Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Bethamphetamine posted:

Was she just rudy in a wig? Is that part of the Fraud Guarantee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Bethamphetamine posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1699608945956905448

What demographic does he think this answer appeals to?

The completely sexless zoomers than run his campaign

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

i'm with busey

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

apparently georgia already has this as law lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Impkins Patootie posted:

i'm with nussy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol owned

https://twitter.com/rparloff/status/1699751415076266140

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

someone who is good at business tell me if i have this right:

bitcoin mining company uses so much energy that the state of Texas is paying them to literally shut down and do nothing?

is that about right? can i get in on this?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

drat good to know for the next time

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
owned

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol trump lost another court case to Carroll

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

External Organs posted:

Him sad about Smashmouth

I think Smashmouth and Guy Fieri were in a highlander situation.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Reminder that federal criminal court cases result in a guilty verdict something like 97 percent of the time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I have no idea why you would not plea every time

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Good Citizen posted:

lol family court is probably the thing that radicalizes people the fastest. Like flip a coin and if it’s heads the dude goes completely insane

I've watched a lot of whacky court youtube and can confirm there's like minimum 50/50 odds of men going psychotic from family court and sometimes the cases really are weighted in favor towards the mom but also most of them are just a loving shitshow nightmare of like 8 kids/parents and abortion needs to be socialized or people need to loving learn how to wrap it up or get neutered or loving something cause jfc maybe force these people into Mormon colonies when they get out there with 4+ kids with different parents and still knowingly get with these same deadbeats knowingly

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

American exceptionalism. They all think they know better than their attorneys and will be victorious.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/1699807222556246161?s=20

chuds are going to get what they want, but they forget people really hate republicans, especially Trumpers

any civil war scenario will backfire brutally for them

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

pretty sure that schweikaet tweet is illegal

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

enjoy these photos of Carrie Fisher goofing around in Manhattan in 1980 (larger/more detailed versions here)

(40.7633099, -73.9651189; facing uptown)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

maybe it’s not direct enough

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Bethamphetamine posted:

You want me to pay to nut?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

euphronius posted:

Taking the long gamble that Trump wins reelection and pardons the faithful is my guess.

Which, lmao.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

euphronius posted:

too proud

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

maybe it’s not direct enough

No I think it's about time the monarchists obtained the justice they've been denied for 2 centuries, disgusting that they've let the peasants get away with it for so long.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

deathbysnusnu posted:

Trumps entire appeal is that he is the ideal self of every chud. Their dream life is one of completely unmoored immorality and hate able to rape, steal, or inflict suffering on anyone who isn't their exact ingroup. Their lovely lives and communities necessitate some flimsy proxy morality through jesus or sucking off cops and america, but the dream is to be free of the shackles of even a pretense of morality to be some white ubermensch who can get away with anything and still maintain the community standing they crave. Every chud secretly would love to take a steaming poo poo in the mouth of a war widow and on the constitution so long as they were rich and powerful. Trump is loved because of his grotesqueness not in spite of it.

I think it's kind of both, he's loved in spite of and for his characteristics. I think a big chunk of all this is that very few people are equipped to think of themselves as bad people. It reminds me of a lot of the cultural fallout from the permawars after 9/11, and the punisher logos in every cop's locker. We have this archetype of the badass operator from the call of duty box with the skull mask and the million confirmed kills, but he did it all for America, so actually it's a very brave sacrifice and he's a very good person. It's cool to be a monster but it's bad to be a monster, so there needs to be justification.

So, there's trump, he's fuckin grotesque in all the ways anyone could aspire to, BUT AND ALSO HOWEVER he hugs a flag and makes your enemies mad and loves America and maybe he's fighting the jewish pedo cabal if you're into that kind of thing. He's an antihero, perfectly suited for a hopeless age where doing good is impossible and just doing anything at all is aspirational

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Golden_Phoenix/status/1699825557406433420?s=20

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

euphronius posted:

It depends. If a defendant knows to never ever talk to cops and lets their lawyer do the talking, a lot of times they can do better at trial or at least get a much better plea. But people are loving stupid and always try to explain themselves to cops without realizing literally everything you say can be used against you but nothing you say can be used FOR you because that’s all hearsay.

It feels like that never talk to cops video should be required material in middle school

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

euphronius posted:

Being viewed as a martyr for the cause seems pretty tantalizing i guess

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

reignofevil posted:

Taking the long gamble that Trump wins reelection and pardons the faithful is my guess.

Which, lmao.

also this. I'll have to look up later who trump actually pardoned vs who he said he would vs who said he said he would

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

euphronius posted:

lol trump lost another court case to Carroll

Hope he troots about it and gets sued again lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I actually noticed something at the big Husker volleyball game last week: when it came time to do the national anthem, the announcer didn't say

"By the order of the President" let alone President Biden. He said "By the order of the commander in chief."

That's gotta be on purpose so they don't suddenly have a round of boos before the anthem

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

enjoy these photos of Carrie Fisher goofing around in Manhattan in 1980 (larger/more detailed versions here)

(40.7633099, -73.9651189; facing uptown)

made me happy

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1699516912713990603?s=20

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

crime fighting hog posted:

I actually noticed something at the big Husker volleyball game last week: when it came time to do the national anthem, the announcer didn't say

"By the order of the President" let alone President Biden. He said "By the order of the commander in chief."

That's gotta be on purpose so they don't suddenly have a round of boos before the anthem

when do they say that

ive never heard the anthem introduced like that?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

I treat Gary Busey sightings in the wild like some kind of cryptid

lol badass

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022

crime fighting hog posted:

Being viewed as a martyr for the cause seems pretty tantalizing i guess

yea, and profitable. none of these guys have jobs, right? they're influencers beholden to their audience (or rich patrons) for donations

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the milk machine posted:

when do they say that

ive never heard the anthem introduced like that?

It's been a while since I've been at a thing that does it but usually they would just say "please rise for the national anthem (performed by whoever, if someone was doing it live)."

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

UFOTacoMan posted:

It's been a while since I've been at a thing that does it but usually they would just say "please rise for the national anthem (performed by whoever, if someone was doing it live)."

yeah I've heard that plenty but I've never heard "by the order of the president" or w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the milk machine posted:

yeah I've heard that plenty but I've never heard "by the order of the president" or w/e

me either, it's weird, someone should do something.