

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

a.lo posted:

You mind covering yourself?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:thunk:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Buddykins posted:

gently caress you

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo posted:

Permission to be a mod in the thread

granted. mod away.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/InSyYtn.mp4

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Follow these mod rules:
[will post later]

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

a.lo posted:

Follow these mod rules:
[will post later]

gently caress you

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Another trunp thread?

*sighs and votes goku

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

tup

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Consummate Professional posted:

drat 9/11 is coming up

I always forget

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he doesnt gently caress every woman and murder every man he meets on screen anymore

WOKE

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

2DCAT posted:

Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

2DCAT posted:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Slumfrog posted:

i trum, i die, i trunt again

Day crew in the back there

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
On one hand James bond has always been the personification of toxic masculinity, right from the very first brain farts in flemmings head. On the other hand it'd be funny to watch him swoon some young twink.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

who is presiden

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

Follow these mod rules:
[will post later]

https://i.imgur.com/AqhHnnX.mp4

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Bearjew posted:

who is presiden

an rear end in a top hat!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

crime fighting hog posted:

an rear end in a top hat!

wow how could you say that about donal dump

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Asproigerosis posted:

On one hand James bond has always been the personification of toxic masculinity, right from the very first brain farts in flemmings head. On the other hand it'd be funny to watch him swoon some young twink.

Oscar bait

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
there is only one rightful pres and one rightful thread

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Asproigerosis posted:

Gay, I'm gay

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Good Citizen posted:

there is only one rightful pres and one rightful thread

Yep, the one trup posts in

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Bearjew posted:

wow how could you say that about donal dump

so if trump actually won the 2020 election and never conceded and thus biden being sworn in is null, why didnt' he just keep acting like the president

pretty weak move imo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
cumshitter had sex with george lazenby bond

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

36.1566694,-95.9619745

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

crime fighting hog posted:

so if trump actually won the 2020 election and never conceded and thus biden being sworn in is null, why didnt' he just keep acting like the president

pretty weak move imo

pillowguy will finally prove the election was stolen late in 2024 and turmp will get rightfully reinstated but then get immediately term limited out of office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

who the gently caress watches Bond movies anyway