Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Aborto Gonzalez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bethamphetamine posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1699608945956905448

What demographic does he think this answer appeals to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ThoDPP44Hw

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

euphronius posted:

Aborto Gonzalez

lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
i forgot that rob desantis was even running for president until i saw that bitchell tweet lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

meatball mommy wife rob desanctimonious

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

euphronius posted:

Aborto Gonzalez

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

kaleedity posted:

just astounding that they were openly selling them and it's ok

don't worry, Alexander Hamilton reassured us in the Federalist Papers that having the power to pardon people would instill such a sense of awe and humility and responsibility in the person given that power that they'd never abuse it. and he has a rap musical about him so

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ol puddin fingers ron

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Slumfrog posted:

lol iirc nearly all of his pardons were doled out in the last weeks/days of the trump supremacy, almost all of them went to people convicted on fraud and/or corruption charges, and nearly of those pardons were basically sold openly to the highest bidder by trump aides and lobbyists

So the numbers I'm finding are a bit unclear, Obama did 1,927, Trump did 237. Was Obama's pardons connected with de-criminalizing pot in some sense? I can't loving remember

e: That included 1500 communtaitons, so he pardoned 212 people in eight years vs trumps 237 in four. drat!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lamo

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Bidens approval rating is 39% and the democrats are saving democracy by trying to get states to take trump off the ballot

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

i went to a neighborhood festival in nashville not too long ago and it was hot as tits out so they had a bunch of desantis heads on sticks so you could fan yourself

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

we must stop orange man

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he will dismantle our democracy

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Thank you, I've had no luck finding this recently.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Thanks for copying this out of your Florida history book.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I think about Barack "the Islamic shock" Hussein superallah Obama a lot

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
*post nut Obama cuddles, pushing away his embrace to ask where he keeps his birth certificate, anyway*

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

External Organs posted:

Thanks for copying this out of your Florida history book.

"as all hell" slays me everytiem

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
we uh, cornholed some folks

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Apraxin posted:

democrats - if only we could nominate someone, anyone, who isn't this withered old husk that no-one likes. oh well.

they haven't found his phylactery yet

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

In this house we say:
Backshot OBABA

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

larry sinclair, now there is a name ive not heard in quite a while

getting serious hillaryis44 flashbacks

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

superallah obamna

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Consummate Professional posted:

we uh, cornholed some folks

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ssj ultra instinct kaioken x44 muslim obama

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

in conclusion, boomers need to grow up and turn off the TV and start scrolling through social media and the something awful forums all day like I do instead

The whole gender conversation gets super confusing/kind of understandable? when watching old tv shows

Yesterday my parents were watching an old episode of the dating game and one of the questions was:
"If a male actor were a female, which one would your husband date? "

One guy answered Jean Claude VanDam

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
i dont give a poo poo if obamna is down low gay

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

they really want obama to be gay for some reason

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

crime fighting hog posted:

So the numbers I'm finding are a bit unclear, Obama did 1,927, Trump did 237. Was Obama's pardons connected with de-criminalizing pot in some sense? I can't loving remember

e: That included 1500 communtaitons, so he pardoned 212 people in eight years vs trumps 237 in four. drat!

he mostly commuted sentences since he was probably worried about his legacy lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

The whole gender conversation gets super confusing when watching old tv shows

Yesterday my parents were watching an old episode of the dating game and one of the questions was:
"If a male actor were a female, which one would your husband date? "

One guy answered Jean Claude VanDam

fortunately we already know who Jeanne-Claude married, and it was Christo

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Buddykins posted:

quick get cumshitter on the line

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins posted:

me too

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Captivatingly Kenyan lol

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

Bidens approval rating is 39% and the democrats are saving democracy by trying to get states to take trump off the ballot

Yes they absolutely should be doing actual meaningful governance, but also yes they should actually use the levers of power to do that whole winning thing as opposed to being quietly shuffled into a mass grave. Chuds will try and invalidate elections legal basis or not, preventing a guy who did a coup from winning by trying to auto deny some electoral votes is a good thing.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I'm concerned that 80 is too old.... Time to vote for the obese 77 year old

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
uhhh… let me be queer

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

uhhh… let me be queer

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

who was the original Birther . I forget

oh right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

WarMECH posted:

great system we have whre one congressperson can hold up hundreds of military appointments just because and the entire government is like "oh well nothing we can do!"

they could stop being woke